Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A question for JBW believers

idk

I will be able to tell after my SEAmaxx expedition concludes.

this guy has a disease and is deformed. nice counterexample

His parents should've killed him the moment he came out of the room. Normies in the comments talking about him the same way they'd talk about an animal.

His parents should've killed him the moment he came out of the room. Normies in the comments talking about him the same way they'd talk about an animal.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

just post deform person theory, theres also person surviving raby but its still recognized as disease with 100% fatality
But he is still a white person, therefore, he is a fakecel according to your logic.

This guy is on a different level, how has he not roped yet?

He reminds me of that Burn Victim
4915346-6260255-image-a-17_1539165890444.jpg

But he is still a white person, therefore, he is a fakecel according to your logic.
u have autism or something, thats not my logic tbh. i can look for a deform thats slaying stacy pussy too but cherry pick doesnt make it true

u have autism or something, thats not my logic tbh. i can look for a deform thats slaying stacy pussy too but cherry pick doesnt make it true
Can he slay in Asia?

Fucking brutal. Definitely a truecel. I feel bad for him. Fuck the parents who let him live past his birth. Just do the decent thing and put him down and take him away from this cruel world.

i wanna say no but funny part is im too scared that i could be wrong tbh
We can't assume if he will slay in Asia until someone does a social experiment so we can come to a conclusion.

Not all white people are Fakecels
Of course not, but even then, this is an extreme for even truecels. If a curry was in the same exact predicament he'd probably be murdered/"put down" or completely isolated from everyone without the chance to even experience life.

Aw hell no. Why the fuck is that thing still alive?