Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A psychoanalysis of /r/IncelTear (/r/incelTears)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
After observing over a long period of time, it's quite apparent that /r/IncelTear (or /r/IncelTears) people are mainly composed of 5 groups:

3UHsyOv.png

1. Faggots: Many ugly guys (a.k.a. incels) fall into the trap of faggotry. Because it's their last resort to experience "love", thus they turn into faggotcels. But sadly, they end up eating other men's fresh warm shit.

For example:

2uivorE.png
tyQ1HCs.png
4WDIGQx.png
dvWcFd1.png

Now what is the solution? Yes exactly!! Just shove a water-hose into your butt-hole:

2. Trannies: Devouring other men's (or one's own) fecal matter is an extremely difficult task to perform. Moreover, being an ugly person, you are not entitled to love anyway. When they realize that being a faggot is not going to solve their problems, they venture into the next step -- becoming a tranny. Since there is a thing called "lesbians (lmfao)", they delude themselves even more into thinking that becoming a woman might help them to get those "lesbian (lmfao)" women. So they go through HRT and other physically invasive procedures to fuck up their body and mind completely and turn into "trans-lesbians", a.k.a. trannycels. This also explains the room temperature cumulative IQ of IT.

x8x7dnz.jpg
XXYmocW.png
fcKUwDK.png

uTx9Lyw.png
iOQKp94.jpg
YRQSV6x.jpg
WTaeTWz.jpg

Yet, after going through all these, the best they can get is a man or some other tranny (a man, again). Therefore, the ordeal of shit eating still persists.

3. Landwhales and Lardbeasts: It's not a surprise that a forum whose sole purpose is shitting on short ugly men will be infested by landwhales and lardbeasts. Stacies (or even beckies) are not simply interested in ugly men. We will never be registered by their general biological perception (visual or olfactory), we simply don't exist. May be some curries can cause olfactory disturbances among stacies, but that's it. Landwhales and lardbeasts are notorious for passionately hating ugly men (specially those who don't want to date them). It's a common knowledge.

XT26RSq.jpg
aMjoSP5.jpg
hNvNb2h.jpg
N551aN5.jpg

4. Literal Pedophiles (corollary to the point 1 and 2 above): Pedocels on suicide watch :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

AvLDaXb.jpg
qRm0RNy.png
NhP0w96.jpg
0iBHHEA.png
FJPNRKS.png
xEVpxmo.png

osWmBdz.gif

5. Incels (in denial):
giphy.gif

Now you might ask. Why they hate us so much? Because we write shit like this.

Also look at the number of lurking bluepillers in stats below, or may be keep an eye on /r/IncelTear? You might see a screenshot of this thread.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

d1zCl2u.png

Last edited:
the IT meeting pics are still lolfuel jfl

btw you repeated the number 1 twice

good thread though... loved it

Good read. That sub is full of retarded faggots and trannies.

Good read. That sub is full of retarded faggots and trannies.
:feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:
over for IT. Regardless they're not very bright tbh. A number of their previous users and mods, as well as a chunk of the rest of the internet have all noted just how fucking retarded they are. Simply because they are just that. Its not just us that feels that way. That sub is simply a hate group that disguises itself as a virtuous group fighting a "hate group".....

Original contents are extremely rare. The entire sub is built on top of screenshots from incel forums, lmfao.
:feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall:

I'm amazed at the amount of time you put into this.
This is the pure destruction of IT. I will link that shit in everything they post from now on.

2. Trannies: Devouring other men's (or one's own) fecal matter is an extremely difficult task to perform. Moreover, being an ugly person, you are not entitled to love anyway. When they realize that being a faggot is not going to solve their problems, they venture into the next step -- becoming a tranny. Since there is a thing called "lesbians (lmfao)", they delude themselves even more into thinking that becoming a woman might help them to get those "lesbian (lmfao)" women. So they go through HRT and other physically invasive procedures to fuck up their body and mind completely and turn into "trans-lesbians", a.k.a. trannycels. This also explains the room temperature cumulative IQ of IT.
I was going to work on a post about how most of the LGBT just want to fuck women. Nothing stopped me I'm just not too motivated to go through the research right now

I was going to work on a post about how most of the LGBT just want to fuck women. Nothing stopped me I'm just not too motivated to go through the research right now

That would be a great thread. Do it buddy boyo, take your time, but do it. And tag me once you post.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

the IT meeting pics are still lolfuel jfl
I'd expect there to be many landwhales, but literally all of them are morbidly obese :lul: you can't make that shit up

Why is it aways @chudur-budur that does the highest IQ threads and also the most disgusting ones? :feelsUnreal:
Either way, IT btfo'd :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Good thread OP :feelsokman: I hope IT screenshots this. Wanna laugh at retards seething in comments.

Aristotle IQ observation, mods pin this

JUST LANDWHALES & SOYBOYS = INCEL TEARS

Needed the laugh. Thanks man.

Chudur-budur quality mark :feelsYall:

After observing over a long period of time, it's quite apparent that /r/IncelTear (or /r/IncelTears) people are mainly composed of 5 groups:

3UHsyOv.png

1. Faggots: Many ugly guys (a.k.a. incels) fall into the trap of faggotry. Because it's their last resort to experience "love", thus they turn into faggotcels. But sadly, they end up eating other men's fresh warm shit.

For example:

2uivorE.png
tyQ1HCs.png
4WDIGQx.png
dvWcFd1.png

Now what is the solution? Yes exactly!! Just shove a water-hose into your butt-hole:

x8x7dnz.jpg
XXYmocW.png
fcKUwDK.png

uTx9Lyw.png
iOQKp94.jpg
YRQSV6x.jpg
WTaeTWz.jpg

Yet, after going through all these, the best they can get is a man or some other tranny (a man, again). Therefore, the ordeal of shit eating still persists.

3. Landwhales and Lardbeasts: It's not a surprise that a forum whose sole purpose is shitting on short ugly men will be infested by landwhales and lardbeasts. Stacies (or even beckies) are not simply interested in ugly men. We will never be registered by their general biological perception (visual or olfactory), we simply don't exist. May be some curries can cause olfactory disturbances among stacies, but that's it. Landwhales and lardbeasts are notorious for passionately hating ugly men (specially those who don't want to date them). It's a common knowledge.

XT26RSq.jpg
aMjoSP5.jpg
hNvNb2h.jpg
N551aN5.jpg

4. Literal Pedophiles (corollary to the point 1 and 2 above): Pedocels on suicide watch :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

AvLDaXb.jpg
qRm0RNy.png
NhP0w96.jpg
0iBHHEA.png
FJPNRKS.png
xEVpxmo.png

osWmBdz.gif

5. Incels (in denial):
giphy.gif

Now you might ask. Why they hate us so much? Because we write shit like this.

Also look at the number of lurking bluepillers in stats below, or may be keep an eye on /r/IncelTear? You might see a screenshot of this thread.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

d1zCl2u.png
Good god man, read the first section, fucking dire man, can I have some grannies to wash the taste of shit out of my mouth lol. Never change, your gross content is entertaining my dude.

These freaks need rounding up & a bullet behind the ear.

Last edited:
Megamindcel
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Good god man, read the first section, fucking dire man, can I have some grannies to wash the taste of shit out of my mouth lol.

Any time my man, any time. Whenever you want to witness the pristine beauty of grannies, just give me a knock. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

lzaeH6z.jpg
fVTuaZF.jpg
HjdjnMa.jpg
YRfaMZQ.jpg
SsDp4U4.jpg
vPUm874.jpg
IhRAXM4.jpg
b19NifG.jpg
wOyfzO4.jpg
bleUu9J.jpg
a2nKhEQ.jpg
2ZlOTSn.jpg
VDmyChC.jpg

Never change, your gross content is entertaining my dude.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:lul::lul::feelsclown::feelsclown:
FaggotTears
TrannyTears
LandwhaleTears
PedoTears
VirginbutnotIncelTears

Don't forget the cucked guys and white knight faggots, they have this pathetic compunction to blindly defend women and never hold them accountable despite what immoral shit they do.

Don't forget the cucked guys and white knight faggots, they have this pathetic compunction to blindly defend women and never hold them accountable despite what immoral shit they do.
that'd be under the incel in denial category

Giving foids exempt from all sorts of moral responsibilities will destroy the civilization.
that'd be under the incel in denial category
Lmfao kek.

bruv are you actually 5'2 currycel? lol how do you even go out into society?

LMFAO
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
excellent post, bro