Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity A prime example

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Of two host I had in my flat : Chad is a good guy even if he's a bit retarded, but his gf is, ho god ...

Toxic isn't even the word. She spent the whole night showing off what an actual toxic person is.

Despite being obvious human trash, drinking cheap alcohol, smoking herbs and being known for being a public whore (most boys I know "know her"), she copes with existence pretending she probably has nobility ancestry, bragging about it to us, even tho her only proof is her crazy mother saying so, and her name that somehow looks like a famous name. She spent the whole night showing off hostile passive aggressive behavior against me, looking at me weirdly, playing against me during a board game session, even saying to some other person I annoy her for no reason. And then, when ppl were saying jokes, she decided to make cringe unfunny joke, and as she saw she would get no pussy pass with her lack of humor, she ended her shit show with antisemitic jokes, right in the middle of ppl she didn't even know. I don't know if she thought I was somehow semite (I'm not), but it was terrible.

When she finally left, she kissed boys on the cheek, except me. I'm probably not good enough for her stunning personnality ...

This is the behavior you get from a demographic that has always been overprivileged compared to vanilla humans, aka men.

PS . She also tried several times to provoke a fight in the street nearby from the window of our flat, as thug maXxed dudes were arguing down in the street, encouraging them loudly ... Foids have no shame, especially to be a pain to ugly men. Fortunately the thuggmaXxed were just pretending (they do it often, I know them, it's nothing much and they do it as a joke, even if it looks impressive from the outside)

Last edited:
When she finally left, she kissed boys on the cheek, except me. I'm probably not good enough for her stunning personnality ...
Oh bro, I know this shit, its suifuel af, happened to me a lot in the past when I was fucked by severe acne.

Women are the truly devil

And thats why I look for incel roommates, having a chad roomate was suifuel.