Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A possible idea to revert to a normie or chad mindset once you get height surgery or jawsurgery

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
To the incels here that are going to take surgery for their jawlines, noses or extend their legs or whateever is they need to fix they are gonna be facing a problem. And that is the incel mindset ( the depressed rotted brain). Just to clarify when i say converting from an incel to a chad mindset or normie mindset what i mean is really mean is this. Basically your mind is antisocial right now its damaged it needs new input as in social connections with normies so the brain can rewire it self and you need to start fucking hookers first and when you do that as a normie or a chadlite(depends how good the surgery went ) the hooker would display some sort of feelings of attachment towards you and the moans would feel more legit. And once you enstablish the social connections and the hooker shit you need to move 1 level up with normie girls to try and hook up with drunk foids and go to parties with normies and chads. Still chads will hog most of the girls but there will be a piece for you too at the table, its better than getting nothing. And once you integrate all this you will be a normie/chadlite (again depending on how good the surgery went ) with a fixed mindset , keep in mind you will still keep the blackpill knowledge but the depression and the antisocial mind can be healed.

Now guys this is an experimental idea criticize it heavily and when you say COPE tell me why ?And change the idea where change is needed and perfect it as much as you can im expecting you @BlkPillPres and @MENSA_IQcel @based_meme and other high iq incels to go heavy on me in fact id be glad to be criticized

It can't be fully healed, the damage is irreversible

People will start to treat you better, this is sufficient to change your "mindset"

I'm perfectly fine! :reeeeee:

maybe it can since when you take cocaine for example you form an addiction (neural pathways ) and u can undo them albeit hard but its possible. Who is to say that this damage cannot be undone. Maybe there is hope or maybe its all a cope who knows:feelsahh:
People will start to treat you better, this is sufficient to change your "mindset"
maybe not fully but partially . And when you reach that partial state you need to further amplify the effects of socializing to the point where it becomes a drug.

Last edited:
damage can't be reversed. even if all of us on this forum became gigschads. we would not have the experience of fucking teenage jb pussy after school. being a Chad as an adult after surgery max isn't even close to the same as a natural born Chad

damage can't be reversed. even if all of us on this forum became gigschads. we would not have the experience of fucking teenage jb pussy after school. being a Chad as an adult after surgery max isn't even close to the same as a natural born Chad
well don't chads get away with fucking teenage pussy? So if hypothetically we all became giga chads why not fuck prime pussy we will get away with it . Basically do things backwards to gain experience and use that experience to go forwards

well don't chads get away with fucking teenage pussy? So if hypothetically we all became giga chads why not fuck prime pussy we will get away with it . Basically do things backwards to gain experience and use that experience to go forwards
that was my whole point go to the top looks wise and start from the bottom with hookers->teenage pussy and then the stacies or beckies

If I'm reading you correctly, what you're effectively thinking of is undergoing a personality change. Your mindset - if you want to use programming terms - is an object change of state, but it's still the same object class. That is to say, your overall personality is generally fixed, even if your current mindset can change.

There is some evidence which suggests that some aspects of your personality is malleable. However most of your personality is inherited (genetic), and very little of it is pliable. It is possible to gradually change your personality (the parts that can be changed anyway), but it takes literally years. Your environment and surroundings (people, friends, coworkers, even living arrangement) needs to change for changes in your personality to start taking place.

Your personality is the interface through which data about your reality is inputted, processed, then some data about your brain is outputted and thrown back out. Your personality reacts to your environment and self-configures to optimize its (your) survival for the given environment. The environments, while potentially the same, give different data, so you will see some divergence in personality attributes. This is why incels seem irritable and bitter, while chads seem cool and laidback, even if they have the same personality by objective criteria.

In theory you could surgerymaxx and statusmaxx, but you would have to live a new life in a new place for your personality to habituate to the different mindset for the long term. You would literally have to try and become a different person.

Last edited:
If I'm reading you correctly, what you're effectively thinking of is undergoing a personality change. Your mindset - if you want to use programming terms - is an object change of state, but it's still the same object class. That is to say, your overall personality is generally fixed, even if your current mindset can change.

There is some evidence which suggests that some aspects of your personality is malleable. However most of your personality is inherited (genetic), and very little of it is pliable. It is possible to gradually change your personality (the parts that can be changed anyway), but it takes literally years. Your environment and surroundings (people, friends, coworkers, even living arrangement) needs to change for changes in your personality to start taking place.

Your personality is the interface through which data about your reality is inputted, processed, then some data about your brain is outputted and thrown back out. Your personality reacts to your environment and self-configures to optimize its survival for the given environment. The environments, while potentially the same, give different data, so you will see some divergence in personality attributes. This is why incels seem irritable and bitter, while chads seem cool and laidback.

In theory you could surgerymaxx and statusmaxx, but you would have to live a new life in a new place for your personality to habituate to the different mindset for the long term. You would literally have to try become a different person.
yes that is exactly what i am suggesting on another note yes it will take a couple of years but its worth it and i take it the majority of the users here are youngcells or mid20 cells what's 2 years of personality rearangement and then living life like a normal person compared to a lifetime of coping suffering depression and possibly ending it

Last edited:
yes that is exactly what i am suggesting on another note yes it will take a couple of years but its worth it and i take it the majority of the users here are youngcells or mid20 cells what's 2 years of personality rearangement and then living life like a normal person compared to a lifetime of coping suffering depression and possibly ending it

In that case get as much input as you can before making a final decision of this magnitude.

If you want my personal opinion, change your environment first and acclimate yourself before changing your face. The former is arguably much easier to revert.

Good luck, buddy boyo.

In that case get as much input as you can before making a final decision of this magnitude.

If you want my personal opinion, change your environment first and acclimate yourself before changing your face. The former is arguably much easier to revert.

Good luck, buddy boyo.
thanks but do you think the idea is feasible and could possibly help integrate incels into society once they undergone surgery

thanks but do you think the idea is feasible and could possibly help integrate incels into society once they undergone surgery

What do you mean "integrate incels into society"? You have an identity, status, and some role that you fulfil. You're already integrated, else you'd be a prison cell.

What do you mean "integrate incels into society"? You're already integrated, else you'd be a prison cell.
yeah sorry wrong words i meant their mindsets and their personalities

Would rather kill myself than become a normie

Would rather kill myself than become a normie
a reformed incel is what i would like to look at it. You would have the blackpill mindset but you will be able to offset it with the positive input you get from normies once you undergo surgery. Also not suggesting you become bluepilled or anything

yeah sorry wrong words i meant their mindsets and their personalities

Feasible as in easily scalable and adoptible by your average low status, low SMV male? No. The psychological, logistical, and financial costs are too high.

Feasible as in easily scalable and adoptible by your average low status, low SMV male? No. The psychological, logistical, and financial costs are too high.
alright thanks for your input i appeciate it , i really do bro
i would be hard but not impossible

alright thanks for your input i appeciate it , i really do bro

Glad to help. I'm against surgerymaxxing personally, but if you've decided to go through with it, let it be the last resort to keep the rope at bay.

@D3X

1. It can't be done

2. Why would you want to do it

3. If it was possible I wouldn't help anyone to do that anyways, its like asking a red priest from age of empires to wololo another red priest into a blue priest, I'd quicker just kill you instead, why would I help someone become my enemy

Last edited:
Man, what people here call "muh incel mindset" is actually not hard at all to leave behind. Our "mindset" is overwhelmingly derived from our past rejections and lack of results despite putting effort, if you started to see results all of a sudden, your "incel mindset" would quickly be replaced by a feedback loop, thus disappearing altogether. About the Blackpill and all, yep you can't be "Un-Blackpilled", but AFAIK the Blackpill makes life far better and easier tbh.

You can't leave your "incel mindset" because you haven't ascended yet, and part of the reason you can't ascend is because of that mindset, is a closed feedback loop. If you theoretically ascended one of those days, that mindset would be gone.

if you started to see results all of a sudden, your "incel mindset" would quickly be replaced by a feedback loop

Sorry no, this would only happen if you were a disingenuous piece of shit to begin with who merely bandwagons onto whatever suits them at the time, nobody who genuinely believes in the black pill can just go back to pretending like its not real, there is no off switch for the truth

Sorry no, this would only happen if you were a disingenuous piece of shit to begin with who merely bandwagons onto whatever suits them at the time, nobody who genuinely believes in the black pill can just go back to pretending like its not real, there is no off switch for the truth
I partially agree with that, that's why i said that you can't be Un-Blackpilled, but the Blackpill doesn't prevent you from slaying. If LMS (or LLL) is what you need to be getting pussy, then if you have enough LMS the Blackpill won't disturb you. The Blackpill isn't some kind of thing that can be sensed or smelled by the girl you're hitting on, and even if it were to be, you can always hide it.

I don't think it would either
Well, exactly. If you started having results and success, the Blackpill wouldn't hinder you in any way. We aren't here because of the Blackpill, we're here because we're unnatractive. If we had a shot at ascension, our negative feedback derived from years of rejection would be replaced by a positive one.

Well, exactly. If you started having results and success, the Blackpill wouldn't hinder you in any way. We aren't here because of the Blackpill, we're here because we're unnatractive. If we had a shot at ascension, our negative feedback derived from years of rejection would be replaced by a positive one.

TBH It wouldn't have anything to do with positive feedback, I'd just be "playing my role", I'd still be bitter and hate women, but its not as if pretending isn't something anyone can do, its not hard, we already live double lives to begin with as incels in the working world, everybody at my place of work thinks of me as the "funny guy" who tells jokes and its fun to work with JFL at all this "work on your personality" shit normies spew, normies love me, I'm just not attractive enough to get laid

True. My poor outlook on socializing comes from the fact that when I do it people react badly.

obviously but this applies to the youngcels*who are just larping and stil have potetnial to grow

The "bee urself lol" advice will start working and you will become normal.

Man, what people here call "muh incel mindset" is actually not hard at all to leave behind. Our "mindset" is overwhelmingly derived from our past rejections and lack of results despite putting effort, if you started to see results all of a sudden, your "incel mindset" would quickly be replaced by a feedback loop, thus disappearing altogether. About the Blackpill and all, yep you can't be "Un-Blackpilled", but AFAIK the Blackpill makes life far better and easier tbh.

You can't leave your "incel mindset" because you haven't ascended yet, and part of the reason you can't ascend is because of that mindset, is a closed feedback loop. If you theoretically ascended one of those days, that mindset would be gone.

Never getting surgery

@D3X

1. It can't be done

2. Why would you want to do it

3. If it was possible I wouldn't help anyone to do that anyways, its like asking a red priest from age of empires to wololo another red priest into a blue priest, I'd quicker just kill you instead, why would I help someone become my enemy
i'm not getting the third refference since i have not played age of empires (maybe should try) but as in why would i want to do it. Well the whole point of this is when a incel surgerymaxxes they become (normie-tier /chadlite/chad ) depends on the other prior features which will determine how he looks. But he will become something greater than an incel with the mind of an incel, and start from the bottom up with hookers and gradually build him self to the top with normies. That's not to say he will become a normie it would be sorta like a double life but he will reap the benefits of being a normie or a chadlite, while still being blackpilled

To the incels here that are going to take surgery for their jawlines, noses or extend their legs or whateever is they need to fix they are gonna be facing a problem. And that is the incel mindset ( the depressed rotted brain). Just to clarify when i say converting from an incel to a chad mindset or normie mindset what i mean is really mean is this. Basically your mind is antisocial right now its damaged it needs new input as in social connections with normies so the brain can rewire it self and you need to start fucking hookers first and when you do that as a normie or a chadlite(depends how good the surgery went ) the hooker would display some sort of feelings of attachment towards you and the moans would feel more legit. And once you enstablish the social connections and the hooker shit you need to move 1 level up with normie girls to try and hook up with drunk foids and go to parties with normies and chads. Still chads will hog most of the girls but there will be a piece for you too at the table, its better than getting nothing. And once you integrate all this you will be a normie/chadlite (again depending on how good the surgery went ) with a fixed mindset , keep in mind you will still keep the blackpill knowledge but the depression and the antisocial mind can be healed.

Now guys this is an experimental idea criticize it heavily and when you say COPE tell me why ?And change the idea where change is needed and perfect it as much as you can im expecting you @BlkPillPres and @MENSA_IQcel @based_meme and other high iq incels to go heavy on me in fact id be glad to be criticized

I feel I would adapt very quickly. Look at poor Africans who become rich dictatormaxxed lords. They don't look back on their old way of life.

Mindset is cope, if you look good you will fuck and people will treat you better so you will stop being feeling like shit