Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A poll on r/short asking femoids how tall their boyfriends are

• Thread starter CroatianManlet2
  • Start date
CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
★★★★
And shocker to no one most foids have a boyfriend who is taller than them. One foid in the comments says "short guys ignored me teehee". I hate these retarded femoids so much

I hope one of the normcucks gets blackpilled by posts like these.

It should be made illegal for partners with this much of a height gap to be together. The 6'2 guy can find plenty of other chicks willing to date him, this 4'11 dumbwhore needs to grow a heart and be willing to date shorter guys
For every short foid out there who prefers 6'2+ , thousands of shorter men are losing their chance at a relationship

They would already be blackpilled. They experience blackpill every day when women ignore them and taller men mog them. They typically look at some short millionaire athlete and tell themselves they can achieve greatness regardless of their short stature. No one is going to get blackpilled. Manletcels remain ignorant

They would already be blackpilled. They experience blackpill every day when women ignore them and taller men mog them. They typically look at some short millionaire athlete and tell themselves they can achieve greatness regardless of their short stature. No one is going to get blackpilled. Manletcels remain ignorant
Brutal.

>short guy asks her out
>gets arrested for rape

>short guy doesnt make move (to avoid getting arrested)
>"short guys ignored me"

Theres no winning for sub8s and sub 6ft5'ers.

Normcucks will just choose to ignore it. Thats what they do. Just completely forget the things they see existed. Thats how the jews get over with fucking over the west. Because of normalfaggots.

>short guy asks her out
>gets arrested for rape

>"short guys ignored me"

Someone ask this foid how tall these "short" guys were. When i went to post on r/short the automoderator deleted my post.

>short guy asks her out
>gets arrested for rape

>"short guys ignored me"

this exactly

I assure you they do, I think a lot of the posters there hate the females posters but just can't say it because it would be an instant ban for hurting a foids feelings.
I don't know how you could stand to post there as a short male, some of them are bluepillers but maybe some just don't realize there is anywhere better.

>short guy asks her out
>gets arrested for rape

>"short guys ignored me"