Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A poll for y'all. What do you guys think?

Which is more annoying?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
"ya'll need jesus" :y'all::y'all::y'all:

"you guys need fucking therapy" :soy::soy::feels:

The y word is a word i use in my daily life based on where i live

You'll is the only acceptable one.

@Ledgemund
@knajjd

everyone says "you guys" bro

"You guys" is too general to be annoying

“Y’all” is way more annoying. Reminds me of hicks and sassy black girls.

“You guys” isn’t even that bad tbh.

I'm only annoyed if someone unironically says those terms with the purpose of coming off as funny or quirky.

"Y'all" is okay when redneck and hillbillies use it and "you guys" is okay when it's properly used in a sentence. The problem isn't in the terms themselves, the problem are the cucks and feminists who use them.

Last edited:
If we cant use y'all and can't use you guys, what are we supposed to use?

Yuns. "Hey what are yuns up to?"

Ya'll :y'all: can be funny ironically especially with RDR2 coming out tomorrow.

You Guys is just :soy:

Whatever our supreme leader ritalin god tells us to use. Amen.

Hqdefault
:y'all::y'all::y'all: y'all
b u d d y
o
y
o
t b h
giphy.gif

b
h t b h... tbh... t b.. h...

!!! WARNING !!! RAGE FUEL!!!

Y’all because it’s a bunch of sheltered West Coast or East Coast (or Colorado) cucks and foids saying it because southern blacks started saying it in pop culture.

using Y’all should be a bannable offense tbh

@chudur-budur

post it boyo

Neither. What is annoying is what typically comes after it.

The one phrase that triggers me is "You know it is funny that..." because that phrase is NEVER is followed by some logical argument.

This is why I left reddit. They would ban subs saying they were "hate subs" but leave subs up that aligned with leftist political beliefs. The reddit admins werent dumb enough to ban the_donald, but they know what they are doing. Silencing all speech that isn't pro-slut.

I will keep using words that I want to use. The cucks win if they have a monopoly on the language

this forum is anti-hick

wtf. I hate you fucks. urbanite faggots need to die. bomb all cities.

y'all is only ok when used by American blacks or southerners. Anyone else should never use it.

• YOU GUYS

Votes: 13 25.5%
:feelsbadman:

None tbh. What came next (therapy suggestion) was annoying though.

YOU GUYS, its so low iq. Y'all flows alot better.

You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all , You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all , You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all , You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all , You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all , You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all , You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all , You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all , You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all , You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all , You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all , You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all , You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all , You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all , You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all , You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all , You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all, You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all , You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all , You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all , You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all , You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all , You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all , You guys , Y'all ,You guys , Y'all.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back