Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A police car just parked in front of my house and I'm pretty sure they knocked on my door

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
:feelsmega: jfl, it went away thankfully and my parents weren't home. Maybe it was just a coincidence and they aren't oppressing me because I'm an inkwell.

Brutal. We’re truly oppressed when not only we’re disgusted by society but also the police.

Brutal. We’re truly oppressed when not only we’re disgusted by society but also the police.
What makes me think it might be related to my inkweldom is the fact that it was a community service officer, not a regular police officer. It seems like the rank they would delegate to investigating the potential hazard of an evil inkwell.

Maybe some concern troll/incel tears faggot somehow found a way to dox you and had you "Boogie2988'd" which basically means called the cops to do a "wellness check" on you.

Fuck the police tbh

Tenor

If you're in the us,you're fucked.

holy shiiit...

The fuzzmo wants your choco.

2020 is the year when incels will be put to gas chambers