Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A Phrase Often Misused By Hypocrites: "Life Isn't Fair" (Unfairness Begets Unfairness)

:feelsokman: Im watching it now.

Will watch later, but I will say that a large degree of 'fairness' is essential for any functional social order. If people feel they are not being treated fairly, they will withdraw from that society order, become disruptive, or become uncooperative.

Will watch later

Normies and their selective logic. It’s the same with the natural argument about women being hypergamous and going from the 'top' men

But they won’t apply it to pedophilla, rape , murder etc.

The have to rationalise it as these people having some from of mental problem. For example I can go kill someone if I really wanted to and they’ll rationalise as I’m insane. They can’t comprehend that completely clear mind people can do a lot of crazy stuff for self interest reasons or because they simply can
(power)

They are animals out their that literally kill for fun and play with their kills. Humans are animals that think they are special when they are not.

Great video Blkpillpres, like it.

Yeah we all agree on this. What's the point of being a member of a society if your problems dont have the weight of other people's problems. They create classes of people who deserve help and empathy and the one that dont. Authorities by keeping quiet about bullying they support it, there is no other way of seeing it. Life isnt fair means "i dont care go fuck yourself" and i will say it to every raped foid, every dumped foid, every single mom...

Normies and their selective logic. It’s the same with the natural argument about women being hypergamous and going from the 'top' men

But they won’t apply it to pedophilla, rape , murder etc.

The have to rationalise it as these people having some from of mental problem. For example I can go kill someone if I really wanted to and they’ll rationalise as I’m insane. They can’t comprehend that completely clear mind people can do a lot of crazy stuff for self interest reasons or because they simply can
(power)
This, they only want to say "life isn't fair" when its convenient, but they should remember that "life isn't fair" when a mass shooting happens too

Humans just like to pretend like they're something different and better than animals, but they're really much worse

They are animals out their that literally kill for fun and play with their kills. Humans are animals that think they are special when they are not.
I find it funny that Dolphins are the cute looking animals, yet they are documented as being one of the few animals that harm other animals for fun, they play games harming other animals, they make sport of their kills, they even rape

Dolphins are also close to humans when it comes to intelligence (so their sadism makes a lot of sense)

Life isnt fair means "i dont care go fuck yourself" and i will say it to every raped foid, every dumped foid, every single mom...

Will watch later, but I will say that a large degree of 'fairness' is essential for any functional social order. If people feel they are not being treated fairly, they will withdraw from that society order, become disruptive, or become uncooperative.
yep

Highlighted + Bold text mogs tbh, but this could be nice to listen when tired I guess.

Unfortunately, we live in a very atomized world; if you showed any segment of your video to any person outside of here, even for a minute, they'll instinctively respond with "why are you so negative?" or "who hurt you?".

The individual now has zero responsibility for the problems of his fellow man.

Gigasoy | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

Listening to Complainers Is Bad for Your Brain
Taken from Minda Zetlin’s article on INC.com, “Listening to Complainers is Bad for Your Brain”.

Do you hate it when people complain? It turns out there’s a good reason: Listening to too much complaining is bad for your brain in multiple ways, according to Trevor Blake, a serial entrepreneur and author of Three Simple Steps: A Map to Success in Business and Life. In the book, he describes how neuroscientists have learned to measure brain activity when faced with various stimuli, including a long gripe session.

“The brain works more like a muscle than we thought,” Blake says. “So if you’re pinned in a corner for too long listening to someone being negative, you’re more likely to behave that way as well.”

Even worse, being exposed to too much complaining can actually make you dumb. Research shows that exposure to 30 minutes or more of negativity–including viewing such material on TV–actually peels away neurons in the brain’s hippocampus. “That’s the part of your brain you need for problem solving,” he says. “Basically, it turns your brain to mush.”

But if you’re running a company, don’t you need to hear about anything that may have gone wrong? “There’s a big difference between bringing your attention to something that’s awry and a complaint,” Blake says. “Typically, people who are complaining don’t want a solution; they just want you to join in the indignity of the whole thing. You can almost hear brains clink when six people get together and start saying, ‘Isn’t it terrible?’ This will damage your brain even if you’re just passively listening. And if you try to change their behavior, you’ll become the target of the complaint.”

So, how do you defend yourself and your brain from all the negativity? Blake recommends the following tactics:

1. Get some distance

“My father was a chain smoker,” Blake confides. “I tried to change his habit, but it’s not easy to do that.” Blake knew secondhand smoke could damage his own lungs as well. “My only recourse was to distance myself.”

You should look at complaining the same way, he says. “The approach I’ve always taken with complaining is to think of it as the same as passive smoking.” Your brain will thank you if you get yourself away from the complainer, if you can.

2. Ask the complainer to fix the problem

Sometimes getting distance isn’t an option. If you can’t easily walk away, a second strategy is to ask the complainer to fix the problem.

“Try to get the person who’s complaining to take responsibility for a solution,” Blake says. “I typically respond to a complaint with, ‘What are you going to do about it?'” Many complainers walk away huffily at that point, because he hasn’t given them what they wanted, Blake reports. But some may actually try to solve the problem.

3. Shields up!

When you’re trapped listening to a complaint, you can use mental techniques to block out the griping and save your neurons. Blake favors one used by the late Spanish golfer Seve Ballesteros during a match against Jack Nicklaus–a match the crowd wanted Ballesteros to lose. “He was having difficulty handling the hostility of the crowd,” Blake says. “So he imagined a bell jar that no one could see descending from the sky to protect him.”

Major League Baseball pitchers can sometimes be seen mouthing “Shields on!” as they stride to the mound, he says. He adds that his own imaginary defense is “more like a Harry Potter invisibility cloak.”

A related strategy is to mentally retreat to your imagined favorite spot, someplace you’d go if you could wave a magic wand. “For me, it was a ribbon of beautiful white sugary sand that extended out in a horseshoe shape from a private island,” Blake says. “I would take myself to my private retreat while people were ranting and raving. I could smile at them and nod in all the right places and meanwhile take myself for a walk on my private beach.”

Blake first saw the picture of the island in a magazine, and the image stuck with him. Eventually, he got a chance to try it for real. “It turned out the island was for rent, and it was the same one I’d seen,” he says. “So I rented it for a week. And I got to take that walk.”

The individual now has zero responsibility for the problems of his fellow man.
That's the ironic part I pointed out in the video, if you ignore someone else's problems because "life isn't fair", you don't then later get to demand that this person act fairly and not spread unfairness around to others

A lot of mass shootings could have been prevented had people simply not told themselves - "oh well, life isn't fair"

Great video but it reminds me that it can be redundant to even bring up. Like in your example with the bald goblina:feelspuke:. It knows damn well why the shooting happened and its direct actions caused it. The reasom so many people act surprised when they happen is because self reflection of ones own actions is impossible to an npc.

High IQ content as always, BlkPillPres. Thank you. Everyone who had been bullied hard in school knows exactly why school shooters exist and how they slowly but surely transform into one. You pointed out the hypocrisy in people who rid themselves of any responsibility when such horrible events happen in an excellent manner.

I created a bitchute:

Great video homie.

Is this a text to speech? Or did you pay someone?
If you pay someone else to do voice actor work for your channel, then in my book its not your channel. That's one thing I didn't like about what Wheat Waffles suggested in his video about creating a black pill channel.

If you have to keep paying someone to do voice work for your videos, then they become the "voice of your channel", so now you are dependent on them, its pretty much their channel at that point lol.

Funny,how they never tell 'Stop complaining' to a females and faggots.

High IQ.

Btw what are your thoughts on sv3rige?

You should not complain about fairness, because no one really give a fuck about it. That's the main point. Then again, you should "complain" when something goes against your rights, with purpose, not casually just for the sake of complaining (on the internet or not).

Plus you have to understand, that most people WANT life to be unfair, just not for them only for others. So that they have the advantage. That's why you should never join minorities (jews being the exception, but only because they're not really a minority: they totally own many many fields)

No point in ever complaining, that tells others that you feel powerless and need their help, simply show them how u feel instead

JFL mang whee is the video

JFL mang whee is the video

Re: I like how (militant) feminists always imply that only males
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158466899Sunday, March 22, 2015 7:55 PM CDT
"True" equality in every aspect is impossible to achieve. It's much more crucial to recognize general characteristics of a human that's not gender-specific rather than attempting to mimic qualities of the opposite gender in an attempt to gain respect among a group of individuals.
Re: i would like to clarify some things
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152585126Saturday, December 27, 2014 6:27 PM CST
Balance can be achieved without feminism. Complete "Equality" in every aspect cannot be acquired.
Re: "gender equality"
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149346159Friday, November 07, 2014 5:09 PM CST
Equality via abstraction is certainly possible to a limited extent. "Complete Equality" is certainly impossible though.
Re: ITT: Feminism
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149298487Thursday, November 06, 2014 6:20 PM CST
The influence of most types of "Feminism" have a catastrophically destructive influence on the humane communication between people of the opposite gender. "True Equality" is conceptually and biologically impossible between both genders and empathy is something that should be exchanged between all humans.
Re: I think I'm done with feminism.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148292631Monday, October 20, 2014 4:19 AM CDT
Well, regardless of the statements of those particular people, "Complete Equality" is conceptually and biologically impossible. Kindness nor respect for others should be limited strictly to a particular gender.
Re: So there's this girl in my health class
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#144742339Thursday, August 28, 2014 3:56 PM CDT
In many scenarios such as this, people confuse "Equality" with "Superiority".