Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A photoshopped version of your face will still probably fail with women

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Even if you photoshopped yourself a perfect NW0 hairline, a perfect jaw and morphed your eye air into hunter eyes, it would still probably fail on tinder and get a few low tier landwhale matches at best.

The competition is so insane we're at the obvious point where every woman no matter how old / ugly has countless men fighting each other off to pursue her.

This is why I ultimately think surgery is hopium at best unless your goal is just to look better for your career or the mirror. Because it's never going to be enough to have women attracted to you, EVEN IF it does go well.

Good morning, woman = bad

It's probably only worthwhile if you want to SEAmaxx. It used to be you can either SEAmaxx or looksmaxx, but now you probably have to looksmaxx AND seamaxx, and even then the girls will still have ugly faces

It's probably only worthwhile if you want to SEAmaxx. It used to be you can either SEAmaxx or looksmaxx, but now you probably have to looksmaxx AND seamaxx, and even then the girls will still have ugly faces

It's probably worse than that although that sounds terrible enough

now you have the looksmax just to keep a shitty job because having a NW2 / balding male around the work place leaves a bad image

fact: most hair transplants are old guys who are not even dating, they do it just to live a normal life

Women don't even need to fake photo angles or put makeup on.
They just need to exist as a woman. That's it.

Such horrid times were living in

You can surgerymax your face, but your only option for height is to wear lifts and hope you don't ever have to go to the beach (assuming you're 5'8") or getting an expensive surgery that kills your athleticism and requires massive amounts of recovery time. And the surgery will give you, at most, 2-3 more inches.

No doubt about it

tinder has ruined everything. even if you match with a foid, always remember that there are hundreds of whiter, taller, better looking men that she already matched with and will continue to match with even better looking men. its over

If you need surgery to fit in with the normies at all its probably better not to even bother. Even if they let you hang, that doesnt mean you are going to get laid, either. I'd rather just hide from the light with the other lowlifes tbh. The kind of dating relationships and marriages most incels would want probably doesnt even exist anymore. That nuclear family bond was destroyed by feminism by the middle of the 20th century. Crumbs of good stuff were left but they're all gone now. Survival on this planet by incels is all about finding some way to cope.

I did this in 2013-14 here in Brazil (tinder was an infant) and I could get some good matches with photoshopped + heavily angle fraud pics. It sucked because they wanted to meet me and irl and I was at least 4 to 5 points bellow those pics...They also treated me so nice on chats, it was soul-crushing to know that if I had better parents/family who could afford the right surgeries at the right time my life would've been completely different...

My theory is, if you can get matches this way, maybe surgerymaxx is a good idea. It sucks because I never had the money to do it and now I'm too old.

Womens sexuall market value got so inflated thanks to the internet, that normal looking guys, can't even get landwhales anymore. It's just a matter of time, until the whole market crashes down. Blackpilling more men, will help in accelerating this process.

CD492B6A C426 4515 B6B7 0EAEDA3C4F06

People here fail to see that even chad is just one of thousands. The competition is brutal for anything below 11/10

I actually did a Tinder and Badoo account since the beginning of the month. I fake my location for a African country with my real face, Tinder allowed it's users to change our location for free.

Basically, I uses a filter from my phone in order to improve the quality of 2 pictures of my profile and managed to have currently 9 matches, the main issue is that when I talk to woman they give my short answers and I think they are just here to boost their ego (thanks to instagram). I wonder what might happen if I photoshop my face, will woman put more effort in conversation ? Seriously, as you said @[B]mylifeistrash[/B] the competition is insane.

In my opinion having likes and matches on Tinder does not mean anything I you are a sub 8 male. If you are a Chad/Tyrone/Chadrone women will put big efforts in conversations also, they have unlimited dating options, it's getting worse everywhere.

Being a chad is good enough to pump and dump beckies, but they will cheat on you with chadiier chads. The only way to get a foid who will not cheat on you within a month of dating you is to literally be a millionaire giga chad with pictures on insta and tinder of your yacht parties and pictures of other girls grinding on you. Being rich enough to kidnap, torture, beat up, and kill ugly and short men while getting away with it is also a huge turn on for foids.

I just want surgery so I don't feel like killing myself. I don't care if all foids hate me because I hate all foids. I'll never be giga chad so there is no point in even looking in a foid's direction.

Being a chad is good enough to pump and dump beckies, but they will cheat on you with chadiier chads. The only way to get a foid who will not cheat on you within a month of dating you is to literally be a millionaire giga chad with pictures on insta and tinder of your yacht parties and pictures of other girls grinding on you. Being rich enough to kidnap, torture, beat up, and kill ugly and short men while getting away with it is also a huge turn on for foids.

I just want surgery so I don't feel like killing myself. I don't care if all foids hate me because I hate all foids. I'll never be giga chad so there is no point in even looking in a foid's direction.
The only way to ascend for a user here is to kill every other poster and send pictures of our rotting carcasses to Stacey. She’ll be so wet at the massive pile of ugly men that she would fuck whoever did it

The only way to ascend for a user here is to kill every other poster and send pictures of our rotting carcasses to Stacey. She’ll be so wet at the massive pile of ugly men that she would fuck whoever did it
That would only work for the biggest chad fakecel here.