Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over a photo of myself from 2018 perfectly explains everything.

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
Untitled282

this is from 2018. all the other kids on that boat were family friends, other than my aunt who is 2 years older than me. all of them in full swim wear or with shirts off wearing vests ready to go swim. all sitting near each other. me on the other hand, on the other side of the boat, with my shirt on, standing near my grandpa, as i watch the other kids swim and have fun, because i don't belong with them. they treated me like a stupid kid a lot of times because i was a couple years younger, but i always fit in more with adults i feel like, because i have had a passion for things like history and politics since the 4th grade, i loved talking with old people specifically. this photo perfectly encompasses my life, kids having fun while im on the sidelines

Last edited:
i can tell you're a mogger :feelshmm::feelshehe:

i can relate but you're a fucking richcel man .... just wow

Poor kid, yeah hiding from photos is good indication its over.

careful not to dox yourself mate.

careful not to dox yourself mate.
that's why I hid my face but idc about the other kids, and it's a blurry picture from 2018 I don't think it's doxxable

Your grandfather told you to stay in the back so that you wouldn't mog the hell out of him. :chad::chad:

i always fit in more with adults i feel like
Reminds me of a meme/comic strip about how adults call you "mature" when you're a kid but later it turns out you were just too socially anxious to hang out with your peers and too non-normie to stand the youngfag normie shit around you, and when you finally reach your 20s/30s you're treated as if you're more immature than the rest. It's brutal and it's what has happened to me to some extent.

Reminds me of a meme/comic strip about how adults call you "mature" when you're a kid but later it turns out you were just too socially anxious to hang out with your peers and too non-normie to stand the youngfag normie shit around you, and when you finally reach your 20s/30s you're treated as if you're more immature than the rest. It's brutal and it's what has happened to me to some extent.
literally me
also I updated the photo and blurred the others faces too

The second chick from the left is HOT:ahegao:

also I updated the photo and blurred the others faces too
Privacy tip - blurring may be reversible because not all of the information is actually lost; pixellation is a more surefire way to censor someone's face. I don't know if it matters in this case, but still.

Privacy tip - blurring may be reversible because not all of the information is actually lost; pixellation is a more surefire way to censor someone's face. I don't know if it matters in this case, but still.
yeah but even if IT took the time to uncover the blurs, those aren't even my faces and it's an old pic anyway

Yes, this photo clearly explains everything.

People shine in different ways I think.

It's just a shame that some ways seem to yield results more quickly or easily than others.

Piece of advice delete that pic people can find out your location from a pic online.

how is that even possible? are you like inbred or something?
my grandparents had my dad when they were young and they had my aunt when they were like 30s or 40s

my grandparents had my dad when they were young and they had my aunt when they were like 30s or 40s
how old are you? it may sound shitty but makes me feel good when I see a white guy who's virgin past 20 in hyper sexualized west. You mog me obviously yet you're struggling that makes me feel less lonely

"I am too smart, I did not belong with them." Even after knowing he is literally a subhuman, one may try to cope to feel better about himself.

View attachment 550586
this is from 2018. all the other kids on that boat were family friends, other than my aunt who is 2 years older than me. all of them in full swim wear or with shirts off wearing vests ready to go swim. all sitting near each other. me on the other hand, on the other side of the boat, with my shirt on, standing near my grandpa, as i watch the other kids swim and have fun, because i don't belong with them. they treated me like a stupid kid a lot of times because i was a couple years younger, but i always fit in more with adults i feel like, because i have had a passion for things like history and politics since the 4th grade, i loved talking with old people specifically. this photo perfectly encompasses my life, kids having fun while im on the sidelines
did faggots pants you and shove sand in your mouth??

I've been pantsed multiple times before, but they didn't lol, maybe if an adult wasn't around
FUCKING FAGGOTS aiksdjfhklajdsfhklajsdhfkljasdhfkljasdhf

LHKJADSHFLKJDSAHFKLJSDHFLKJHf