Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A perfect society is one where females don't have any rights whatsoever.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Did it ever occur to Feminist kikes that before they ruined society there were no incels? Because when you give females rights, all they're ever gonna go for are chads.
Though I suppose they receive their due punishment for that in the form of sexual assault, rape, and being beat up.

Based. Just make them all sex slaves. They’re nothing but worthless meat anyway

Based. Just make them all sex slaves. They’re nothing but worthless meat anyway
Tbh :bigbrain:

They had their chance at freedom and this is what they created with soycial media

The rise of the bluepilled hegemony and brain-washing elites will render this almost completely impossible in any near future; even literal subhumans cope with the redpill, never daring to venture near the bitter truth of the blackpill... :feelsUgh:

You could theorize about a potential "collapse" of society, but I doubt it would happen in the overdramatic way as thought by many here. :feelshehe:

The rise of the bluepilled hegemony and brain-washing elites will render this almost completely impossible in any near future; even literal subhumans cope with the redpill, never daring to venture near the bitter truth of the blackpill... :feelsUgh:

You could theorize about a potential "collapse" of society, but I doubt it would happen in the overdramatic way as thought by many here. :feelshehe:
It's only the rope then