Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A peak into the world of Chad and the validation he gets just from being born with the right attributes.

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Veteran
★★
oTnjyIF.jpg

"touches their arms or their waist at appropriate times"

Fuckin' head games. I WAS TOLD YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TOUCH WOMEN LIKE THAT. And the answer? "Well, you're not, but you can at 'appropriate times.'" That's the catch. "appropriate times" is a vague and nebulous and undefinable thing. It just means "When I feel like it but won't tell you because you have to read my mind."

Fuckin' head games. I WAS TOLD YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TOUCH WOMEN LIKE THAT. And the answer? "Well, you're not, but you can at 'appropriate times.'" That's the catch. "appropriate times" is a vague and nebulous and undefinable thing. It just means "When I feel like it but won't tell you because you have to read my mind."

Appropriate times means at the time when it is a Chad that is doing it.

Makes my blood boil

pack up boyos 6' is not enough in 2019 and will be manlet tier in 3 years.

The gap between incels and Chads is unfathomable

Those femoids are literally describing Chad.

just imagine how good it would feel to beat this whore to death.

Appropriate times means at the time when it is a Chad that is doing it.
It’s really sad how confusing all of this is for those who haven’t taken the blackpill

It’s really sad how confusing all of this is for those who haven’t taken the blackpill
chad can anally rape her till she bleeds and she'll end up thanking him and wanting more

I can't even enjoy Lord of the Rings anymore (which I loved when I was a teenager) because as an ugly incel I identify too much with the orcs and hate seeing them get genocided by the Chadly Rohirrim and Gondorians.

Imagine being in high school and seeing every femoid posting this about you. This is why Chads are very unlikely to turn into autistic spergs, life on easy mode.

Its temporary... Let him enjoy his earthly pleasure.

Either he'd burn in Hell for adultery or have more bad karma to pay in his next life. Him and all the sluts he got involved with.

Either he'd burn in Hell for adultery or have more bad karma to pay in his next life. Him and all the sluts he got involved with.
Cope we are the ones going to hell for failures if there's one and the ones being recycled into worse lives because muh negativity we didn't choose to carry with us alongside our bodies

cope

this bitch is acting like its one of her shitty twilight novels, where being mediocre will land her Chad for no reason.
"I try to stand where he can see me and wait for him to check me out".

Stupid fucking whore.

Sounds like LARP. Man with such superior genetics are one in a million.

code for "if you're big as fuck"

Yawn, what the fuck else is new?

Stupid foid, this diarrhea of text sure made no sense at all. She admit being a whore explicitely without even realizing it. I truely despise those miserable foids who are completely braindead hive minded creatures.
After all, Otto Weininger actually wrote and explained that women have no soul.
I'd personally rather describe their nature is similar to cold water : you can make it warm if you do the right things, or it will remains cold, but more important, it has no intrinsic substance. It is tasteless, smell less, colourless and malleable. It can also drain your energy.
Nothing good has to be expected from it unless you bring it in the first place.

Sounds like LARP. Man with such superior genetics are one in a million.

It's not like posts like these are an everyday thing on the internet or that site in general.

My heart is boiling with rage and I want to kill infants in minecraft

The last part made me want to rip my hair out.

Jfl. Potent suifuel.

this is a mgtow coper larping

The difference in quality of life between me and Chad is mindblowing

brutal, he has harem of foids just because his personality

Chad will never know the pain of being incel

What forum is that from?

Fucking terachad, hopefully he get hit by a car and become disabled and facially deformed, in minecraft.

Not a single word

Cunt belongs to forced prostitution