Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A pathetic thing I like to do

MentallyBroken

MentallyBroken

Recruit
★★★
I was wondering if any of you also do this.
But I like to pretend the people on this sub are my irl friends and that this isn't some random forum, but a messanger service I use to talk to all my friends.
I like to piece together from posts complaining about your looks what some of you may look like and I imagine hanging out with you guys irl, with your own established personalities from what you've shared on here.
I think I do this because I'm so alone in real life and this is the only place I can talk without ridicule.
God I'm a lost cause.

Theres a discord server you could join

Theres a discord server you could join
I'm far too nervous to partake in instant messaging, I used to be able to do it but I made too many social mistakes
maybe one day

I'm far too nervous to partake in instant messaging, I used to be able to do it but I made too many social mistakes
maybe one day
We're all the same here. Plus if you fail at that you can still do your imaginary friend thing

We're all the same here. Plus if you fail at that you can still do your imaginary friend thing
I don't know, I don't think I can live with myself if I humiliate myself around the only people I like. It's bad enough I do it here, yet alone live with other people quick to respond. It'd send my social anxiety through the roof. But it was nice of you to offer though :heart:

Tbh, people here are your real friends, real friends call you fag, are rude and will fuck with you for fun, but they feel you and understant why you suffer. So yeah here's your home.

Tbh, people here are your real friends, real friends call you fag, are rude and will fuck with you for fun, but they feel you and understant why you suffer. So yeah here's your home.
this means so much to me

I don't know, I don't think I can live with myself if I humiliate myself around the only people I like. It's bad enough I do it here, yet alone live with other people quick to respond. It'd send my social anxiety through the roof. But it was nice of you to offer though :heart:
Hey, if youre going to be an incel, be one that talks to other incels. Maybe you'll find one that's near you and you can be irl friends. I don't mean to be pushy, but if you got a shit life, then at least try and make it better any way an incel can

Hey, if youre going to be an incel, be one that talks to other incels. Maybe you'll find one that's near you and you can be irl friends. I don't mean to be pushy, but if you got a shit life, then at least try and make it better any way an incel can
I definitely will do it if and when I feel ballsy enough to start talking to people again

I definitely will do it if and when I feel ballsy enough to start talking to people again
But you're talking to me. You can IM in discord to start

But you're talking to me. You can IM in discord to start
I'm talking to you poorly, I'd probably frustrate you if I continued or were to do it long term.

Ok guys because this is getting unnesesary friendly , you can PM each other i dunno, sending hearts and sweet talking on posts, is a thing fags do.

I'm talking to you poorly, I'd probably frustrate you if I continued or were to do it long term.
Then don't stay long. 20 minutes.
Ok guys because this is getting unnesesary friendly , you can PM each other i dunno, sending hearts and sweet talking on posts, is a thing fags do.
Oi, fuck off

I have long accepted my faghood (in the personality sense, I'm not a homosexual or anything)

The people on here are my friends I don't have to pretend.

Even people like @Solitarian_Walker

:heart::heart::p:feelsokman:

Thats a fucking lie. Discord is a cesspool of normies pretending to be incel, you get mogged to death there.

The only people who insist on using discord are normies, dont fucking listen to these fags.

Thats a fucking lie. Discord is a cesspool of normies pretending to be incel, you get mogged to death there.

The only people who insist on using discord are normies, dont fucking listen to these fags.
I am worried about normie infiltration, yes, I can't even begin to imagine what horrible things normies think when they read what I have to say.

Stop using hearts and cute things....:feelscry:

I haven't been on it myself, is the one they promote here bad?

I haven't been on it myself, is the one they promote here bad?
Any incel server is. The cream of the crop social butterflies and good looking "incels" all flock to discord, the truer incels stay away from that shit.

Even the most "truecel" servers have normies and absolute moggers.

Then why is it promoted on here? I feel if it's that bad they'd drop,it

Any incel server is. The cream of the crop social butterflies and good looking "incels" all flock to discord, the truer incels stay away from that shit.

Even the most "truecel" servers have normies and absolute moggers.
I went on an incel server about two years ago and it was the worst experience I've ever had. Really put me off socializing for a while as it wasn't supportive and just brutal, cause it was just LARPing normies who ended up mocking me for my affliction, as they didn't even comprehend the anguish I went through talking to them with my mental health issues.

Is it dumb that the kind responses this thread got genuinely make me warm and fuzzy inside? (no homo) :heart:

Truth bro, they will rip you apart if they sense any insecurity you may have. Fuck them.

imagination is a powerful thing. :feelsokman:

I often find myself thinking about random imaginary scenarios sometimes.

:heart:
:feelsautistic:
imagination is a powerful thing. :feelsokman:

I often find myself thinking about random imaginary scenarios sometimes.
Sure is boyo. Only I wish my imagination would stop sometimes.. because it tends to get gory.