Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A other case of incel bad chad good

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
I don't see why the IT soyboy is so mad. The post is completely reasonable.

Last edited:
I don't see why the IT soyboy is so mad. The posts is completely reasonable.
indeed although I never try to sit next to a foid due to knowing how much she will hate me for it but if there’s no place I do it and just avoid eye contact as much as I can

yeah, I frankly fail to see what's so wrong about sitting next to a foid on a bus
who cares what the guy imagines, it's not hurting anyone unless now they claim they have imagination detectors and we're not allowed to even fantasize about having a gf

yeah, I frankly fail to see what's so wrong about sitting next to a foid on a bus
who cares what the guy imagines, it's not hurting anyone unless now they claim they have imagination detectors and we're not allowed to even fantasize about having a gf

It is only creepy cause people might think you might do something to the girl, but if you are literally so alone that being next to a girl makes you feel better, might as well just rope at that point. I don't know if it's just me, but this is megacope, trying to delude yourself into thinking you are a couple.