Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A one out of a million chance a beautiful girl being kind?

Zeldanerd

Zeldanerd

Banned
-
I work at Walmart as a cashier. 99% of the time I am ignored and I only speak when spoken to. This beautiful girl who looked around 16 - 18 said: "You're feeling alright?" I was shocked that anyone was talking to me, much less a female. I just nodded. She then said, "Take care of yourself okay?" She then flashed me a smile. I never felt more alive than in that moment. It really made my day. Well, pretty much my whole month. I never thought women could be nice. FeelsGoodMan

There are some Stacies out there who are like super devout Church-goers who get true pleasure from sending some positive energy to some downtrodden betacuck. Not enough to actually help him in any way, because honestly there is nothing she can or would be willing to do, but enough to make him feel better for a moment.

Women aren't kind, legit kill yourself if you think otherwise. Also PM me for tech support if you need it, my hours are 12AM CST to 8AM

She is just maintaining a public persona. Do not be inveigled into this trap.

If she was kinda she would spread her legs

Lol @ autists in this thread. Some people are just genuinely nice. Sounds like she was one of them.

I wouldn't like if a girl said 'are you feeling alright' to me.
Would think that she's laughing at how I look.

You know you're incel when a girl so much as treating you with basic decency is such a rare and alien experience.

Framecel222 said:
Lol @ autists in this thread. Some people are just genuinely nice. Sounds like she was one of them.

The better looking the female is, the kinder she usually is. The kindest and most energetic woman I ever met was as close to a 10/10 as you can get.

CopingGymcel said:
The better looking the female is, the kinder she usually is. The kindest and most energetic woman I ever met was as close to a 10/10 as you can get.

I imagine it's hard to be mean when you live the most perfect life ever on earth.

https://incels.is/Thread-The-truth-about-nice-girls-by-u-StAliaHarkonnen?highlight=Nice

Read this.

Meanwhile, women are always nice to Chad and Chadlite, while you sit here posting about the one time a girl even acknowledged your existence.

its over

More proof nice girls do exist. The fact that all women are trash is a cope. Nice girls are there, but they are for uberchad and his superior PERSONALITY and GENETICS.

whogivesafucc said:
Meanwhile, women are always nice to Chad and Chadlite, while you sit here posting about the one time a girl even acknowledged your existence.

its over
This.

Our "highlights" aren't even good enough to compare to Chad's worst days. Something that should be a basic part of life is an an anomaly for us.

Unicorn girl. You should have confessed your undying love for her, immediately.

You missed your chance.

I honestly do not believe this story is true. Sounds fake as shit and no one cares that much about a stranger's feelings, especially not an ugly stranger.

even tho its great to be asked if you are okay by an FHO, shes probably doing it more for the fact that she knows she "helped" someone that day. Most women like them are stuck up bitches who truly dont give a shit about us and only do that sort of shit for brownie points.

Heck it might be a rare chance that she geniuinely cared tho, who knows?

Minjaze said:
You know you're incel when a girl so much as treating you with basic decency is such a rare and alien experience.

so fucking true.

dardycunt said:
She is just maintaining a public persona. Do not be inveigled into this trap.

She was with her ma, so maybe she just didn't want to look bad? idk

She's virtue signaling. She went home and choked on her chad boyfriend's dick while he called her a slut and she loved it. You weren't even a thought in her brain the moment she walked out of the store. She saw an opportunity to virtue signal and show a public display of PITY for you. Her entire comment is based on the observation that you look unwell, unhealthy, less-than-ideal. Attractive people can twist these backhanded comments to seem as if they are really concerned. How fucking condescending. It would be like if a prince dressed in riches walked passed a dirty homeless man on the sidewalk, knelt down in front of his royal company and with a shit eating grin said to the man "hey, take care of yourself", and then left him out in the subzero blizzard that descended upon the town that night for him to die a slow, painful, lonely death.