Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A non verbal autistic man licks his babysitter 's face but because he has Chad like face the comments is full of foids lusting after him

Ntpillers on suicide watch

NTPill is when you've to be in a relationship with a foid being a normie, by the looks of that babysitter and the chad, he probably is rich and chad, he probably has nutted in many cunts by now

She may have let him kiss her on the cheek, but I highly doubt she let him actually fuck her
Maybe not, cos he was very young when she was around, now maybe, maybe not

Shes wet as fuck. This is grooming+ taking advantage of situation to fuck someone 4 points above your looks. If genders were reversed babysitter would be hanged.

She may have let him kiss her on the cheek, but I highly doubt she let him actually fuck her
teh comment section is full of foids wanting his autistic dick

Proof that looks are the only thing that matters

The guy did more in two seconds then I have in decades.

Alcohol needed..

Tall + white + handsome. Nobody doubts the NTpill, but for sure having height AND looks will overcome it. I think 2 of these 3 traits and you're a fakecel for who redpill will work: NT, tall, handsome.

it must be his great persoynality

Cope, notice how she doesn't turn her head away, when he licks her. she's obviously attracted to him.

I WANT TO LICK A FOID'S FACE TOO :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

Cope, notice how she doesn't turn her head away, when he licks her. she's obviously attracted to him.
You may be right

Shes wet as fuck. This is grooming+ taking advantage of situation to fuck someone 4 points above your looks. If genders were reversed babysitter would be hanged.
:yes:

Can autism get progressively worse? If that's the case, our autistic brocels may have a chance

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back