Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment A Night Trip

denial of the will

denial of the will

Nosecel-Eyecel-Poorcel-Fuckupcel
I had decided to take a trip 2 or 3 day ago because of I was getting bored and feel out of practice and then I walked through deserted streets and roads. It was a silent, windy and refreshful night but my inceldom didn't let alone me: I was the only person who was walking alone only and then I sitted at a fast food place and ate my two person sized menu on my own while I felt over-eaten. There wasn't no one to accompanied to me. So it became more worse than when I went to a little park which covered with grass, newly seeded trees and couples or groups. Everywhere was fulled with couples who giggling, laughing and kissing sometimes and friends. Occasionally I saw the little groups of a few people which two boys and a girl who I guessed she was a hooker or something like that and I felt depressed again and returned my home alone.

Are you aware of your youth ages is burning with fire of loneliness, genetics and shortage of communication skills? Do you realize that how I feel sitting alone while enclosed by couples, friends and cumbuckets who offer themselves to chads. That was...destructive but there was nothing to do something for fix it.

Tenor 3

It was a good read

couldn’t read

because of I was getting bored
The "of" doesn't belong there.

because I was getting bored
my inceldom didn't let alone me
"me" and "alone" should be switched.

my inceldom didn't let me alone
then I sitted at a fast food place
"sat down" not "sitted".

then I sat down at a fast food place
There wasn't no one to accompanied to me.
It should be "was" instead of "wasn't" and "accompany" instead of "accompanied".

There was no one to accompany me.
So it became more worse than
The "more" doesn't belong there.

So it became worse than
a little park which covered with grass
There should be a "was" between "which" and "covered".

a little park which was covered with grass
Everywhere was fulled
It should be something like "The whole place was filled".
couples who giggling, laughing and kissing sometimes
You either have to take away the "who" or put a "were" between "who" and "giggling".

couples giggling, laughing and kissing sometimes
or
couples who were giggling, laughing and kissing sometimes
a girl who I guessed she was a hooker
The "who" doesn't belong there.

a girl who I guess(ed) was a hooker
Are you aware of your youth ages is burning with fire of loneliness, genetics and shortage of communication skills?
The "of" doesn't belong there and "ages" makes no sense in that context. You should also add an "a" before "fire".

Are you aware (that) your youth is burning with a fire of loneliness, [bad] genetics and (a) shortage of communication skills?
there was nothing to do something for fix it
The "do something for" part makes no grammatical sense. Instead you should add a "to".

there was nothing to do to fix it

Last edited:
I love taking late-night doomer walks, especially around abandoned areas.

The "of" doesn't belong there.

because I was getting bored

"me" and "alone" should be switched.

my inceldom didn't let me alone

"sat down" not "sitted".

then I sat down at a fast food place

It should be "was" instead of "wasn't" and "accompany" instead of "accompanied".

There was no one to accompany me.

The "more" doesn't belong there.

So it became worse than

There should be a "was" between "which" and "covered".

a little park which was covered with grass

It should be something like "The whole place was filled".

You either have to take away the "who" or put a "were" between "who" and "giggling".

couples giggling, laughing and kissing sometimes
or
couples who were giggling, laughing and kissing sometimes

The "who" doesn't belong there.

a girl who I guess(ed) was a hooker

The "of" doesn't belong there and "ages" makes no sense in that context. You should also add an "a" before "fire".

Are you aware (that) your youth is burning with a fire of loneliness, [bad] genetics and (a) shortage of communication skills?

The "do something for" part makes no grammatical sense. Instead you should add a "to".

there was nothing to do to fix it

Thank you so much