Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A Night Stroll.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
As tonight came to an end I do what I always do after work which is routine for me, I walk up to the liquor store which is a block away from my house.

Very randomly tonight a drug addict homeless foid came up to me from out of nowhere, "Hey man, do you know where I can score some drugs, I need some heroin tonight."

And so I told her to head towards downtown making her believe that's where she could score her drugs being an out of towner, unbeknownst to her however the direction I pointed out to her just so happens to be the county jail and Sheriff headquarters. And so with that, I took my bottle of rum walking home this evening with a shit eating devilish grin on my face knowing full well that I literally delivered her to the direction of the most heavily policed area of our county seat. Was this gesture of mine merciful? I don't know, she's lucky I didn't point her to the direction of the nearby wilderness to which mountain lions would consider her a midnight feast, perhaps she caught me in a good mood today where it can be best described as an act of mercy on my part for her pathetic excuse of an existence.

Enjoy the rum.