Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A 'nice girl' at my old job made me think I had a chance

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
But then she fucked Chad fr and looked at me afterwards with pity. Fucking PITY!

I don't know if I hate 'nice' girls more or less than standard hoes (they all want Chad at the end of the day).

What do my fellow brocels think?

Ultimately, none of these foids truly have any solid convictions or beliefs; they make them up in a failing attempt to deviate from their inherent nature of simple Chad-worshipping and wondering how best they can get one, and all would be fully willing to flip their beliefs and settle for either a 6'2, blue-eyed, mogger white nationalist Chad, or 6'2, high T Tyrone depending on the specific type of ideology they adopt... :feelsclown:

Any semblance of "politeness", perhaps to virtue signal towards subhumans and delude them further into the sweet lie that is the bluepill, disappears once a sufficient Chad is found; in reality, the modern foid will always negatively project towards you due to your physical unattractiveness, hold you in contempt, and practice the same hypergamous behaviour and moral degeneracy the openly vile foid might. :feelsjuice:

Any semblance of "politeness", perhaps to virtue signal towards subhumans and delude them further into the sweet lie that is the bluepill, disappears once a sufficient Chad is found; in reality, the modern foid will always negatively project towards you due to your physical unattractiveness, hold you in contempt, and practice the same hypergamous behaviour and moral degeneracy the openly vile foid might. :feelsjuice:
I agree but I also think these foids are some of the worst of all: they have an ounce of intelligence and know exactly what they're doing (roping Chads to impregnate them, basically).

#nopussynolabor

Just be grateful that she isn't attacking you.
Nice girls are painful because it reminds us of what we are missing out on but it's better to be surrounded by nice girls than to be surrounded by mean girls that are constantly attacking you.
Of course their niceness is offensive since it's basically their show of power that they are choosing to be merciful on you and you are inferior to them but at the same time, they really are being merciful so why reject mercy when you are genuinely powerless in that situation? Might as well use it as an opportunity to recover

They're called Nigger Nirvana.

Just be grateful that she isn't attacking you.
Nice girls are painful because it reminds us of what we are missing out on but it's better to be surrounded by nice girls than to be surrounded by mean girls that are constantly attacking you.
Of course their niceness is offensive since it's basically their show of power that they are choosing to be merciful on you and you are inferior to them but at the same time, they really are being merciful so why reject mercy when you are genuinely powerless in that situation? Might as well use it as an opportunity to recover
Nice girls always put up a facade because they're high inhib and want to give a good impression. When you know them long enough they turn into the biggest cunts, they think everyone is obligated to give them the best. They're kind of like nice guys, but more sinister.

Nice girls always put up a facade because they're high inhib and want to give a good impression. When you know them long enough they turn into the biggest cunts, they think everyone is obligated to give them the best. They're kind of like nice guys, but more sinister.
Based. And they honestly think they're God's gift to Woke Society. I prefer the nasty whores to them ngl.

But then she fucked Chad fr and looked at me afterwards with pity. Fucking PITY!
Yeah when girls are near Chad they suddenly feel safe and their behavior dramatically changes. Probably the whole nice thing was just a safety mechanism to 'survive the incel until Chad is here'. Sometimes they will do this form of deception to 'avoid getting sabotaged by the incel'.

Yeah it's less tiring to deal with the truth than to wade through 1,000 layers of deception.
This nigger gets it.

I learnt to appreciate the 'hood culture' of people telling me to my face "you're ugly" and racist jokes instead of the 'civilized culture' of pretending to support equality while brutally discriminating against incels. Since the result was the same extreme discrimination but without the mental baggage.

They are nice with you, while chads insult and rape them.