Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A new war is coming?: Venezuela vs Guyana

BoliMeKurac

BoliMeKurac

Recruit
★★★
The anglo negro carribean islands support Guyana in the comments.

I hope Venezuelan Mustache man will take the W

Map of guyana disputed area being claimed by venezuela

View: https://youtu.be/TMmIwpXzpdw?si=kyEmEEpW1bP8tGas

Instead of opening the market so that his population could stop starving, the communist bastard starts yet another useless war. Yay.

I hope his good friend and fellow communist bastard Lula won't drag us Brazilians into that shit.

WAR EVERYWHERE!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

doesn't this guarentee war with US too? because of Monroe doctrine ala Spanish American War

The Anglos turned Guyana into a nasty ass experiment.

They filled it up with Indians (from India) and blacks

Guyana is 40% indian, 30% black, 20% mixed, 10% native amerindian

doesn't this guarentee war with US too? because of Monroe doctrine ala Spanish American War
The US will probably help Guyana since so many US companies are extracting oil there.

Also, the Venezuelan referendum will almost certainly be rigged so that the war does start.

no war for your face

The US will probably help Guyana since so many US companies are extracting oil there.

Also, the Venezuelan referendum will almost certainly be rigged so that the war does start.
the referendum already passed.

investing in guyana's currency "fartcoin" as we speak. hope they win bro

This is basically Iraq/Kuwait all over again if Venezuela proceeds. I would actually support the US crushing Venezuela, but the inevitable fallout will lead to a humanitarian crisis which will be blamed on the US. So many tankies justify randos showing up to a border cause the US backed a coup, which collapsed in a week, 76 years ago. Imagine we get involved in an actual conflict. I do find migrants straining liberal cities’ resources funny though