Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A new martial art invented by truecels for the truecels

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
The most incel martial art I have ever seen, every truecel should learn it.

autism level 1000

OMG, this is fucking hilarious shit, yo...Joe Rogan could do an entire podcast. Meanwhile, anyone trained in a practical combat style or in half-decent physical shape would wipe the floor with these circus geeks.

Spinning around like that = very bad idea. As a person trained in martial arts I know that you never show your back to your opponent.

Spinning around like that = very bad idea. As a person trained in martial arts I know that you never show your back to your opponent.
frolic my anus

As a person trained in martial arts I know that you never show your back to your opponent.

Indeed, that's just an invitation for the other guy to give you a rear naked choke or just punch you in the back of the head.

The part that got me were the little twirly kicks where they basically stick their leg up at a backwards angle. Like, WTF is that supposed to accomplish besides throwing you completely off balance and leaving you vulnerable to a takedown?

THIS is proper kicking technique:

Last edited:
Indeed, that's just an invitation for the other guy to give you a rear naked choke or just punch you in the back of the head.

The part that got me were the little twirly kicks where they basically stick their leg up at a backwards angle. Like, WTF is that supposed to accomplish besides throwing you completely off balance and leaving you vulnerable to a takedown?
There will be no power behind it either. It is really bad form.

There will be no power behind it either. It is really bad form.

I don't think anything these guys did had any power or form whatsoever. Seems to me they've been watching too many kung fu movies.

Looks weak and stupid just like its practitioners.

Looks weak and stupid just like its practitioners.

Most people who are into "traditional" martial arts styles are weak and stupid. Not entirely their fault, there are so many con-men and bullshit artists in the martial arts community. It's truly difficult to find a traditional martial arts school that teaches the real old-school ways effectively; a lot of the asian masters are retired or have died off and their progeny (mostly fat white guys) have dumbed down everything so they can graduate students through the ranks faster and get more money.

I'm fucking ashamed to say my own former master instructor and grand master no longer give a shit about the integrity of the art. They run McDojo's now because if you make the training too hard then students quit. Back in my heyday you got kicked in the head or whacked with a kendo stick if you messed up even a little. If you did that to somebody nowadays you'd get sued into bankruptcy.

I certainly hope these guys don't get reality checked because they're in for a rude awakening.

autism level 1000
61A5DD40 1C63 4151 99D8 42189FDABBD1

JFL this is the dumbest thing I've seen in a while

This is how they protect their virginity

@chudur-budur will that plane fapping curry ever be dethroned as the ultimate curry?

If you become a FightER ,you will be a hERo:feelzez::feelzez:

Last edited:
I you become a FightER ,you will be a hERo:feelzez::feelzez:
:feelsokman:

Regarding the OP, their skills aren't quite ineffective per se, just seemingly inefficient. Surely they could defend themselves against someone unskilled, unexpecting, smaller. Not all of the strikes seemed so bad.

This is a litmus paper for autism.

high up on the autistic spectrum i see

If I'm going to bother learning any martial arts its going to be focused on one with "ground work", most fights always end of devolving into a scuffle on the ground and now its a matter of who is stronger, if you have ground techniques you can still have a chance.

My go fight strategy would be to go for the legs and the knees, get my opponent on the ground, and then take advantage of them. No point learning a bunch of fancy shit when we know humans are vertically challenged lol. Everything we do depends on our legs, and we function at our best when were in "bi-pedal mode".

I want my fights to be as unfair as possible for my opponent JFL. If I'm used to fighting on the ground and they aren't (like the average normie), then i'll have the upper hand. Unless the guy completely outclasses me in weight, if so I'm not going to try that shit, it will go bad quick.

If there's a difference in weight class, go for the eyes.

My fight strategy is keep attacking. Overwhelm with punches and low kicks. Sheer aggression. Don't care if I take hits. I'm gonna inflict as much damage as I can in as short time possible.

My knuckles hardened cuz I constantly punch solid concrete walls at my job. Or solid steel beams or industrial tables. They can put most people in the hospital with stitches...

Takes more than bigger muscles to kick my ass. One thing I'm proud of myself is that I'm not a push over when it comes to fighting...