Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A new level of foid pedestalisation

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
"women are held to unrealistic beauty standards" jfl
how to live life on easy mode: be born a foid. her looksmatch already killed himself. fucking CLOWN WORLD
Screenshot 2020 04 03 at 215302

Last edited:
her looks match went through a car accident hell and back

"Unrealistic beauty standards"
What they have to do: just don't eat like a fucking pig and learn how to smear powder on your face. Can work even with facially average or below-average looks.

What men have to do: Be BORN 6'4, have a face chiseled by the gods, follow a strict diet and training regiment for years to sculpt the perfect aesthetic muscular body, and have a dick in the 90th percentile of both length and girth.

"Unrealistic"
Mewmew

Her loolsmatch was aborted once the mother found out he was a boy.

Her looksmatch roped in his mother's womb with her umbilical cord.

Not gonna make fun of her. She did not choose to be born with down syndrome.

Her looksmatch got mauled by a bear in the face

I wanna slap the downie skin from her face

A long time ago, they used to hide it.

Even with down syndrome her life is much easier than most of us jfl

It's not fair. IT'S NOT FAIR.

@Diocel found you new cumfriend

Is she DTF?

she reminds of that just married melted-Marine. (Simper Fi!)

Truly disgusting and pathetic.

Naturally her fat mom made it all about herself!

Crazy shit man

Fuck this gay Earth

She will breed a miserable incel that will want to rope

We are reaching thirst levels that shouldn't even be possible.

She will breed a miserable incel that will want to rope

I'm pretty sure down syndrome comes with infertility, or at least very low fertility.

PS. My bad :

"Males with Down syndrome usually do not father children, while females have lower rates of fertility relative to those who are unaffected. Fertility is estimated to be present in 30–50% of females. Menopause usually occurs at an earlier age."

« Down syndrome » sur @Wikipedia : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_syndrome?wprov=sfta1

Last edited:
Imagine being held to 'unrealistic' beauty standards that no one enforces.

I can't wait until inceldom increases like it's like in Japan

"women are held to unrealistic beauty standards" jfl
how to live life on easy mode: be born a foid. her looksmatch already killed himself. fucking CLOWN WORLDView attachment 229222

I'm pretty sure many down's people are sterile, so at least the kids won't inherit those genes.

Also, I've gone for ugly girls before, but I draw the line at fucking down's syndrome

Not gonna make fun of her. She did not choose to be born with down syndrome.
It's not making fun of her, it's pointing out the claim that women are held at a unrealistic beauty standard as moronic and false.

I'm pretty sure down syndrome comes with infertility, or at least very low fertility.

PS. My bad :

"Males with Down syndrome usually do not father children, while females have lower rates of fertility relative to those who are unaffected. Fertility is estimated to be present in 30–50% of females. Menopause usually occurs at an earlier age."

« Down syndrome » sur @Wikipedia : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_syndrome?wprov=sfta1
This proves how easy it is for foids even if the have a condition

Meanwhile her looksmatch is crying himself to sleep and contemplates roping while his imaginary-gf pillow is trying to brighten his mood.

Or he is guarding a sinister swamp from interlopers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back