Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A new "I know an incel" reddit forum was posted on Youtube

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
where the robot narrator voice reads out the posts. I started listening to it, and stopped after barely two minutes in, because it's the same tired shit. Normies confuse low inhib rude guys that curse foids out with incels. They can't grasp that most incels are extremely high inhibited guys

What's inhibit?(In this context)

where the robot narrator voice reads out the posts. I started listening to it, and stopped after barely two minutes in, because it's the same tired shit. Normies confuse low inhib rude guys that curse foids out with incels.
They deliberately do that so they can both make incels look worse and at the same time hate on nonchad guys that are rude by insulting and making fun of them by calling them an incel.

They can't grasp that most incels are extremely high inhibited guys
They can but just like how most of them know that incels are more likely to be ethnic they don't care. It gets in the way of their narrative.

Redittors don’t even know what incel means. They think incel is another word for misogynist

What's inhibit?(In this context)

High inhib = high inhibition, meaning a person that is extremely withdrawn, shy, and introverted. Most incels are like this
Low inhib is the opposite --- extremely talkative, bold, outgoing....like a typical confident Chad

Redittors don’t even know what incel means. They think incel is another word for misogynist
No they know what incel means but they insist on calling any guy an incel that they think is a misogynist and sexually frustrated regardless of whether that guy has had sex and is in a relationship or not.

High inhib = high inhibition, meaning a person that is extremely withdrawn, shy, and introverted. Most incels are like this
Low inhib is the opposite --- extremely talkative, bold, outgoing....like a typical confident Chad
Ok confused me with swearing part, so they are still low inhib even if they swear.
Have heard of withdrawn people who curse foids as part of their anxiety.

What normies think of as incel are ugly, confident guys
Guys that are truly incel are seen as nice and harmless, or creepy & awkward

No they know what incel means but they insist on calling any guy an incel that they think is a misogynist and sexually frustrated regardless of whether that guy has had sex and is in a relationship or not.
Some probably think its just another word for misogynist but for the most part they use it as an insult. Also many of them are incels themselves but they are in denial
What normies think of as incel are ugly, confident guys
Guys that are truly incel are seen as nice and harmless, or creepy & awkward
Almost everyone here is pretty high inhib irl

Some probably think its just another word for misogynist but for the most part they use it as an insult. Also many of them are incels themselves but they are in denial
They have some idea that it's a word intended to be about virgin guys because they always virgin shame after calling any "misogynistic" guy an incel.

They have some idea that it's a word intended to be about virgin guys because they always virgin shame after calling any "misogynistic" guy an incel.
That’s pretty true but I have also seen people who have had sex but criticize foids being called incels as well.

That’s pretty true but I have also seen people who have had sex but criticize foids being called incels as well.
Even if hey know those guys have had sex before they still virgin shame them. Sexless males live in their heads rent free.

Even if hey know those guys have had sex before they still virgin shame them. Sexless males live in their heads rent free.
Maybe because they are also sexless males and they are projecting and think whiteknightibg wolk get them laid because muh personality

Maybe because they are also sexless males and they are projecting and think whiteknightibg wolk get them laid because muh personality
Just world fallacy tbh
I know normies that mog me socially and sexually that would act that way IRL with virgin shaming. Life isn't fair.

Just world fallacy tbh
I know normies that mog me socially and sexually that would act that way IRL with virgin shaming. Life isn't fair.
Many of them who do it are also incels in denials. Most normies won’t care enough about incels. Maybe they might insult a little bit but that’s it

Many of them who do it are also incels in denials. Most normies won’t care enough about incels. Maybe they might insult a little bit but that’s it
Not in my experience although sometimes you're right but it's not a guarantee.
There's a lot of weird normies (like in such a way that they joke about themselves being weird) that like to bully low status guys that don't have any friends because they get all offended that those low status guys aren't behaving in a "socially acceptable way".
Those weird kind of normies that hypocritically bully guys they find "weird" make up a lot of the reddit userbase.

Not in my experience although sometimes you're right but it's not a guarantee.
There's a lot of weird normies (like in such a way that they joke about themselves being weird) that like to bully low status guys that don't have any friends because they get all offended that those low status guys aren't behaving in a "socially acceptable way".
Those weird kind of normies that hypocritically bully guys they find "weird" make up a lot of the reddit userbase.
The normies you are describing are low tier normies. They aren’t doing the best sexually either even if it is better than us. Them along with soys and ugly subhuman looking landwhales are what make up the reddit userbase. But there are a small amount of people who are straight up sadistic and will enjoy the misery of people below them.

The normies you are describing are low tier normies. They aren’t doing the best sexually either even if it is better than us. Them along with soys and ugly subhuman looking landwhales are what make up the reddit userbase. But there are a small amount of people who are straight up sadistic and will enjoy the misery of people below them.
I can agree that those kinds of normies aren't the best off.
I never see chads or stacies talking about any of this stuff or if they do it's when they are washed up or go insane from drugs.

I can agree that those kinds of normies aren't the best off.
I never see chads or stacies talking about any of this stuff or if they do it's when they are washed up or go insane from drugs.
True. It’s usually people who only have it slightly better that hassle us.

True. It’s usually people who only have it slightly better that hassle us.
Imo it gives another halo to stacies and chads that way tbh
True some are really not well adjusted and psychopathic but not near the level to which the uglier soys and foids that harass us are.

Imo it gives another halo to stacies and chads that way tbh
True some are really not well adjusted and psychopathic but not near the level to which the uglier soys and foids that harass us are.
The ones that constantly do have this extremely irrational obsession with us. Some spend their entire day just hate reading this place

The ones that constantly do have this extremely irrational obsession with us. Some spend their entire day just hate reading this place
Agreed the ones that spend all day obsessing over us aren't normal or in any way normies.
I was referring more to the kind of redditors that still leave mocking comments about incels on subs like IncelTear every now and then.

Agreed the ones that spend all day obsessing over us aren't normal or in any way normies.
I was referring more to the kind of redditors that still leave mocking comments about incels on subs like IncelTear every now and then.
The ones that do that still spend a lot of time on other subs. Atleast that’s how it was through my observations. The ones that actually don’t use reddit that much would probably only comment on screenshots of the more based posts here

The ones that do that still spend a lot of time on other subs. Atleast that’s how it was through my observations. The ones that actually don’t use reddit that much would probably only comment on screenshots of the more based posts here
True that would be more of the ugly foids and low tier normies that only occasionally comment on screenshots of the more based posts here.

Forget about "I know an incel" stories. The most entertaining pieces of comedy gold are "my boyfriend is an incel" type stories.

True that would be more of the ugly foids and low tier normies that only occasionally comment on screenshots of the more based posts here.
Yeah. Most actually social people won’t even be on reddit

It's more common nowadays for normies to be on reddit but usually on the mainstream subs like r/pics or r/aww or whatever other frontpage non-political sub there is.

where the robot narrator voice reads out the posts. I started listening to it, and stopped after barely two minutes in, because it's the same tired shit. Normies confuse low inhib rude guys that curse foids out with incels. They can't grasp that most incels are extremely high inhibited guys
One of the worst thoughts is that someone you consider to be your friend would talk about you in such a way without you ever knowing about it - one of the reasons why friendships with normies are devoid of meaning. The trash-talking behind someone's back, the permanent feelings of superiority and the empty platitudes normies spew - all reasons to avoid them.
This.
It's more common nowadays for normies to be on reddit but usually on the mainstream subs like r/pics or r/aww or whatever other frontpage non-political sub there is.
No sane person over >20 knows what an incel is, in the younger generations the word is extremely common due to Tik Tok and whores, but even in these generations noone with a hint of a social life would spend the day watchdogging/mocking incels.

No sane person over >20 knows what an incel is, in the younger generations the word is extremely common due to Tik Tok and whores, but even in these generations noone with a hint of a social life would spend the day watchdogging/mocking incels.
Agree that any normies with a social life wouldn't spend the day mocking incels and going on incel sites trying to screenshot things.
But zoomers and millenials are more in tune with meme and internet culture and incels have been infamous on the internet so I wouldn't be surprised if the average millenial or zoomer has some idea of what an incel is.

In general most normies wouldn’t even know what an incel is or haven’t even heard of the concept/term. Maybe younger people might know but that’s it

Agree that any normies with a social life wouldn't spend the day mocking incels and going on incel sites trying to screenshot things.
But zoomers and millenials are more in tune with meme and internet culture and incels have been infamous on the internet so I wouldn't be surprised if the average millenial or zoomer has some idea of what an incel is.
This. There are documentaries that are made about us. The public-broadcasting service in our country for example made a documentary about us (some interviewees were from .co) and it has more than one million klicks - it was made by the people who deliberately aim for younger audiences. And even if they didn't know anything about us from TV, there would still be mainstream culture. Due to meme culture being infested with average people nowadays the stereotypes of incels are common knowledge among younger audiences.
In general most normies wouldn’t even know what an incel is or haven’t even heard of the concept/term. Maybe younger people might know but that’s it
Younger people definetely know.

That’s not good.
Normie knowledge is a joke anyways. Their knowledge is superficial at best. They know about incels from meme culture and for them it's nothing more than another insult like "nerd" or "loser" - they use it to bully low-status males in a school/college environment, a few years ago they would have called someone "nerd", nowadays they call him "incel".The words have changed but the meaning remains the same.

You can see a different development with gays/trannies/whores/soys who use the word on social media like Twitter: Incel has become nothing more than a synonym for "man I disagree with" for them - the leftist equivalent for the word "cuck" that is used in right-wing circles to hit most people where it hurts: Their sexuality. Sexual insults in a political context are as old as time: In Rome a poet for example used to insult the dick sizes of politicians he hated and suggested that they were all gays.

TL; DR: Most people have some knowledge about us, but normie knowledge is superficial at best. For example: They watch documentaries or read Wikipedia articles and then they think they are experts about the topic. Even the experts about us only have superficial knowledge.

Normie knowledge is a joke anyways. Their knowledge is superficial at best. They know about incels from meme culture and for them it's nothing more than another insult like "nerd" or "loser" - they use it to bully low-status males in a school/college environment, a few years ago they would have called someone "nerd", nowadays they call him "incel".The words have changed but the meaning remains the same.

You can see a different development with gays/trannies/whores/soys who use the word on social media like Twitter: Incel has become nothing more than a synonym for "man I disagree with" for them - the leftist equivalent for the word "cuck" that is used in right-wing circles to hit most people where it hurts: Their sexuality. Sexual insults in a political context are as old as time: In Rome a poet for example used to insult the dick sizes of politicians he hated and suggested that they were all gays.

TL; DR: Most people have some knowledge about us, but normie knowledge is superficial at best. For example: They watch documentaries or read Wikipedia articles and then they think they are experts about the topic. Even the experts about us only have superficial knowledge.
True most people just read whiny articles that cry about us being “terrorists” and see cherry picked posts. Even the term terrorist is subjective since one man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter. A lot of people know about the word but don’t know the proper meaning and just use it as an insult

I also watched these videos. Completely retarded people who demonize their virgin friends.

The only thing that these videos prove is how delusional people are about undesirable men. There are foids who will admit it slightly but most will try to act like the reason they don't like the guy is because of their "toxic" personalities and not their shit genetic looks. Yeah there are crazy guys out there but when someone is constantly being used for attention, ignored, and rejected their whole lives while everyone else is living life in a "happy" relationship then of course at least some resentment will be felt(if they aren't timid cucks).

The problem with society is that everyone expects men who never get anything but bullshit to "just accept it" and "stay in their place" like good little "inferior" slaves. Wanting better for yourself is somehow "entitled and thinking you're owed something :soy: ". All of this exaggerated gaslighting is sickening.

People literally only use the "extremes" as an example to push their idiotic narratives about low value men. Fuck reddit and fuck the hiveminds in general.

Tl;dr
I also watched these videos. Completely retarded people who demonize their virgin friends.

Forget about "I know an incel" stories. The most entertaining pieces of comedy gold are "my boyfriend is an incel" type stories.
People are retarded and don't know what incel means. They think you're a misogynistic monster if you're not a giga-SJW for dumb shit.

Last edited:
The only thing that these videos prove is how delusional people are about undesirable men. There are foids who will admit it slightly but most will try to act like the reason they don't like the guy is because of their "toxic" personalities and not their shit genetic looks. Yeah there are crazy guys out there but when someone is constantly being used for attention, ignored, and rejected their whole lives while everyone else is living life in a "happy" relationship then of course at least some resentment will be felt(if they aren't timid cucks).

The problem with society is that everyone expects men who never get anything but bullshit to "just accept it" and "stay in their place" like good little "inferior" slaves. Wanting better for yourself is somehow "entitled and thinking you're owed something :soy: ". All of this exaggerated gaslighting is sickening.

People literally only use the "extremes" as an example to push their idiotic narratives about low value men. Fuck reddit and fuck the hiveminds in general.

Tl;dr

People are retarded and don't know what incel means. They think you're a misogynistic monster if you're not a giga-SJW for dumb shit.
true

>voluntarily engage with normie media
>cry

People who arent kissing a foids feet 24/7 are automatically considered incels,ım honestly not suprised.
Fuck those reddit post reading videos on YT tho,bitches invaded my recommeneds

They treat it like a ideology

People who arent kissing a foids feet 24/7 are automatically considered incels,ım honestly not suprised.
Fuck those reddit post reading videos on YT tho,bitches invaded my recommeneds
Youtube recommendations are meant to toy with people as a social experiment imo.

They treat it like a ideology
Remember the same ones that insist incels is a movement insist that antifa is just an idea.

They can but just like how most of them know that incels are more likely to be ethnic they don't care. It gets in the way of their narrative.
elab on the motives for their "narrative" and why they want to perpetuate it

They deliberately do that so they can both make incels look worse and at the same time hate on nonchad guys that are rude by insulting and making fun of them by calling them an incel.

Yeah. It's so fucking funny how many people talk about incels being "young white males" which just isn't true at all. This forum is more diverse than ANY subreddit I've ever seen.

elab on the motives for their "narrative" and why they want to perpetuate it
If incels can be portrayed as all white then it's easier to connect them to the alt-right and white supremacy.
If many incels are ethnic it becomes more difficult to convince the broader public that incels are part of the alt-right and white supremacy although CuckTears keeps trying to shoehorn ethnic males that are "misogynistic" with white supremacists but CuckTears are disingenuous filth.

Media confuses and conflates overlaps in language (mostly that traduckcs co-opted from incels and not the other way around) to try and associate incels with the alt-right.
That's not to say I haven't seen racist things on this site from time to time but this site is still definitely not alt-right and it's just the culture here for people to shit on people of other races just like they shit on other norms normies cling to.

If incels can be portrayed as all white then it's easier to connect them to the alt-right and white supremacy.
If many incels are ethnic it becomes more difficult to convince the broader public that incels are part of the alt-right and white supremacy although CuckTears keeps trying to shoehorn ethnic males that are "misogynistic" with white supremacists but CuckTears are disingenuous filth.

Media confuses and conflates overlaps in language (mostly that traduckcs co-opted from incels and not the other way around) to try and associate incels with the alt-right.
That's not to say I haven't seen racist things on this site from time to time but this site is still definitely not alt-right and it's just the culture here for people to shit on people of other races just like they shit on other norms normies cling to.
yeah, makes sense

so basically there's an agenda, or even a conspiracy dare i call it, to dupe the public into thinking incels are evil to leave them vulnerable to persecution, and the haters of incels know that isn't the case.

it seems very similar to the jews

yeah, makes sense

so basically there's an agenda, or even a conspiracy dare i call it, to dupe the public into thinking incels are evil to leave them vulnerable to persecution, and the haters of incels know that isn't the case.
Yeah a lot of them are knowingly lying when they try and tie incels to the alt-right.

What happens here is they see whitecels freaking out and coping with white nationalist conspiracy theories (because the whitecels specifically think there's an attack on white men and not all men in reality) and try to extend that to all incels.
They did the same with all manosphere groups.

it seems very similar to the jews
Astroturfers on reddit and youtube and bitchute probably go as far sometimes as to plant deliberately racist and antisemetic/conspiracy theory content on incel and manosphere channels and subs just to make them look racist.

Think organizations like the ADL and the SPLC and maybe youtube sockpuppets on places like bitchute.
Nothing really to do with jews and everything to do with defending women if it's by dishonest means.

Remember these people don't give a fuck about ethnic males. It isn't about racism. It's about "misogyny" and falsely conflating "misogyny" with white supremacism and antisemitism.

They can't stand when men don't sacrifice themselves for women.

Last edited: