Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A new form of betabux

platypus

platypus

Recruit
It is utterly abhorrent for a man to go through life as a literal cuck (raising another man's child thinking it is his own). But, this seems to be the only future that a lot of betabux reluctantly accept. But what if there was another way?

I propose that this be the new form of betabux. This assumes that you are mature enough to understand that life's ultimate measure of success is the furtherance of your genetic line. If you're too mentally cucked to accept this then cuck off to somewhere else.

Step 1: Find a poor Chad/Tyrone/Chang who is biologically infertile. You will need to pay to get him tested to prove that he is infertile. You might even be able to find one who wants to get a vasectomy.

Step 2. Work out a deal with the eunuch that you will pay him to use your semen when he is fucking the various Stacies he hooks up with. You will need to figure out a way for him to get your semen inside her. You could pay him per successful birth, provided that you are able to verify that the child is yours using a DNA test.

Step 3. Take private enjoyment in the fact that you managed to reproduce when all odds were stacked against you.

I know this sounds fucked up but there seems to be no alternative in the current environment for an ugly man to safely pass on his genes. Nature simply rewards life to those who are strong enough to claim it.

Who cares about having a kid honestly?

Are you like 40 years old?

Bro' that'd be fucked as you'd likely create another incel if it's a boy 'cos no doubt he'd inherit weak genetics. On the other hand he'd be raised by some feminism 3.0 single mother & that's guaranteed to result in a cuck or a future felon lol.

id like to see this happen to see the foids outrage.

Bro' that'd be fucked as you'd likely create another incel if it's a boy 'cos no doubt he'd inherit weak genetics. On the other hand he'd be raised by some feminism 3.0 single mother & that's guaranteed to result in a cuck or a future felon lol.

Well that's worse case scenario. But even then, the kid would have the same genes of the father that did this deed, which may mean he could do it when he comes of age.

But it's also possible that the son would end up genetically improved if the mother is a legitimate Stacy.

This is some advanced fucking autism.

Wtf is wrong with you dude. You'll get sued for child support when she trys to sue the guy who ducked her and he tell the truth

Most people here will be betabuxx.

Wtf is wrong with you dude. You'll get sued for child support when she trys to sue the guy who ducked her and he tell the truth

I clearly labelled this as a form of 'betabux'. JFL if you think you can betabux without actually handing over the money.

Yeah. But the fatal flaw in the traditional model of betabux is that you will end up being cucked and raising someone else's kid.

Well that's worse case scenario. But even then, the kid would have the same genes of the father that did this deed, which may mean he could do it when he comes of age.

But it's also possible that the son would end up genetically improved if the mother is a legitimate Stacy.
I'm all about worst case scenario mate, always had bad luck with life in general. My parents met in a psych ward, shit wasn't over for me, it never even began :feelscry:

COPE

who the fuck wants kids these days ( especially if ur ugly)? Annoying little shits who yell and scream everywhere.

I get it if your a certain men who has some sort of fatherly qualities, but idk just the whole idea baffles me. Heck even if i was good looking i still wouldnt want to have kids because what i said above.

If you pay Chad well enough then he is not going to tell the truth and just get out by proving that he is not a father with a paternity test.. The main issue is indeed how to get the semen into her - is it possible to inject it into Chads balls?

Everyone here already is. Keep in mind, your taxes goes to single mothers, and you get nothing from them in return. Even if you don't have a job, when you buy anything you pay taxes.

I lost it at “You will need to figure out a way for him to get your semen inside her.” :feelskek:

Everyone here already is. Keep in mind, your taxes goes to single mothers, and you get nothing from them in return. Even if you don't have a job, when you buy anything you pay taxes.
True.

This is why I don't eat as much if I can help it.
I'm all about worst case scenario mate, always had bad luck with life in general. My parents met in a psych ward, shit wasn't over for me, it never even began :feelscry:

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

It is utterly abhorrent for a man to go through life as a literal cuck (raising another man's child thinking it is his own). But, this seems to be the only future that a lot of betabux reluctantly accept. But what if there was another way?

I propose that this be the new form of betabux. This assumes that you are mature enough to understand that life's ultimate measure of success is the furtherance of your genetic line. If you're too mentally cucked to accept this then cuck off to somewhere else.

Step 1: Find a poor Chad/Tyrone/Chang who is biologically infertile. You will need to pay to get him tested to prove that he is infertile. You might even be able to find one who wants to get a vasectomy.

Step 2. Work out a deal with the eunuch that you will pay him to use your semen when he is fucking the various Stacies he hooks up with. You will need to figure out a way for him to get your semen inside her. You could pay him per successful birth, provided that you are able to verify that the child is yours using a DNA test.

Step 3. Take private enjoyment in the fact that you managed to reproduce when all odds were stacked against you.

I know this sounds fucked up but there seems to be no alternative in the current environment for an ugly man to safely pass on his genes. Nature simply rewards life to those who are strong enough to claim it.

That sounds ridiculously convoluted, and I think there's a thread you need to visit with a much simpler and logical approach to this thing - https://incels.is/threads/getting-6...thnic-truecels-sperm-into-a-sperm-bank.82703/

That sounds ridiculously convoluted, and I think there's a thread you need to visit with a much simpler and logical approach to this thing - https://incels.is/threads/getting-6...thnic-truecels-sperm-into-a-sperm-bank.82703/

Yeah but obviously this post inspired him cos he posted after. That's how science works, we refine each others theories.

Certainly has an improved chance of working. But with my option you can at least know who your offspring are and follow their lives. The sperm bank method doesn't give you any closure. You're just hoping that it worked. Obviously, would be best to use both methods concurrently.

the child still can be incel because 1/10 foids can reproduce

Yeah but obviously this post inspired him cos he posted after.

Not necessarily, unless you are saying I inspired you, or some guy who posted something similar inspired me before I even came to this site, I think its more a case of great minds think alike. Yours is just a "really out there" version of it lol.

05/03/18
You know I just realized what would be better than a mass shooting for incels, simply apply for jobs at sperm banks as "handlers", like working in storage and transportation, and just replace every guy that is of your race with your own sperm sample, its the ultimate fuck you to society that treats you like shit for your genetics, your seed will spread whether they want it to or not. It would be the ultimate revenge in some sense, think about it, mass shooters kill a few normies, society mourns but they all move and go about life as normal soon after, nothing has changed, no real impact has happened, now what happens if a bunch of incels do this shit at sperm banks, over generations you'll start to see a change in population genetics. It would be the ultimate troll.

For whites it will be a lot more difficult, you can only choose to replace males that have your eye and hair colour too, would be obvious as fuck what took place if they signed up for a blue eyed child and its born with brown eyes.

The reason why the guy has to be the same race as you is so that when the child is born the parents don't immediately know they got the wrong donor, so nobody goes and complains which starts an internal investigation. Also by the time the child starts to exhibit the "negatives" of your genetics it'll likely be too late to express "buyers remorse" and the parents will feel to guilty and/or stupid to bother, also they likely would have built up emotional attachments to said child, can't see a hole in this plan at all.

In fact I'm pretty sure some crazy guy is likely doing this already, he may not be an incel though. I don't live in a country with a sperm bank that I know of though so I could not even try this if I wanted to.

Your plan also has one huge flaw......... a witness and co-conspirator whose "morals" is likely to get in the way. He'll also get a lesser sentence than you if the police get involved and guess who'll get the deal, not the ugly fuck who is "impregraping" women lol. Not to mention any resources you have left before entering jail will be sent to these many women as child support.

Think of what your version requires, I mean seriously think about it:
1. A good looking man with shitty genes - Let that sink in, you'd need a man who has high genetic quality, but for some reason is infertile, I'm sure men like that exist, but that's a weird and unlikely combination, most chads are fertile in congruence with the good looks their genetics also provided them.

2. You would have to pay another man to fuck women (JFL fuck that)

3. Aren't you forgetting that even chads/tyrones/chads/etc get put on child support, they aren't magically immune from that shit, he's going to redirect those bitches right back to you, because he isn't paying for all that shit, I doubt your payment covers even the bare minimum after he's impregnated 3 women, he'd be fucked, in other words just you are fucked.

I'd more likely just pay someone who works at a sperm clinic to replace my samples for me and give me private information on which donors use my samples so I can check up on them and see if they have produced a child using my sperm. Even that is risky, which is why I would prefer to get the job myself, its easier to manage things like these when there are no "leaks", its just you that knows, I can likely get the private info on clients myself with a little tampering in the database.

I'd more likely just pay someone who works at a sperm clinic to replace my samples for me and give me private information on which donors use my samples so I can check up on them and see if they have produced a child using my sperm. Even that is risky, which is why I would prefer to get the job myself, its easier to manage things like these when there are no "leaks", its just you that knows, I can likely get the private info on clients myself with a little tampering in the database.

Definitely agree that this is a superior way.

There are cases where the manager of a sperm clinic has used his own sperm without the knowledge of his clients.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/91...red-600-children-at-own-fertility-clinic.html

https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/e...pregnate-patients_us_5a342aace4b01d429cc8b196

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4504648/Head-Dutch-clinic-used-sperm-father-kids.html

Fucking lol

It would be interesting to see the results of something like this but I personally wouldn't do it

It would be interesting to see the results of something like this but I personally wouldn't do it

Why, you have an extreme genetic defect you don't wish to pass on?