Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News A New Era

why do you want to manage the servers for a incel community? i'm kind of curious as you are not part of this community yourself

Feel free to leave your questions below and I will be able to answer them for you.
So much for a QnA
Are you gookmoot? feelings towards the jews? How much of my data are you selling to the glowies? Can you make me mod?
answer my questions you fucking glownigger:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

this is like an anime and we are being introduced to a new villain and a new cast of characters

Are you gookmoot? feelings towards the jews? How much of my data are you selling to the glowies? Can you make me mod?

1. No.

2. Jews run the world and I have a dislike for them.

3. None.

4. Possibly, we will need more staff.

Why did you decide to save a community knowing it's dominated by ethnics, despite being racist/a white nationalist yourself? :feelsLSD: Either way, thanks for that!

Did you take over Sanctioned Suicide or will that one die off?

From what I heard, it was passed off to new ownership on a separate server.

Why did you decide to save a community knowing it's dominated by ethnics, despite being racist/a white nationalist yourself? :feelsLSD: Either way, thanks for that!

Not actually racist or white nationalist, @Fat Link was kind of joking about that. :feelshaha:

Not actually racist or white nationalist, @Fat Link was kind of joking about that. :feelshaha:
Will pedocels finally get the :banhammer:?

I am so gullible. :feelsbadman:

Also I noticed you said you need more staff, I'm a NEET so if you want me to help out I can. :feelscomfy:

Thanks for taking over the site

if you want me to help out I can.
Same. I’m online A LOT but I feel my ‘fakecel’ reputation would get in the way of any chances of me becoming a mod on this site even though I have experience with this shit. Oh well, it’s whatever.

People in this thread are begging to be come a janitor with no pay :feelskek:

Same. I’m online A LOT but I feel my ‘fakecel’ reputation would get in the way of any chances of me becoming a mod on this site even though I have experience with this shit. Oh well, it’s whatever.
You have a fakecel reputation? Mirin. And I don't think that's the case, knajjd has his picture posted before he was modded and he talked about putting his penis inside a passed out female and he still got modded. I was surprised to be honest.
I don't need pay, I already get govtbuxx. :feelscomfy:

Not begging, just willing to do it if given the chance. Begging would be saying ‘Please make me a mod, I will do anything’.

Last edited:
Some jobs are worth doing for free. Either because they are fun, or because they contribute to something that is meaningful to you.

At heart he's a dissident like much of the rest of us. :feelsthink:

We know the government is wrong and when the government is wrong its dangerous to be right sadly. :feelsbadman:

Do you know what will happen with looksmax.org and neets.me?

hai
are you gonna actively mod the forum
and
do you know what will happen to twitter

are you trans now? :owo:
[IMG alt="Arescel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/36/36910.jpg?1638824874[/IMG]

Arescel

XVIII​

★★★★★
JoinedSep 20, 2021Posts35,126Online49d 10h 28m
6 minutes ago
I NEED HOLES IN MY LIFE

Quote Reply

[IMG alt="Arescel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/36/36910.jpg?1638824874[/IMG]

Arescel

XVIII​

★★★★★
6 minutes ago
LIKE THE ACTUAL HOLES NOT FOIDS

Arescel

XVIII​

★★★★★
6 minutes ago
I NEED HOLES IN MY LIFE

Quote Reply

Arescel

XVIII​

★★★★★
6 minutes ago
LIKE THE ACTUAL HOLES NOT FOIDS
you're gonna get a warning :worryfeels:

Hi

First for all, thank you for paying the bills

Second, what is your stance on who is allowed and who not? Will you relax requirements to be accepted, restrict them or let them the same?

now that the old moderation set up has been wiped clean, every other boot licker is coming out of the woodwork thinking they have a shot at becoming a mod with the new admins not taking their reputation into account. you notice that a lot of these users used to shit on the previous staff; even if they werent perfect - we have absolutely no idea how the new one is going to manage this place.

now that the old moderation set up has been wiped clean, every other boot licker is coming out of the woodwork thinking they have a shot at becoming a mod with the new admins not taking their reputation into account. you notice that a lot of these users used to shit on the previous staff; even if they werent perfect - we have absolutely no idea how the new one is going to manage this place.

Still have contact with one of the previous owners that have a pretty good idea on who should be staff. Much shouldn't change but looking into changing a few rules.

At heart he's a dissident like much of the rest of us. :feelsthink:

We know the government is wrong and when the government is wrong its dangerous to be right sadly. :feelsbadman:
:feelsstudy: Had to look up this term to find out what it means.

I don't care if our new overlord is a Chad slayer but larps here, I doubt he will be actively posting on ID/Lounge/Sewers anyways :feelscomfy:
Ofc you don't care.
Nobody cares anymore about anything.
Inceldom has become just a meme bro.

Still have contact with one of the previous owners that have a pretty good idea on who should be staff. Much shouldn't change but looking into changing a few rules.
Master, right? Tell him I said hi and that I miss him. :cryfeels: And that if he wants to add me on discord, my ID is Werewolf#9988.

Not at all. Was only given ownership over this forum and the domains.
I see. The mods there are worried they will go down soon.

No one is telling you to delete your account.
If you like deleted content so much, why don't you go browse reddit and youtube?

Tbh I think many would want to do it because they are NEET and its good to not feel bored all day long.

i wanna delete my own content.
Cuck trait.
Maybe use your brain before posting, then you won't feel the need to have it deleted.
If everybody who gets banned or leaves wants his shit deleted, this forum will be a clusterfuck of deleted posts and no thread will make sense anymore. But let's not discuss this here, we have a thread for that, if it's not deleted ...:feelstastyman:

if i leave i wouldn't care what gets delete or what the forum will look like because i will be fucking gone.
I know, but the users who stay here and want to read the old threads will care.

Interesting, well better then some power vacuum or the whole site just dying.

praise be to another era of based posts and blackpilling! At least until the niggers start to glow in the dark again

welcome fucko and thanks for picking up the tab :feelsokman: