Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A new curry foid cashier in the grocery store I visit is overly kind to me do I have any chance of ascending or should I be suspicious?

H

HotdogFux

It's ovER
-
She has big boobs and fair skin 8/10 and is strangely a curry foid. I had assumed her to be from Europe tbh before she told me she immigrated from India for a degree in the same university as mine. She even smiled at my one liner pun. Can any curries here tell me whether curry foids are into dark skinned niggers or no? Do I have any chance?

GrAycel moment

Go for it. There are loads of light skin curry foids here go for dark skinned men. The only requirement they want is for you to be taller than them by at least an inch. Go for it.

She is petrified of u and only smiles out of fear

Go for it. Ask for her number.

Go for it. There are loads of light skin curry foids here go for dark skinned men. The only requirement they want is for you to be taller than them by at least an inch. Go for it.
Lifefuel tbh though I am 5'8 so not that tall

You should always be suspicius, question everything but try not to go insane

Go for it. Ask for her number.
Hmm maybe I will I don't know why but I feel good about this , but if this too fails I don't know what cope I would be left with then

Hmm maybe I will I don't know why but I feel good about this , but if this too fails I don't know what cope I would be left with then
If it works delete your account here and never come back. If it doesn't, come back and keep trying.

ask her for curry recipes

Why are blacks always trying to steal other men's women?
I didn't even knew they made women like her in curryland tbh...i always assumed all of them to have curry colour skin and ogre phenotype but she literally mogs so many white foids too

Ask for her number and report us

Ask for her number and report us
I might just do it this week mang i don't know why but it feels like I have something other than nihilistic thoughts to think about since ages

Africanizing our prettiest woman lol.

But honestly I don't think you will succeed. You met her in retail as her customer. And you're not white or indian.
well I am mixed so I kind of do look like curry...that is how our conversation started in the first place she thought I was a curry too and wanted to relate until I told her I had a black dad and white mum

well I am mixed so I kind of do look like curry...that is how our conversation started in the first place she thought I was a curry too and wanted to relate until I told her I had a black dad and white mum
Your mum is a race defiler

Let me guess ur from UK?

Friendly cashier pill. Thousands of incels have fallen for it.

A kind and attractive cashier is good for business

never happened
Did bro, it's likely because there's no light skin Indian men around and the dark skin ones were sent here to work and send money back home. The light skinned women were sent over to also work and be safer. Maybe it's an anomaly of my city but it's the truth.

Did bro, it's likely because there's no light skin Indian men around and the dark skin ones were sent here to work and send money back home. The light skinned women were sent over to also work and be safer. Maybe it's an anomaly of my city but it's the truth.
where are you living?

where are you living?
I don't live there any more but spent a good long stint of my life there. Birmingham, UK. If you're a curry, just go to mosque or gurdwara and you should have a much higher chance of finding a wife. The non-religious brown skin women are all white only though sadly with exceptions for Tyrone.