Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A near-billionaire worth 800 million is paying 2 million per year to try to be 18 again.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
I legitimately don't know if this is deathfuel or lifefuel to oldcels.

Obviously, this is lifefuel to youngcels, seeing that youth is so precious that a near-billionaire is willing to throw two million per year away just to get it back. Not sure how the older guys here feel about this though. On the one hand, it must be great knowing that you could theoretically do what this guy does if it becomes affordable. On the other hand, it's a brutal reminder just how precious youth is, and once you've squandered yours... yeah:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:.

Some of the shit he takes has no studies on long-terms effects in humans, and solely based off mouse studies.

We know from things like vitamin E supplementation that benefits mice that supplementing in humans increases cancer risk. Imagine taking all those supplements just to die early due to his research being based on mouse studies.
Brutal.

Obviously, this is lifefuel to youngcels, seeing that youth is so precious that a near-billionaire is willing to throw two million per year away just to get it back.
This is suifuel, knowing i'm currently wasting my youth being isolated with no gf or friends:feelsbadman:

No money for your lost youth

I've followed this guy quite a bit, it is all a sham. All he is doing is just exercising, eating healthy, and taking care of his skin to reduce the effects of aging. It in no way effects his longevity like they imply. Alot of it is supplement marketing and other scams such as red light exposure.

I've done a lot of research over the years on medicine, like I read clinical trials on many things. So far there isn't many things for anti-aging, but they are adding up. A lot of it goes with regular medicine.

For example diabetes drugs are a very big thing we have. Should doctors wait until people actually become type-2 diabetics before using these drugs. From the studies it seems at minimum they should be used in the 'pre' diabetic stage. Or even in what is called in the medical literature the 'pre-pre' diabetic range.

Because the diabetic drugs don't just lower the insulin resistance in the here and now, but they slow down or stop the decline of the system.

Some of the shit he takes has no studies on long-terms effects in humans, and solely based off mouse studies.

We know from things like vitamin E supplementation that benefits mice that supplementing in humans increases cancer risk. Imagine taking all those supplements just to die early due to his research being based on mouse studies.
Brutal.
That too, but if he wants to be a human test subject risking early death for something like this, well, that's what he gets:feelshaha:.

I've followed this guy quite a bit, it is all a sham. All he is doing is just exercising, eating healthy, and taking care of his skin to reduce the effects of aging. It in no way effects his longevity like they imply. Alot of it is supplement marketing and other scams such as red light exposure.
Interesting. I'll definitely look closer into this.

I legitimately don't know if this is deathfuel or lifefuel to oldcels.

Obviously, this is lifefuel to youngcels, seeing that youth is so precious that a near-billionaire is willing to throw two million per year away just to get it back. Not sure how the older guys here feel about this though. On the one hand, it must be great knowing that you could theoretically do what this guy does if it becomes affordable. On the other hand, it's a brutal reminder just how precious youth is, and once you've squandered yours... yeah:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:.
Did you post this thread earlier or am I having déjà vu?

Don't think I already posted this. Could be that I did and forgot about it, I had those links saved for a few days so it can be that I already used them, but I don't remember doing so.

Brutal.
still based of him. he might end up being the da Vinci of longevity research

He's giga coping and will die one day anyway, but he's doing a great service to science by allowing himself to be studied.

His daily routine is absolutely insane. The average person doesn't have the time, let alone the money, to go through what he does.

There's another thread on this somewhere here.

That too, but if he wants to be a human test subject risking early death for something like this, well, that's what he gets:feelshaha:.

Interesting. I'll definitely look closer into this.
He is doing this for us as well, since he’s giving all his techniques for free.

still based of him. he might end up being the da Vinci of longevity research
More like the bill nye the science guy of longevity. But true, he seems pretty cool (although spergy af).

Timepill is fucking brutal

He looks like a fucking ghoul. I wouldn't be surprised to see him drop dead at 53. I don't see the appeal of living too long. It might be because I'm only 26, but I'll be content to just make it over 70. Anything past then and I'll be LDARing

richfags cope with all kinds of weird shit

Life must be swell if he wants to live so long. My life sucks I struggle to get out of bed.