Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion a name for blackpilled incels and allies

• Thread starter Deleted member 16156
  • Start date
Deleted member 16156

Deleted member 16156

Banned
-
just a thought, but i think incels is the new nazi of today. cucks follow any trend the media says, but the definition of incel is simple af, yet they add so much extra bullshit too it. i have this idea, lets call each other friends, we are still incels of course but i got this idea from this manga called 20 century boys. this cult leader calls his followers friends and himself, its how they acknowledge who's part of the group in public. i feel we are all really isolated guys, but if we ever meet someone irl who seems incels, isnt a blind follower of PC culture, we should call each other friends, with extra emphasis. So like friend is a word everyone uses, its not like incels that have negativity around it, it would be hard for cucks to find out who incels are (honestly most incels suffer from lookism so its pretty easy to tell whos a incel) but we need a way to to know who the real incels are, ourselves from other incels like cucktears and your regular soy woman worshipers. i know this sounds pretty low IQ but i always love when i meet new people who are based and not afraid to call shit out as it is, especially living in a feminist country (cukanada) it would be a good way to know who our real allies are, plus friend is so vague everyone uses it so its not like we are doxing ourselves, but when we use it we will know for sure who we are, simply because we wont ever use our real names with each other. so if you meet a lonely uggo dude, and he seems based and only calls himself friend and other based people friend, isnt afraid to be himself and open minded, isnt afriad of saying shit that would offend most people, you know your dealing with a blackpilled man, where as if they dont use friend and just seem like regular soy consumer, we know who ((THEY)) are :soy: thoughts? or is this stupid. i just really like 20 century boys, cult maxxing might be the way honestly...

I don't know about "friends" (frens?), but it's true that the word incel is forever tainted. That's why normies are using it as an insult for absolutely everything. While incels will always have a particular meaning, I've been saying for a while the blackpill is more important and doing some branding on the blackpill community at large for optics purposes would be wise.

Change your avi to this OP:

Related image

Join us tbh ngl.

This is actually a great idea, but i dont know what term we should use tbh.

Change your avi to this OP:

Related image

Join us tbh ngl.

This btw. Dont Trust Animatronics or Fan avi's

Take the spacebar pill br0!

And... the "return" key pill!

The term "friends" is already taken by the "Quakers."

Take the spacebar pill br0!

And... the "return" key pill!

The term "friends" is already taken by the "Quakers."
just take the quakers pill and fuck yeah i gotta work on my typing

I like this idea friend

He made a thread on it jfl. The reptilian gang will forever be the OGs tbh ngl
Technically there were other gangs long before this. RDF, SRK, and WAR were around in late 2018 and there may have been others before that

I've been saying for a while the blackpill is more important and doing some branding on the blackpill community at large for optics purposes would be wise.
Right now blackpill brand has much more value for us than incel brand, true. Incel is associated with everything, but blackpill gently remains untouched, so we must focus on it to make everyone realise we are right.

How will we refer to each other outside of incel community and incel circle?