Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a muslim girl i went to high school with posted this meme on her facebook

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★

this girl wasnt religious when we were in high school and was a slut. she didn't wear a hijab and she dressed like a whore. But I guess she became more religious in recent years because now she wears a hijab and doesn't wear revealing clothing. But she does still wear a face full of makeup, skinny jeans, and other form fitting clothes. she thinks that just because she doesn't show any skin that she is being modest jfl

And how her mirror looks?..

But I guess she became more religious in recent years
No she hasn't. She's only using the hijab to get more attention from chads, otherwise she wouldn't be wearing it with skinny jeans. A lot of chads have hijabi hoe fetishes.

And how her mirror looks?..
shes not bad for a middle eastern chick. She is very pale and has freckles and could pass for white. Her face is like a 5/10. she has big tits though.

shes not bad for a middle eastern chick. She is very pale and has freckles and could pass for white. Her face is like a 5/10. she has big tits though.
Big tits are everything lol

Ugly men is different species for them

That fourth fish looks like me.

AWALT hijab is cope

you should show hER that you support muslim ideologies too

All of those dudes who messaged her probably were perfectly normal looking dudes.

To girls you are either gorgeous or ugly. There is no in between with them. This is probably why they consistently rate men low on dating websites. If she isn't into you then you are ugly. Absurd and soul crushing for youngcels who have yet to learn this.

this girl wasnt religious when we were in high school and was a slut. she didn't wear a hijab and she dressed like a whore. But I guess she became more religious in recent years because now she wears a hijab and doesn't wear revealing clothing
so much for Muslims getting a chaste muslim bride

she only wears it so she doesn't feel like a whore

"Religious" foids in a secular state and with enforced feminism are just larping. They go to the church for the good points and to appear more modest, but at the same time they are sucking Chad's dick and reading 50 shades of grey. Religion by itself is not strong enough to restrict women's sexuality or the brutality of sexual selection. I saw various church going foids on tinder or posting how much they love reading 50 shades of grey, lusting for chads etc.

Last edited:
Religion by itself is not strong enough to restrict women's sexuality or the brutality of sexual selection
Very true, the reason why foids back in religious countries are more reserved is because their men are the ones suppressing their instincts, it has nothing to do with how religious a foid is. Especially since these types of foids tend to not even realise that they are actively going against their religion's rules and will go to hell according to their scriptures. They do often genuinely believe in their scriptures and god, they just think that they will be magically forgiven for everything they do in the afterlife.

these types of foids tend to not even realise that they are actively going against their religion's rules and will go to hell according to their scriptures. They do often genuinely believe in their scriptures and god, they just think that they will be magically forgiven for everything they do in the afterlife.
A god they never get to see or interact with won't be able to get them to change anything, they need uncucked men to not take their shit and put them in their place.

I work with a Muslimah in her late twenties with a young kid. She's going through a divorce with her gangster hubby. She's a hard-core slut.

I've worked with so called western religious muslimahs. All of them have come off very slutty.

Foids hate ugly men more than rape

Making fun of ugly men should be a crime punishable by 50 lashings. You can't make fun of fags but ugly men, yep!

normie memes are cringe

Post her facebook

she only wears it so she doesn't feel like a whore
They wear it to protect themselves from the eyes of ethnic men, they take it off when only white men are around.

Seriously, look at the memes on /r/teenagers or the recently posted /r/feemagers
no thanks im not browsing reddit but i'll take your word for it

She's muzz. If you rape her, she's your property.

But yet we're the ones that get called picky......

See if she's into getting stoned!

Typical muhslim female livin in ah-muhrica.

But yet we're the ones that get called picky......
Cucktears think all incels behave like the rostie from this post, but we can clearly see they are projecting when they blame us for being too picky. I'm pretty sure if we had a few below average foids in our inbox trying to fuck us we'd give them a chance, unlike piece of shit whores when it's below average men in their inbox.

jfl even shitnic trash have high standards these days

hypergamy.jpg

shares: 70

No she hasn't. She's only using the hijab to get more attention from chads, otherwise she wouldn't be wearing it with skinny jeans. A lot of chads have hijabi hoe fetishes.

this

go browse middle east instagram and this shit is all you see

and they whore it up for the lighter skin chaddams

this

go browse middle east instagram and this shit is all you see

and they whore it up for the lighter skin chaddams
I hope Allah fries those whores like kebabs.

Cucktears think all incels behave like the rostie from this post, but we can clearly see they are projecting when they blame us for being too picky. I'm pretty sure if we had a few below average foids in our inbox trying to fuck us we'd give them a chance, unlike piece of shit whores when it's below average men in their inbox.
Exactly.