Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A mother is still a woman, just like any other women in the world

laincel

laincel

AI Kurisu is my cope
-
I was not attractive as a kid, so my mother didn't like me from the start. She abandoned me and I was raised by my aunt. When I got older and my looks got worse, she hated me even more.
All women are the same, there is no such thing as "maternal love" for genetic failures. If you know you're a truecel try to move out as quickly as possible, your mother probably hates you anyway.

Our mothers are not special.

I was not attractive as a kid, so my mother didn't like me from the start. She abandoned me and I was raised by my aunt. When I got older and my looks got worse, she hated me even more.
All women are the same, there is no such thing as "maternal love" for genetic failures. If you know you're a truecel try to move out as quickly as possible, your mother probably hates you anyway.
There is no such thing as "foids" and "loving" in the same sentence. That's a Oedipus Complex cope.,

women can't escape hating their sons for being ugly, especially ugly deathnic women
i even see videos of toilets hitting their sons because they're not beautiful enough

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/imatotalpeiceofshit/comments/yfku61/woman_brutally_beats_her_child/

btw the video is quite disturbing

now i hate curry foids. Fucking subhuman creature, she just made her son a truest truecel by giving him permanent brain damage. I would fucking shoot this whore in the head ngl

Mine just lies to me, Shes friendlier in text than real life, In text she sends hearts, In irl she hates me but adores my brother, its not my fault im ugly as fuck and look like a jew, In irl she will just laugh at me whenever i have an argument and manipulate it.

now i hate curry foids. Fucking subhuman creature, she just made her son a truest truecel by giving him permanent brain damage. I would fucking shoot this whore in the head ngl
ethnic women hate that their sons end up ugly because they always try to seek lighter and more handsome men to avoid letting their sons inherit the curse of ugliness they have.
ethnic toilets are the most self aware toilets about their ugliness and that's why they hate to give the curse to the child

Based and true, in fact my mother has more than demonstrated all the typical traits to be expect from foids, including hating on trucel (myself)

Women being parents and worse the sole parent is unethical and inhumane to boys that arent protochad

She definitely hates me now. But when I was younger, she had this psychopathic goal of finding her own self fulfillment in me. She would make me do presentations or auditions in school. Nobody would do that except me. I had to ask the teacher if I could present something in class. Mind you I hated every second of it, but I still did it at the time because she somehow convinced me.