Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A moment of silence

Eternaldarkness

Eternaldarkness

This will be my last year alive
★★★★
For all the Incels that have roped on this Holiday:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

:f: for all incel brothERs lost their lifes

u either rope as a hero or see your self become a cuck

every year incels will suicide, we need to regain our power, imagine man getting money for getting fucked, yea thats litteraly foids right now
its fuckign insane how much privilege they have

they can't cause you pain anymore my fallen brothers, that the peace you all deserve reached you on the other side :cryfeels:

Salute
Let us not forget those who ventured into the howling dark, and did not return.
:f:

View attachment 74888
Let us not forget those who ventured into the howling dark, and did not return.
:f:

The howling dark sounds so comfy. It may be pitchblack at first but then you will see other things. A new beginning. I can't see my own future anymore because there isn't any future in this godforsaken shithole of a planet. Time to learn how to embrace Death when the right time comes

RIP TO ALL THE FALLEN.

l didnt rope in these vacation because l have exams

but in 1 week it's over and...

D:

I have been here since the first day the forum was created. If somebody did, I'd know.

Same here.

So many people have disappeared and you do not know if all of them are still alive.

So many people have disappeared and you do not know if all of them are still alive.
None of them have killed themselves. People just move on. You seem to forget this site attracts a lot of LARPers.

Why do people rope on Christmas? That's when I'm most happy compared to other times of year tbh.

>A moment of silence
>29 replies