Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel a mom every incel should have

Doomed4ever

Doomed4ever

Recruit
★★★★
I am extremely unlucky to be an incel but extremely lucky to have a super based mother. I see so many incels complaining about their moms gaslighting them, even shaming them for not having a gf. But my mom never questions me and supports me in my ideologies. Im extremely strict, i do not partake in parties(no use going to a party with sex havers anyway) no alcolhol,no drugs etc. She even slut shames my sister who tries to date guys. Me and my mom both slutshame my sister and force her to stay in the house. (we are muslim) My dad and sister are extremely bluepilled dumbfucks and my dad ruined it for my sister allowing her to be free but my mom restricts her. Throughout my entire life i only saw my mom just fighting my dad as he wasted lot of money in bad investments, sold our property as he fell into huge debt. But my mom never asked for divorce as she didn't want to tear apart the family. I never even saw her take interest in other men and never talks to other men. Sometimes the question of arranged marriage comes up, i just tell my mom get me a 15-16 year old virgin bride to which she agrees as she doesn't trust women over 18 and calls them damaged dirty women. Im perplexed how based she is. Whenever i get suicidal i just force myself to stay alive for my mother. Do anyone of u have such a mother, if not what is your mom like. I can even vent to my mom about wanting to kill women and she just laughs, and says just one at a time and quotes a line from her favorite detective TV shows

My mom was similar. No one knows foids more than other foids. Up until i turned 25-26 she tried arranging me a marriage with poor younger girls then one day she cried because she knew i will die alone.

My mom was similar. No one knows foids more than other foids. Up until i turned 25-26 she tried arranging me a marriage with poor younger girls then one day she cried because she knew i will die alone.
Why couldn't u get married

based islamic mom

my mother is also based, she told me she'll help me financially to travel to some poor country and get a young bride.

It would be cool if she got you a girlfriend. Perhaps you could become her husband if your dad went his way. I am not sure what Muslims think of a son marrying his mother.
Thats disturbing why would anyone marry their mother

Why couldn't u get married
Too poor, low status and short. Arranged marriage is all about money and height since foids dont want to birth manlets even for money.

a good mother will suck her son off and bear his kids

based islamic mom

View: https://youtu.be/yfdAGkjHGac?t=20

Dysfunctional mothers definitely contribute to being a "Trucel"

Too poor, low status and short. Arranged marriage is all about money and height since foids dont want to birth manlets even for money.
Exact same situation as me. But on top of all this im also GigaUgly and Curry.

How tall are you BTW?

Exact same situation as me. But on top of all this im also GigaUgly and Curry.

How tall are you BTW?
Im also ugly and type of curry, im 5'3 161cm :feelscry: i wouldn't care for anything if i only could be tall.

based as fuck mom and I wish she was my mom. my mom supports my slut sister and im virgin shamed to the max. why would I wanna be apart of that with those disgusting sex havers who are all giving each other aids and herpes. my family is pathetic and id join yours in an instant and id want myself a virgin bride that I can steal her sweet sweet flower from and make mine

Can relate OP, my mom is also based
Brutal

My mom is somewhat based on some points yet she's still an annoying schizo karen most of the time

I can steal her sweet sweet flower from and make mine
even stealing the sweet flower from virgin wouldn't mean she stays yours if ugly and Truecel problems persist in background. Go Monk instead !

Even Mohammed (PBUH) had to settle for a 9yo bride, when he eventually realized that ramming his cock up his goat's dry asshole wasn't satisfying him any more.

If that's the best that the perfect man can get, what are we even doing here?

Dysfunctional mothers definitely contribute to being a "Trucel"
Yep dysfunctional mothers who shames their son for being incel can definitely contribute to mass shootings

I am extremely unlucky to be an incel but extremely lucky to have a super based mother. I see so many incels complaining about their moms gaslighting them, even shaming them for not having a gf. But my mom never questions me and supports me in my ideologies. Im extremely strict, i do not partake in parties(no use going to a party with sex havers anyway) no alcolhol,no drugs etc. She even slut shames my sister who tries to date guys. Me and my mom both slutshame my sister and force her to stay in the house. (we are muslim) My dad and sister are extremely bluepilled dumbfucks and my dad ruined it for my sister allowing her to be free but my mom restricts her. Throughout my entire life i only saw my mom just fighting my dad as he wasted lot of money in bad investments, sold our property as he fell into huge debt. But my mom never asked for divorce as she didn't want to tear apart the family. I never even saw her take interest in other men and never talks to other men. Sometimes the question of arranged marriage comes up, i just tell my mom get me a 15-16 year old virgin bride to which she agrees as she doesn't trust women over 18 and calls them damaged dirty women. Im perplexed how based she is. Whenever i get suicidal i just force myself to stay alive for my mother. Do anyone of u have such a mother, if not what is your mom like. I can even vent to my mom about wanting to kill women and she just laughs, and says just one at a time and quotes a line from her favorite detective TV shows
There is no based mom, there is no based woman in existence. All those women who seem to be based are just larping. i

Yep dysfunctional mothers who shames their son for being incel can definitely contribute to mass shootings

There is no based mom, there is no based woman in existence. All those women who seem to be based are just larping. i
How's ur mother, ur desi and i bet too strict and dgaf about ur problems. Virgin at mid 20s im guessing, just become engineer then betabuxx for a gori biwi who will use u for alimony eventually

How's ur mother, ur desi and i bet too strict and dgaf about ur problems. Virgin at mid 20s im guessing, just become engineer then betabuxx for a gori biwi who will use u for alimony eventually
I am a medschool pajeet student, i don't wanna betabuxx for a whore. They will get a whore anyway, and in any case my mom will support her, because whores support whores. Its over

I am a medschool pajeet student, i don't wanna betabuxx for a whore. They will get a whore anyway, and in any case my mom will support her, because whores support whores. Its over
ooofff whats ur height and are u brown or lighter skinned

Your mother is a treasure. Wish I had a mother that good.

Your mother is a treasure. Wish I had a mother that good.
Only reason why i still haven't roped tbh, atleast lucky to have just one good woman in life as ik no other woman would ever be

Older women tend to not have the cognitive dissonance younger women have and realize that females are awful. It shows that your mother has strong familial value and would be a good judge of what a decent woman is. If she can find you a wife than youve hit the lottery

I don't wish to live
Are ur friends sex havers and how do u cope when they talk about their relationships. Sex havers in pajeetland just cannot stop talking about their relationship once they get a pajeeta

At least some Muslims are still based although your sister will resent you

Are ur friends sex havers and how do u cope when they talk about their relationships. Sex havers in pajeetland just cannot stop talking about their relationship once they get a pajeeta
They are all sex havers, and it enrages me. And not just that, they are more successful than me. They have both a brain and body while have nothing

No mom no life, literally

Im also ugly and type of curry, im 5'3 161cm :feelscry: i wouldn't care for anything if i only could be tall.
Absolutely brutal. You must be my twin from another mother. I basically have the same height at 5'4. Its so fucking over.

I also wish i could be taller more than anything too. 2-3 more inches could change my life. :feelsrope:

your mom sounds based as hell
congrats

You should cum in her pussy to assert dominance.

My Mom IS Just nice and caring , not based tho