Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News A Millennial Puzzle: More Diverse but More Segregated

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★

In the study, segregation between whites and every other ethnicity has grown in the 20 year period studied. On one hand, I think encouraging multiculturalism ironically makes people of different cultures want to interact even less. However, I also think liberal whites have embraced a culture that they subconsciously know wouldn’t go over well in minority heavy neighborhoods, so they steer clear of them. I think it’s apparent conservatives prefer the less diverse suburbs from the start. Very interesting…. It seems we are rapidly approaching the social dynamics of a BRICS country.

The more I see Puerto Ricans, the less I want to see Puerto Ricans.

Wow people go where people that look like them are how could have we not seen this coming fellow liberal fags?

The more I see Puerto Ricans, the less I want to see Puerto Ricans.
“Boricua Baby” I’m from NYC and it seems like Puerto Ricans can fit in anywhere. Still very distinct though