Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A middle age biker got viral online while pretending to be a girl

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
i know this isn't new news, but i want to document this anyway, its a picture perfect example of foid privilege.
meanwhile, soys and foids tell us that foid privilege doesn't exist, men are the privileged ones in SOYciety.

japan-biker-8c6086b4-b2a6-11eb-ab43-bebddc5a0f65.jpg

This david bowie wannabe is known as Soya no Sohi.
he's a middle aged japanese biker who posted images on his bike and the scenery of the places he visited on his twitter.
sadly for him, they didn't get much notice... until he started using AI editing software to make himself look like a young woman.

comparisonsidebyside-800x420.jpg

dti6mvh6ecd4dbxl_1621383393_16_9.jpeg

he started posing in photos for his twitter with the filter on, and they would go viral.
plenty of guys online were simping for someone who they thought was a hot jap biker girl.
some people weren't convinced that she was genuine though, and eventually, he revealed himself as a middle aged man on tv.

meaning, that all the simps that jerked off to her pics and whiteknighted for her pretty much became gay kinda without realizing it.

whang made a video on sayo no sohi if you want more details.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-Iw7aEdNY0

Last edited:
Nobody cared about him until he became a foid...

so yeah, this guys twitter account got very little attention, but it went viral after he pretended to be a girl.

foid privilege at work once again.

If I were a believer, I would think that we are living in the last days.

Imagine all the cucks accidentally fapping to him, but thought it was a foid. Must be over hundreds of men.

Imagine all the cucks accidentally fapping to him, but thought it was a foid. Must be over hundreds of men.
a lot of them were japcels too.
i swear, japs are the biggest laughting stock of asia.
you could be a chink or a gook, but just be glad your not a jap.

a lot of them were japcels too.
i swear, japs are the biggest laughting stock of asia.
you could be a chink or a gook, but just be glad your not a jap.
Beyond ovER for gookpan :shock: