Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A MESSAGE TO THE IT CUCKS

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
1.WHY DO YOU VISIT THIS FORUM?? GIVE US FREEDOM AND GET A LIFE DON'T LURK THIS FORUM:feelswhat::feelswhat:

2.THE BLUEPILLING YOU DO ISNT BACKED BY ANY SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE.:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

3.MOST OF YOU IT TRANNYS ,GAYS ,SOYS , WHORES ARE MORE SUBHUMAN THAN US WHICH IS FACTS:feelskek::feelskek:

4. WOMAN ARE ONLY GOOD FOR SEX WHICH IS ACCURATE. I DONT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I NEEDED A WOMAN IN MY LIFE EXCEPT SEX:feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

5. MEN ARE BIOLOGICALLY SUPERIOR THAN WOMAN JUST CAUSE THE FACT THEY ARE BORN A MAN .:blackpill::blackpill:

6. MEN ARE MUCH TALLER,SMARTER, HANDSOME AND MORE HARDWORKING AND INNOCENT THAN WOMAN :blackpill::blackpill::feelzez::feelzez:

7.A WOMAN HAS NO NAME OF HERSELF SHE IS PASSED AROUND LIKE A WHORE . SHE EITHER ADOPTS THE NAME OF HER FATHER OR HER HUSBAND OR THE ALPHA MALE SHE IS FUCKING.:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

8.WOMAN ARE THE PROPERTY OF MAN AND THEY MUST BE MANAGED AND GOVERNED BY MEN :dab::dab::dab:

SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT POST:feelzez::feelzez:

Last edited:
Based Ben10cel

rape rape rape

It’s a forum not a sub. deredditfy yourself

Based Ben10cel
Even in a cartoon the Omnitrix the most powerful weapon in the universe was handed to a man and not a woman because even the artists knew how pathetic it would be if a woman wielded the most powerful weapon the universe

Even in a cartoon the Omnitrix the most powerful weapon in the universe was handed to a man and not a woman because even the artists knew how pathetic it would be if a woman wielded the most powerful weapon the universe
His female cousin is a witch

His female cousin is a witch
Exactly all woman are subconsciously witches she even loves the thugmaxxer badboy criminal Kevin 11 who used to fuck Ben 10 up when they were kids

Fuck you IT cucks if you're lurking here!!!:p:smonk:

How many of these posts are we gonna have jesus! You people are absolutely obsessed with the attention of being featured on there

10 year oldcel i should ban you

No point responding to incel tear, they are retarded and enjoy bullying and mocking us. They are not trying to help us at all or give good advice.

enough IT threads enoughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh