Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A message to lurking roasties who are mad about roe v wade

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
https://wompampsupport.azureedge.net/fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=100&width=700&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%2Fimages%2Fnewsfeed%2F000%2F460%2F873%2F4b3.jpg

Don’t care about Reddit fags but it’s hilarious seeing all the posts on here towards them :feelshaha:. All Reddit users are normie white knight fags or worthless ugly sluts :feelsjuice:

I'm pro abortion but I have to admit, its funny as fuck to read their seething posts. Sweaty, you're not entitled to abortion. Maybe if you had a better personality you could have one though

Don’t care about Reddit fags but it’s hilarious seeing all the posts on here towards them :feelshaha:. All Reddit users are normie white knight fags or worthless ugly sluts :feelsjuice:
All reddit users are incels in denial :yes:

I'm pro abortion but I have to admit, its funny as fuck to read their seething posts. Sweaty, you're not entitled to abortion. Maybe if you had a better personality you could have one though

Stay mad roasties

Fuck abortionists and fuck abortion rights kek

Look how they use dead kids to fuel their agenda:

Qa40P3v

Look how they use dead kids to fuel their agenda:

View attachment 632164
Sickening. Pose cute while you do it too. She has a point with her sign thought. It is fine if you dont have access to abortions, your kid will be shot at some point because they are normie and when incels rise to power kill squads will roam the streets executing street children and this dumb foid would probably abandon her children to the street using the "government said I had to keep it, they dont care what happens after" argument that they made up themselves.

Roasties, first abortions then your rights
:feelsokman: