Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A message to IncelTears

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Stop telling me to go to fucking therapy. Stop telling me to get professional help. Stop telling me that my personality is the problem, not my looks. There is no therapy for your face or your height, not to mention that therapists are paid to bluepill you. So shut the literal fuck up. You don’t know nuffin’.

And I want therapy. For encouragement to seek life goals, that is - searching for young cute girls

The only therapy i need is sexual therapy

And I want therapy. For encouragement to seek life goals, that is - searching for young cute girls
Maybe you should seek therapy for your toxic personality first, inkystinkywinkycel! :soy::soy:

Maybe you should seek therapy for your toxic personality first, inkystinkywinkycel! :soy::soy:
Yes, for toxicmaxxing and going fuckboy. Is it possible at all, or not, but I spit on roasties and ugly femorloids. Pretty thots, here I come, prepare your holes

Based and myopinionpilled

IT are not real people. they are just comment bots programmed by the government. That's they keep saying the same retarded shit over and over again.

Yes, for toxicmaxxing and going fuckboy. Is it possible at all, or not, but I spit on roasties and ugly femorloids. Pretty thots, here I come, prepare your holes
Prepare your hole for 11cm

Dear IncelTears
I cannot afford it, set me up a gofundme and I'll try all of your advice happily

instead spends it on video game coping and fast food to bloatmaxx

Inceltears is cucked :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Have u toxic masculinity

I legitimately proposed an offer to them to meet up and they can visibly see for themselves how foids treat me if I try and interact.

None of them took me up on it.

I just realized! My crush is in the medical field! I could secretly make an mental health counseling appointment as an excuse to see and talk to her again!

My life is thoroughly over.

Message to IncelTears

Fuck you, go die in a war or something.