Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A message to every race of woman

• Thread starter Deleted member 34320
  • Start date
Deleted member 34320

Deleted member 34320

Started from the bottom and im still going lower
-
Noodlewhores: Most of you are pieces of trash when it comes to relationships. No matter how hard asian men work and try to improve themselves you still go back to some non-productive white guy. You look down on asian men but those same Chads you chose over them whoop your ass and make fun of your culture. Ive seen it and everyone sees it. Even if you dont want to date them respect the asian men that respect you. And for christ sakes dating a white man isnt a personality find a hobby I dont care what your tiger parents told you.

Currysloots: When you’re not in an arranged marriage your trying to date Chad. The amount of lonely indian men are increasing everyday to the point where its a meme. There are so many indian PUA’s that I honestly think half of the viewers under those kinds of youtube videos are indian men alone. Stop the fucking self hatred and stop advertising yourself to Chad. Give everyone a fair shot until proven otherwise. Remember, WWRD ( What would Rama do?)

Shaquantavia Watermelondra: You spend so much time talking down to black men but have you ever considered maybe thats why they dont pick you? Nobody wants to date someone who hates them especially when its unwarranted. The second you become more feminine and pleasent to be around is the second your dating prospects will increase tremendously. And if his pants are at his ankles and hes talking ebonics chances are hes just looking to fuck bitches and shoot people not a wife and a job. We dont need anymore of these kangs running around so please make better choices

BurkaBoos: Chaddam will always be a choice but give the guy with less goats a chance every now and then. Otherwise keep up the good work and keep the faith. Islam is right about women :feelscomfy:

Courtney, Heather, Stacy, Becky, Brittany, Rache-: Stop being attention seeking virtue signaling whores. Focus on people other than yourself. This is genuine advice. Men are people too not just to further your own interests. Theyre people, good people. Theres nothing empowering about treating other human beings like trash and since you’re the most privileged people in 2021 use some of that power to do good. Help lonely men find dates and put your money where your mouth is with those degrees and build something useful. Make an impact on something. ANYTHING.

Good grief that was alot of writing. Doubt they’ll read it though. Eh, you can still try

Last edited:
[UWSL]Focus on people other than yourself. This is genuine advice. Men are people too not just to further your own interests. Theyre people, good people. Theres nothing empowering about treating other human beings like trash and...use some of that power to do good. Help lonely men find dates and put your money where your mouth is with those degrees and build something useful. Make an impact on something. ANYTHING.[/UWSL]
Please IT, read this without judgement. Please try to understand the point we are making and actually take this serious.

Noodlewhores: Most of you are pieces of trash when it comes to relationships. No matter how hard asian men work and try to improve themselves you still go back to some non-productive white guy. You look down on asian men but those same Chads you chose over them whoop your ass and make fun of your culture. Ive seen it and everyone sees it. Even if you dont want to date them respect the asian men that respect you. And for christ sakes dating a white man isnt a personality find a hobby I dont care what your tiger parents told you.

Currysloots: When you’re not in an arranged marriage your trying to date Chad. The amount of lonely indian men are increasing everyday to the point where its a meme. There are so many indian PUA’s that I honestly think half of the viewers under those kinds of youtube videos are indian men alone. Stop the fucking self hatred and stop advertising yourself to Chad. Give everyone a fair shot until proven otherwise. Remember, WWRD ( What would Rama do?)

Shaquantavia Watermelondra: You spend so much time talking down to black men but have you ever considered maybe thats why they dont pick you? Nobody wants to date someone who hates them especially when its unwarranted. The second you become more feminine and pleasent to be around is the second your dating prospects will increase tremendously. And if his pants are at his ankles and hes talking ebonics chances are hes just looking to fuck bitches and shoot people not a wife and a job. We dont need anymore of these kangs running around so please make better choices

BurkaBoos: Chaddam will always be a choice but give the guy with less goats a chance every now and then. Otherwise keep up the good work and keep the faith. Islam is right about women :feelscomfy:

Courtney, Heather, Stacy, Becky, Brittany, Rache-: Stop being attention seeking virtue signaling whores. Focus on people other than yourself. This is genuine advice. Men are people too not just to further your own interests. Theyre people, good people. Theres nothing empowering about treating other human beings like trash and since you’re the most privileged people in 2021 use some of that power to do good. Help lonely men find dates and put your money where your mouth is with those degrees and build something useful. Make an impact on something. ANYTHING.

Good grief that was alot of writing. Doubt they’ll read it though. Eh, you can still try
Based but also kind of cucked.

Why on earth would you give foids advice? They're the fucking enemy.

I just want every foid to drop dead.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

These names :feelskek::feelskek: Chaddam, Shaquantavia Watermelondra

High IQ post, every woman must read this

They wouldnt be the enemy if they just TOOK THE FUCKING ADVICE but most of them are so far up theyre own ass theyve hit the poopy maker :feelsLightsaber:

based thread op

this is just plain based :feelzez:

obviously this is in jest, they are going to be outraged at this mansplaining no matter what

Please IT, read this without judgement. Please try to understand the point we are making and actually take this serious.
cucked for wanting their attention

I like where your heart is man, but they're not going to read this post or thread giving it any second thoughts otherwise.

+1 for creativity though.

Last edited:

the advice I give them is to continue the anticonceptive usage, it not only causes cortical damage, but there's an increasingly chance that we may go extinct by 2300.

the advice I give them is to continue the anticonceptive usage, it not only causes cortical damage, but there's an increasingly chance that we may go extinct by 2300.
Optimist, I don't even think the current world will make it past 2060.

Toilets cant read. You just played yourself.

Foids are degenerate slobs and hypocritical. They're like children. You take them seriously, wonder why you cant find a foid that wants to date or fuck you and you get depressed, your own fault.

I already know its over for me. I'm a sub5 Asian male in America. It really is over.

Foids = BLMMMM!!!!!. Eww Asian and Indian men go kill yourselves. You too diaper raghead sand dune dwelling snigger. You too pedro.

Last edited:
Foids are degenerate slobs and hypocritical. They're like children. You take them seriously, wonder why you cant find a foid that wants to date or fuck you and you get depressed, your own fault.

I already know its over for me. I'm a sub5 Asian male in America. It really is over.

Foids = BLMMMM!!!!!. Eww Asian and Indian men go kill yourselves. You too diaper raghead sand dune dwelling snigger. You too pedro.
I have a theory on this. BLM is giving kangs less coochie because blm is trying to say BM are harmless. But beckys fuck them because they think they’re harmful which is the only reason theyre higher on the totem pole in the ethnic deathmatch. So now they’re dropping down to where everyone else is at. Think about it. Also I dont think in the mexican community there are height expectations ive never seen a tall mexican guy :waitwhat: I see a bunch of short happy mexican couples but the guy always looks.......lighter :feelsrope:

This thread must be kept alive for more to see; 4 months, I still remember this in the back of my head.
Congratulations OP for being based: make more threads similar to this. :feelsokman:

This thread must be kept alive for more to see; 4 months, I still remember this in the back of my head.
Congratulations OP for being based: make more threads similar to this. :feelsokman:
I will try :feelsLSD:

Bump this legendary thread
@Izayacel @Grim_Reaper @PLA1092