Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A message to all lurking women

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
You're worse than incels will ever be. You kill millions of babies every year through abortion but you have the nerve to say incels are bad because ER and the like? You are the worst monsters in human history and you deserve everything you get. Eventually men will get fed up with your shit. Through thousands of years of human history the wisest and most intelligent men have known of your foul nature and accordingly you received less rights and were given a position of which you could contribute to society, it was only because of simps who wanted easy sex that you were given more rights as well as privileges. Yes, inevitably men will become fed up with your ways. It's already happening now.

Happy international womens day! And remember you can't do anything about the women being raped and abused overseas.
:feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsYall::feelsYall:

Taking accountability isn't in a slutoid's programming.

Taking accountability isn't in a slutoid's programming.
"I ONLY SLEPT WITH THAT OTHER GUY AND CHEATED ON YOU BECAUSE I FELT BAD! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!"

You're worse than incels will ever be. You kill millions of babies every year through abortion but you have the nerve to say incels are bad because ER and the like? You are the worst monsters in human history and you deserve everything you get. Eventually men will get fed up with your shit. Through thousands of years of human history the wisest and most intelligent men have known of your foul nature and accordingly you received less rights and were given a position of which you could contribute to society, it was only because of simps who wanted easy sex that you were given more rights as well as privileges. Yes, inevitably men will become fed up with your ways. It's already happening now.

Happy international womens day! And remember you can't do anything about the women being raped and abused overseas.
a message for those 3 ugly bitches from incel tear lurking here because no one is interested in them
and they have nothing better to do

a message for those 3 ugly bitches from incel tear lurking here because no one is interested in them
There's not just IT trannys here. I wouldn't wanna gain their attention. There's repulsive r9k type foids lurking here or larping as incels.

I hope they get gangraped

"I ONLY SLEPT WITH THAT OTHER GUY AND CHEATED ON YOU BECAUSE I FELT BAD! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!"
A few days ago I was on my way to the store and saw a woman in the middle of the street crying and yelling at her boyfriend and I couldn't stop laughing :lul::lul::lul:

The only women who even know what the term incel means are either fatties who hit the wall, mentally ill, or both.

A few days ago I was on my way to the store and saw a woman in the middle of the street crying and yelling at her boyfriend and I couldn't stop laughing :lul::lul::lul:
LMFAO we're not missing out on much outside of sex.

The only thing i support foids for would be abortion :feelsjuice:

And remember you can't do anything about the women being raped and abused overseas.
and they dont give a shit about that either, its a virtue signalling, foid victim of epstein said gixhlain maxwell was worse than epstein. foids hate working for other foid. foids are always at covert competition with one another. no such thing as sisterhood.

@ADHD thoughts?