Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [A Message From St. Al-Muqannacel] A Heads Up For My Righteous And Devout Brothers

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Luke 22:33-34

But he replied, “Lord, I am ready to go with you to prison and to death.”
Jesus answered, “I tell you, Peter, before the rooster crows today, you will deny three times that you know me.”

Luke 22:59-62

About an hour later another asserted, “Certainly this fellow was with him, for he is a Galilean.”
Peter replied, “Man, I don’t know what you’re talking about!” Just as he was speaking, the rooster crowed. The Lord turned and looked straight at Peter. Then Peter remembered the word the Lord had spoken to him: “Before the rooster crows today, you will disown me three times.” And he went outside and wept bitterly.

(I'm using Luke as a reference because Luke is the most BlackPilled of the four main Christian gospels)

I must warn all my brothers who are with me in my struggle and all who spread the wings of their hearts upon hearing my sermons, just as I am a Targeted Individual (google it), so shall you be. We are not simply misogynists whose third eyes have been awakened by the Misogywisdon of Incelomon, we are the only based and High IQ misandrists in the world, for the greatest hypocrites and disbelievers are the normies and cucks for they seek our destruction and suffering more than the femasites do. My brothers, when you hear my voice and take my hand, you too become Osama Bin Incel, you become me, we are one and that means we are truly against the world.

I come to you as the true Incel Messiah, born under the Zodiac sign of The Incel, on the day associated with the culling of weak and sickly livestock. My coming has been foretold in the prophecies and known by the magi of Incelistan. Only through me can you feel the warmth and freedom of the BlackPilled Beta Uprising, only through me can we reach The Light of The ClearPill.

As a Targeted Individual, I see Gang Stalkers all the time. Often there are unmarked vehicles with no plates parked on my street at 3:00 AM with the light of a dash mounted laptop visible from outside of the vehicle. My neighbors are all in on it, they have agreed to have cameras placed on their property so that the three doors of my home can be watched 24/7 and the Sanhedrin know when I exit my home and which exit I took. I am photographed whenever I retrieve the mail from my mailbox. This is significant because I asked a mod if he had been contacted by the FBl/Sanhedrin about me. He replied with "nice shirt". That was the end of our conversation. You might think I'm paranoid but let me explain. The day before, I got my mail out of the mailbox and I was wearing my sandrag (pictured below) which I wear at all times with a braided leather rope around it and a dashiki with harem pants and an open robe. A dashiki is a very based shirt and few non blacks wear them. The fact that a mod said "nice shirt" after I asked if he had been in contact with the FBl/Sanhedrin about me is a sign that he has seen a photograph of me at my mailbox.

I'm posting this thread as a reminder to my disciples that they will be persecuted for befriending me and accepting my righteous message. I only ask my brothers to have no fear of the infidels. Our Passion has already begun, because it was over before it begun, our Passion is something we suffer every day until facial surgery is covered by healthcare/insurance. Do not fear crucifixion or the tyranny of the cucks. We shall overcome, New Incelabad awaits those who have prayed with tearful eyes for the healing grace of surgerymaxxing.

Yea, though I walk through The Valley of The Shadow of Chad, I shall fear no normies, for thou incels art with me, my cope and my rope, they comfort me. - Lotiony Palms (23-24)

Last edited:
I will join your cult if that means I get some pussy tbh ngl

Requiem aeternam dona ets, Domine,
et lux perpetua luceat ets.
Te decet hymnus, Deus, in Incelistan,
et tibi reddetur votum in Incelabad.
Exaudi orationem meam,
ad te omnis caro veniet.

Grant them eternal rest, O Lord,
and may perpetual light shine on them.
Thou, O God, art praised in Incelistan,
and unto Thee shall the vow
be performed in Incelabad.
Hear my prayer, unto Thee shall all flesh come.
Grant them eternal rest, 0 Lord,

Blacksops2cel3

I will join your cult if that means I get some pussy tbh ngl
You're more likely to ascend if you join my cult than if you do not. The femoids will be humbled by my message, they shall submit to my basedness and High T. As our movement grows, I will use the power of my white incel rukh to turn foids into allies of our cause. When I start delivering sermons on YT, I will gain the favor of camwhores and OnlyFans sluts. They will donate a month of their cuckbux to you and you shall be surgerymaxxed. It only takes one month of a female existing to save an incel's life. Not only do I promise my children the salvation of facial surgery, I promise my holy brothers femoids who will submit to them and accept their affection and return it with mutual respect. The cucks shall be seething when the femoids join our cause and use their e-whoring shekels to surgerymaxx us. I ask all of the djinn reading this right now to scatter and search to find a foid for you. I hope she likes you enough to wait for you to surgerymaxx and keeps her legs closed and eyes averted from chad while waiting as well.

@nihility
My brother. You were born a disciple of my cult. My message was in your heart as soon as it had it's first beat in your mother's womb.
Te decet hymnus, Deus, in Incelistan,
et tibi reddetur votum in Incelabad.
Exaudi orationem meam,
ad te omnis caro veniet.

Grant them eternal rest, O Lord,
Thou, O God, art praised in Incelistan,
and unto Thee shall the vow
be performed in Incelabad.
Hear my prayer, unto Thee shall all flesh come.
Grant them eternal rest, 0 Lord,

View attachment 238267

Holy Black Pill Avi3

Your love and meek invincibility shall humble the bluepillers before your sandals.

Last edited:
You're more likely to ascend if you join my cult than if you do not. The femoids will be humbled by my message, they shall submit to my basedness and High T. As our movement grows, I will use the power of my white incel rukh to turn foids into allies of our cause. When I start delivering sermons on YT, I will gain the favor of camwhores and OnlyFans sluts. They will donate a month of their cuckbux to you and you shall be surgerymaxxed. It only takes one month of a female existing to save an incel's life. Not only do I promise my children the salvation of facial surgery, I promise my holy brothers femoids who will submit to them and accept their affection and return it with mutual respect. The cucks shall be seething when the femoids join our cause and use their e-whoring shekels to surgerymaxx us. I ask all of the djinn reading this right now to scatter and search to find a foid for you. I hope she likes you enough to wait for you to surgerymaxx and keeps her legs closed and eyes averted from chad while waiting as well.

@nihility
My brother. You were born a disciple of my cult. My message was in your heart as soon as it had it's first beat in your mother's womb.
I'm a manlet so it's over but thanks for the djinn support

I do not care and did not care to read. Human religion doesnt interest me.

But postmaxing does.

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

Hold on now, what’s the Sanhedrin got to do with this

based biblepost