Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A Message From Rodney King on the Recent .Is Racewar

• Thread starter lonelysince2006
  • Start date
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

OMG Chad that feels so good!
-

People, I just want to say, you know, can we, can we all get along? Can we get along?

Um, can we stop making it, making it hard for the oldcel people and the kidcels and I mean, we've got enough spam here in the Lounge, let alone to get racebaited with posting these threads and things.

It's just not right. It's not right. It's not going to change anything. We'll get our justice. They've [females] won the battle, but they haven't won the war. We'll have our Day of Retribution, and that's all we want.

[...]

We've got to quit. We've got to quit. You know, after all, I mean, I could understand the first two threads after the racebaits, but to go on, to keep going on like this and to see that user [@Despicablecel] banned on the spot.

[...]

We all can get along. We've just got to stop. You know, I mean, we're all stuck here for a while. Let's, you know, let's try to work it out. Let's try to work it out.

@Made in Heaven @comradespiderman29 @Despicablecel

Last edited:
View attachment 1177529

People, I just want to say, you know, can we, can we all get along? Can we get along?

Um, can we stop making it, making it hard for the oldcel people and the kidcels and I mean, we've got enough spam here in the Lounge, let alone to get racebaited with posting these threads and things.

It's just not right. It's not right. It's not going to change anything. We'll get our justice. They've [females] won the battle, but they haven't won the war. We'll have our Day of Retribution, and that's all we want.

I love—I'm neutral, I love every—I love people of color. I'm not like they're... making me out to be.

We've got to quit. We've got to quit. You know, after all, I mean, I could understand the first two threads after the racebaits, but to go on, to keep going on like this and to see that user [@Despicablecel] banned on the spot.

[...]

We all can get along. We've just got to stop. You know, I mean, we're all stuck here for a while. Let's, you know, let's try to work it out. Let's try to work it out.

IMG 20240610 033446

Saw him on Season 2 of "Celebrity Rehab"...- he was in there with Gary Busey, Tawny Kitaen, and the drummer from Guns 'n Roses

He was the most normal patient that season, I swear

Idk about that. He claims to have a chad jaw. He also uses words like "miring" he is some autistic Normie who came from looksfag.org
I think everyone's done their fair share of bragging. Doesn't mean he isn't incel. Unless there is conclusive proof of that, I'm hard-pressed to believe such an accusation, especially when it's coming from a place of resentment.

Plus, being autistic is literally a death sentence even for the most good-looking or tallest of guys.

I think everyone's done their fair share of bragging. Doesn't mean he isn't incel. Unless there is conclusive proof of that, I'm hard-pressed to believe such an accusation, especially when it's coming from a place of resentment.
Idk this guy seems like an org retard. I didn't even mention him, I completely forgot he even existed, he was the one who derailed my thread where I said that German was the best sounding European language. He replied saying " you're White worshiping l" or something, he is extremely weird. Should be perma banned, he also says he bullied people.

Idk this guy seems like an org retard. I didn't even mention him, I completely forgot he even existed, he was the one who derailed my thread where I said that German was the best sounding European language. He replied saying " you're White worshiping l" or something, he is extremely weird. Should be perma banned, he also says he bullied people.
Well, we'll have to see his side of the story once he is released and hash this out.

But I hope there is some sort of truce, ceasefire, or any sort of resolution reached for this racewar because all I'm seeing in Lounge is endless racebait. I hope we can all put our differences aside and come together as brocels fighting for a common cause.

Although threads like that aren't bad, per se, when it is directed at another user specifically to rouse a reaction or to insult, it seems like a complete waste of time and not worth posting.

All of us are subhuman in one way or another.
Both of you guys are just coping, even though comrades right that chinks are beyond subhuman.
Even though he supposedly has a mogger eye area and good coloring and average height he’s still incel somehow.
Same with despicablecel claiming a chad jawline

Based post.
Divided by race united by blackpill.
#IncelLivesMatter #AmINotAnIncelToo?

Even though he supposedly has a mogger eye area and good coloring and average height he’s still incel somehow.
I have a shit narrow jaw, and bunch of other failos. I'm not saying those, because, that retard will use it against me like he did with made In Heaven. I have made a post describing my failos, if you look you might find it.

Same with despicablecel claiming a chad
His claims he has hazel green eyes, good white passing eye area, medium set postively tilted eyebrows, chad jawline, and he said he is average height.

His claims he has hazel green eyes, good white passing eye area, medium set postively tilted eyebrows, chad jawline, and he said he is average height.
If his nose and frame aren’t deformed he’s fakecel then. He’s also nt enough to have a friend group

If his nose and frame aren’t deformed he’s fakecel then. He’s also nt enough to have a friend group
He has a friend group? Kick this fakecel out then @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo @Fat Link @proudweeb
Plus, being autistic is literally a death sentence
Idk if he is autistic, but he seems mentally off.

He has a friend group? Kick this fakecel out then @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo @Fat Link @proudweeb

Idk if he is autistic, but he seems mentally off.
He claimed he and his friends bullied a kid

He claimed he and his friends bullied a kid
Normie trait. I have disagreed with many people here, but I have never wanted anybody, perma banned. This guy is an Exception.

Last edited:
I don't mind getting along, I just need asians to stop deluding themsleves that they look better than arabs when even indians look better than them. I want them to acknowledge that even "Hapa" races like Hazaras and Kyrgyz hate their mongoloid features, what then of pure mongoloids like japs and chinks?

I also want them to acknowledge their ancestors fucker up BIG TIME when those savage yellow hordes massacred the caucasion populations that once lived in western china and Central asia.

Did you know that 10,000 years ago, the land of Kazakhstan was FULLY iranian? Theyve found skeletons in that country and done dna tests on them, all of them come out being fully caucsoid/indo-iranian genetically.

So ask yourself why are Kazakhs now in modern times only 30% Iranian?

Sure brother way not

Based post.
Divided by race united by blackpill.
#IncelLivesMatter #AmINotAnIncelToo?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
All of us are subhuman in one way or another.
Both of you guys are just coping, even though comrades right that chinks are beyond subhuman.
Same with despicablecel claiming a chad jawline
I take people's statements like this with a grain of salt. It's all arbitrary to an extent. I mean, there's @nettle, a 210 cm user whose reason to being incel is being crippled, or some other guys who are very obviously incel (have thousands of posts here and have distinctly strange posts highlighting the toll inceldom has taken on their minds which a normie would never be able to emulate) but are 5'11+. Hypotheticals mean nothing at the end of the day when we can't see their face, nor can we tell if they're truly incel or not. Only with conclusive evidence can mods ban someone for being a fakecel. We can always infer whether someone is fakecel, e.g. if a user says he is NT and 6'7 (even if you're ugly, you can score at this height), but never be 100% sure.

I would say these constitute halos rather than conclusive proof of being fakecel in regards to both parties, and the worst punishment would probably be something like a 10% for bragging.

Plus, it's not oppression olympics. If you're a KHHV incel and you've tried and failed with females (this also includes if you get FOFs [fuck-off signals]), then you belong here with us. We shouldn't claim we're better than them or worse off to rip on them because it all means nothing at the end of the day. This is why sites like "Wizchan" denigrate us incels; we are constantly pushing eachother down.
I don't mind getting along, I just need asians to stop deluding themsleves that they look better than arabs when even indians look better than them. I want them to acknowledge that even "Hapa" races like Hazaras and Kyrgyz hate their mongoloid features, what then of pure mongoloids like japs and chinks?

I also want them to acknowledge their ancestors fucker up BIG TIME when those savage yellow hordes massacred the caucasion populations that once lived in western china and Central asia.

Did you know that 10,000 years ago, the land of Kazakhstan was FULLY iranian? Theyve found skeletons in that country and done dna tests on them, all of them come out being fully caucsoid/indo-iranian genetically.

This is all pointless, man. Arguing with people on the internet becomes pointless at some point. And regardless of whether you're right or not, some people's opinions won't change.

[...]

[...]

Dnr but nigger

Dnr but nigger
@lonelysince2006 its the first thing that came to mind tbh, maybe i need to work on saying racial slurs, pursue a degree in african history and gender studies.
Meme Think GIF

@lonelysince2006 its the first thing that came to mind tbh, maybe i need to work on saying racial slurs, pursue a degree in african history and gender studies.
Meme Think GIF
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

We're fellowcels in the fight together. Unite!

Also Im certain many users are agency affiliated, with the middle easterners being of Mossad, out of proximity. Infighting takes our focus away on the important stuff. I've been seeing fewer studies and analyses posted here, and they're the important blackpilling material

The balkanization of Inceldia has been a disaster