Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A Message From .IS to Roberttheworldmaker

clocked

clocked

109 IQ genius
★★★★★
Dearest Robert, I saw your two recent posts and i would like to discuss them and hopefully open your eyes to some things

IMG 0443

You work for the federal government the same way my mailman works for the federal government. you are, from public info, in the US Army reserves. Your public info being compiled and posted is not an OPSEC failure of the US Military. Unless you are on some top secret highly classified mission you cannot disclose than I think you need to cool your jets pally. Also, Nobody is coming to raid your house or Waco it.

Don’t play a victim. If this bothers you take it up with our current leaders and ask, “why is every detail of our citizens lives made public online?” This isnt a thing in any other country except for the US of A.
This isnt meant as a jab against you or your position.

IMG 0444

Robert, Ive noticed you seem to be one of the few posters who is genuinely curious, albiet very biased and unaware, of the topic of involuntary celibacy. Let me start with a few things ill condense into bullet points.

1. “Is there anyway to actually help them? En masse, I mean.”

Yes, Robert. I believe there is. Its simple. Crack down and expose behavior that harms sexless men and not stick up for harassment and defamation of our next generation.

2. “But there are so many, it's so much sadness and pointless anger and...I know not all of them can be helped.”

Many incels suffer from trauma. When users here discuss their hardships and share anecdotal evidence that affirms the “blackpill” They make that very clear.

I’ve seem to notice a pattern of IT only picking the most deranged and ragebait posts in this forum made by members with an edgy sense of humor, but never share and discuss the countless threads where many of us discuss the burdens we’ve faced and the irreparable damage done to us in our youth. If youd like a simple way to look into this please read the following:

Many of us have suffered ACE’s due to a broken family (why many users use anecdotes of their mothers picking violent men), severe isolation and harassment/bullying (much of which is based on looks, kids and young adults are especially cruel), and not to mention tons of sexual frustration and alienation.

If you truly want to try and understand why so many “incels” are like this, then dont see them as violent, rape loving terrorists like many make them out to be, simply view them as traumatized people.

As a member of the US Military im sure you have known some people with PTSD and have seen firsthand how it can change someones mood/mindset gradually or in a flash. The human mind is very very fragile and PTSD can be caused by almost anything, especially to those with a predisposition to mental illness.

I hope you can understand out community better and stop attributing to a community that harasses and berates us daily and spreads misinformation to only further these issues. Attached below are some more helpful links if you are truly interested

(this is a great read and references some great studies)

(This references Covid but the core point is applicable anywhere)

They won’t touch this. It doesn’t fit their narrative

well hopefully it will snap him out of their shit. I was hoping the title would be provocative enough to raise concern for clicks amongst IT. a good bait n switch

right. they aren’t here to do anything but clown us and make fun of us

He's never gonna stop his incel shaming. He's brainwashed by normalfag propaganda

He's never gonna stop his incel shaming. He's brainwashed by normalfag propaganda
i hastily made a post prior to this about how susceptible normies are to propaganda. I missed the mark and rushed it and it was an incoherent mess. I will revisit the topic soon

i hastily made a post prior to this about how susceptible normies are to propaganda. I missed the mark and rushed it and it was an incoherent mess. I will revisit the topic soon
I see

well hopefully it will snap him out of their shit. I was hoping the title would be provocative enough to raise concern for clicks amongst IT. a good bait n switch
Maybe

Pussy blocked me a while ago because he get embarrassed. Got all ragey about the data and studies presented and ran away when I called him out for purposely misquoting and putting words in my mouth as a last ditch attempt on his part to make some sort of bullshit point.

Pussy blocked me a while ago because he get embarrassed. Got all ragey about the data and studies presented and ran away when I called him out for purposely misquoting and putting words in my mouth as a last ditch attempt on his part to make some sort of bullshit point.
he made a post about this post actually. It seems he took some of the data and points into consideration. although the comments on his point are retarded

IMG 0470

going back to the same cycle i said was harmful in my post. its a strawman. they cherry pick edgy posts from younger users, or just those with a different sense of humor and scare themselves into believing we are the next mujahideens.

nobody here is abusing anyone

he made a post about this post actually. It seems he took some of the data and points into consideration. although the comments on his point are retarded

View attachment 1221408

going back to the same cycle i said was harmful in my post. its a strawman. they cherry pick edgy posts from younger users, or just those with a different sense of humor and scare themselves into believing we are the next mujahideens.

I saw his post. Ironically enough he has to completely miss the mark and spin it into another one of his weird fantasies. These people definitely fail to realize that we aren't abusing anyone. We are the ones who are repeatedly abused by others in society daily.

They have to invent some sort of bullshit to justify their prejudices towards the reject/ugly male. They care more about a few of the same people writing offensive ragebait on an obscure forum than they do actual non-incel scum who actually do abuse people all the time.

They care more about a few of the same people writing offensive ragebait on an obscure forum than they do actual non-incel scum who actually do abuse people all the time.

View attachment 1221408

JFL where the fuck are they getting this from? Who on here is abusing anyone? Most of us just rot inside all day and are completely harmless

JFL where the fuck are they getting this from? Who on here is abusing anyone? Most of us just rot inside all day and are completely harmless
In case they are reading this, this is my response in regards to the comment made by u/evenspoonier

IMG 0470

we choose darkness? who have we abused? and I dont mean crude jokes made by some members who are obviously on the younger side or have a darker sense of humor.

when you say accuse “us” of abusing people you are accusing the members of .is. nobody else.

“incels” arent a group of people, its a descriptor many self identify with, not in the sense of ideology but they relate to the notion of being celibate, involuntarily.

Anyone you dont like is not an incel. Anyone who has said crude or hurtful things about women are not incels. Anyone who has commited crimes due to mental illness and contempt for society is not incel.

In case they are reading this, this is my response in regards to the comment made by u/evenspoonier

View attachment 1221412

we choose darkness? who have we abused? and I dont mean crude jokes made by some members who are obviously on the younger side or have a darker sense of humor.

when you say accuse “us” of abusing people you are accusing the members of .is. nobody else.

“incels” arent a group of people, its a descriptor many self identify with, not in the sense of ideology but they relate to the notion of being celibate, involuntarily.

Anyone you dont like is not an incel. Anyone who has said crude or hurtful things about women are not incels. Anyone who has commited crimes due to mental illness and contempt for society is not incel.
They probably think calling women foids online is equal to abuse jfl

I saw his post. Ironically enough he has to completely miss the mark and spin it into another one of his weird fantasies. These people definitely fail to realize that we aren't abusing anyone. We are the ones who are repeatedly abused by others in society daily.

They have to invent some sort of bullshit to justify their prejudices towards the reject/ugly male. They care more about a few of the same people writing offensive ragebait on an obscure forum than they do actual non-incel scum who actually do abuse people all the time.
They always need to justify their hatred towards us, so they make strawman points and use the oh so classic appeal to authority fallacy in nearly all of their fanfiction-esque posts

They always need to justify their hatred towards us, so they make strawman points and use the oh so classic appeal to authority fallacy in nearly all of their fanfiction-esque posts
Certainly always an interesting thing to watch unfold. They're predictable.

They probably think calling women foids online is equal to abuse jfl
And if thats they case they abuse us daily.

Another commenter in the post is a walking contradiction.

IMG 0473

“misandrist”

Of course there is, it’s called TITND (Total IncelTearsNigger Death)

And if thats they case they abuse us daily.

Another commenter in the post is a walking contradiction.

View attachment 1221413

“misandrist”
She'd turn a blind eye to hundreds of thousands of women mocking male suicide on Twitter of course.

and she is most active in r/childfree with over 2 dozen posts. lol
She's so happy about being child free that she has to tell the internet how happy she is every day.

Who's betting she's late 20s early 30s?

DM me Robert. Lemme tell you about the Jews

I will acid attack him :feelsdevil: (in game)

She's so happy about being child free that she has to tell the internet how happy she is every day.

Who's betting she's late 20s early 30s?
oh heres the best part. she has a child.

seems like a pump and dump operation

oh heres the best part. she has a child.

seems like a pump and dump operation
Either her child is ugly or the motherly instincts part of her brain was fried by chemicals

Are we really going he ibtl country that has most of it's citizens information online?

Are we really going he ibtl country that has most of it's citizens information online?
yeah lol…pretty funny how most people are so unaware of how viciously their privacy has been snatched from them. until it gets made known to them ofc, then its a problem. FBI FBI get the damn national guard here too!!

yeah lol…pretty funny how most people are so unaware of how viciously their privacy has been snatched from them. until it gets made known to them ofc, then its a problem. FBI FBI get the damn national guard here too!!
What would you do to change that if you were in charge

I never really cared about being a player who had women queueing up to fuck me. All I really wanted was to meet someone who was into me, who might become a loving partner. Just one.

So there's that. That would help incels "en masse".

Good work mang :feelsokman:

A IT member, in the Army Reserve?
What's their fuckin rank, unit, and commander name? i'm about to have some fun with this shit rn

the people screenshotting realize it, but they do it on purpose to feed the feminist narrative. the redditors that are just seeing their screenshots without actually checking out this forum end up believing their lies

Dearest Robert, I saw your two recent posts and i would like to discuss them and hopefully open your eyes to some things

View attachment 1221162

You work for the federal government the same way my mailman works for the federal government. you are, from public info, in the US Army reserves. Your public info being compiled and posted is not an OPSEC failure of the US Military. Unless you are on some top secret highly classified mission you cannot disclose than I think you need to cool your jets pally. Also, Nobody is coming to raid your house or Waco it.

Don’t play a victim. If this bothers you take it up with our current leaders and ask, “why is every detail of our citizens lives made public online?” This isnt a thing in any other country except for the US of A.
This isnt meant as a jab against you or your position.

View attachment 1221163
Robert, Ive noticed you seem to be one of the few posters who is genuinely curious, albiet very biased and unaware, of the topic of involuntary celibacy. Let me start with a few things ill condense into bullet points.

Yes, Robert. I believe there is. Its simple. Crack down and expose behavior that harms sexless men and not stick up for harassment and defamation of our next generation.

2. “But there are so many, it's so much sadness and pointless anger and...I know not all of them can be helped.”

Many incels suffer from trauma. When users here discuss their hardships and share anecdotal evidence that affirms the “blackpill” They make that very clear.

I’ve seem to notice a pattern of IT only picking the most deranged and ragebait posts in this forum made by members with an edgy sense of humor, but never share and discuss the countless threads where many of us discuss the burdens we’ve faced and the irreparable damage done to us in our youth. If youd like a simple way to look into this please read the following:

Many of us have suffered ACE’s due to a broken family (why many users use anecdotes of their mothers picking violent men), severe isolation and harassment/bullying (much of which is based on looks, kids and young adults are especially cruel), and not to mention tons of sexual frustration and alienation.

If you truly want to try and understand why so many “incels” are like this, then dont see them as violent, rape loving terrorists like many make them out to be, simply view them as traumatized people.

As a member of the US Military im sure you have known some people with PTSD and have seen firsthand how it can change someones mood/mindset gradually or in a flash. The human mind is very very fragile and PTSD can be caused by almost anything, especially to those with a predisposition to mental illness.

I hope you can understand out community better and stop attributing to a community that harasses and berates us daily and spreads misinformation to only further these issues. Attached below are some more helpful links if you are truly interested

(this is a great read and references some great studies)

(This references Covid but the core point is applicable anywhere)

My sincere message to robert: