Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A message for IT

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
★★★★★
Dear Inceltears, you do not possess the knowledge of the cure for inceldom. What you truly harbour is ignorance. You are blissfully unaware of the struggles of an incel rather, you project your own struggles onto us. Assuming are realities to be equal.

You are so blinded by your own arrogance that you mistake privilege for wisdom. You are not a man in a world that doesn’t care about us, you are not suffering from the mental issues we have. You may suffer from XYZ but most mental issues are a spectrum and we do not suffer the same. You are not an ugly male, you are not burdened with this life and have no right to speak on it, you cannot grasp how the society treats us, instead you conceal your naivety under the facade of knowledge. You got lucky, we didn’t. You are fortunate.

Hope this helps.

You are not an ugly male
That's true. Most of them are ugly trannies instead.
You got lucky, we didn’t. You are fortunate.
The only thing they lucked out on is that this applied to them so they don't have to tolerate the horror of existence:

I will also point out that they never have any evidence for any of their claims. We can prove the blackpill with a ton of scientific evidence meanwhile they can't name anything. Their only arguments are pure moralfaggotry like buhuu mysoginistic buhuu racist :feels:

I will also point out that they never have any evidence for any of their claims. We can prove the blackpill with a ton of scientific evidence meanwhile they can't name anything. Their only arguments are pure moralfaggotry like buhuu mysoginistic buhuu racist :feels:
That’s not true! U/transgendercockroach2 knew a guy in middle school who was 5’10 and had a girlfriend!!!

That's true. Most of them are ugly trannies instead.
Correction: Not that many of them are trannies - most of them are male, apparently.

But they are virgins or cucked (but not incels!!!!! :feels:)
u/KindaDone03 --> MOD, tranny
u/MindlessStone --> is a cuck with a OF whore girlfriend
u/feverlast --> is a fat old man
u/MarieVerusan --> "man who realizes that men are a problem"
u/thelast3musketeer --> user of r/lgbt
u/Weardow7 --> "I'm not a woman..."
u/SyrusDrake --> "As a guy who masturbates..."
u/BadSheet68 --> antinatalist with a girlfriend
u/Nelrene --> touhou illness and lgbt shit
u/ddmrob87 --> tech savvy, does not like girls with bodycount > 5 (heavily donwvoted kek)
u/Np17_0 --> watches loli hentai
u/-DragonfruitMilkTea- --> actually FEMCEL (she is fat duh)
u/ClearDark19 --> far left, lots of LGBT discussions
u/NoXion604 --> "i don't play videogames to FAP to them"
u/justneedadv1ce --> MOD, a JEW lmao that has SOLELY posted on IT for more than 4 years
u/Vivissiah --> MOD, tranny, extremely mentaly ill from his history
u/Neon_SciFi_Panda --> MOD, true foid, married, 38yo expired hag, her husband took the leftovers lmao
u/tari-bunny --> tranny
u/yungbalmains --> male hands
u/TaxevasionLukasso --> tranny

Correction: Not that many of them are trannies - most of them are male, apparently.

But they are virgins or cucked (but not incels!!!!! :feels:)
Yeah you get the point tho. They aren’t dealing with the struggles we do

That’s not true! U/transgendercockroach2 knew a guy in middle school who was 5’10 and had a girlfriend!!!
This also, they always just use anecdotes

This also, they always just use anecdotes
Exactly. Every argument they have is some kind of logical fallacy. I’m thinking About studying debating and logical fallacies so I can disprove all there arguments

Exactly. Every argument they have is some kind of logical fallacy. I’m thinking About studying debating and logical fallacies so I can disprove all there arguments
Ask @GeckoBus for advice. He has a ton of info on logical fallacies

I hope their days on earth will be few, i hope they all die in an accident, and the video end up in telegram so i can laught my ass off :feelsaww:

They like to think that they could understand, but instead show no care or compassion when given the opportunity to present itself.

We aren't just born angry and sad, the world turns us this way.

They like to think that they could understand, but instead show no care or compassion when given the opportunity to present itself.

Exactly. Abuse, bullying, rejection takes its toll

My mother said I was a really happy kind little boy but after my dad started abusing me I have never been the same.

@GeckoBus please send advice when you can
i made a reply here yesterday:

i made a reply here yesterday:

Thx

My mother said I was a really happy kind little boy but after my dad started abusing me I have never been the same.
Sorry to hear that bro. Must be tough to not be able to trust anyone. I guess it's best to stay guarded though when life starts throwing everything at you.

Sorry to hear that bro. Must be tough to not be able to trust anyone. I guess it's best to stay guarded though when life starts throwing everything at you.
Yupo. This is also why I don’t believe foids who claim they were “abused” yet act the exact same

Yuh. Game was rigged from the start