Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel a men in a relationship is no more than a dog

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
so yesterday a friend that lives pretty far came town so we can hang out. i was pretty excited, because i didnt went out with a friend or something for the last 4~5 months.
anyway we are in his car, driving to some bar. while he is driving his gf (2 years together) send him a message "good night" with a kiss emoji. so he asked me to write her back the same and to had some heart emoji or kiss or something idk. i just wrote good night (no emoji) because his phone his weird AF and couldnt find it .
when i told him i didnt sent an emoji he freaked out AF . not 5 seconds passed and his gf sent a message "_________, wtf? i sent you a emoji why u didnt sent one back?" and than he was so mad "see!!! you see what happen!! ffs why u didnt just sent a emoji its just a fucking emoji whats so hard of you send it?!?! now we will probaly fight because of this" not 10 seconds passed and she called him lmao.... he told me to send her a message that hes driving and he will talk to her soon. when we stopped he went pussy mode and just blamed me and said he's sorry.
he was pretty mad about the whole thing, when we argued about it i said "ITS JUST A EMOJI WHY DOES IT MATTER SO MUCH WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO GO APE SHIT" and he said "because its A HABIT of us you cant just change that!" lmao.

i knew couples act weird but this? he almost cried because no fuking emoji and she gave him a brainwash because he didnt sent it
earth is doomed.

I don’t even know what to say.... few decades ago men would go to war and fight at the front lines and now, this shit

Roasties love dogs though so comparing men to dogs is wrong.

I hope an asteroid hits earth and destroys this planet once and for all.

who tf sends heart and kiss emojis to their bro's girlfriend, seems like a gateway to getting cucked and not finding out about it when you read through her texts

And their tie is their owner's leash (fitting symbolism not only for women, but for corporate america)
800px_COLOURBOX8233048.jpg

Dog-in-a-Business-Suit-resize.jpg

Just be domesticated by a stupid skank bro0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

What a literal cuck. Be sure at some point (if it hasn't already happened yet), he is going to come home to her fucking another guy and she's going to make him apologize for interrupting them.

that would be bearable if she was actually hot / the one he wanted

but it never is for average men, you just put yourself in hell for no reason at all

fuck this world

Huge cuck. We need to legalize severe food beatings to prevent society from collapsing

I don't want to give any opinions on this.
But when i exclude myself;
what a cuck

Lmfao he knows if he doesnt treat her like a queen chads cock will