Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A memory from high school back in the 90s

Pennywise

Pennywise

Take the Blue Pill
-
I was just thinking about how back in the 90s I got into an argument with a teacher and I just walked out the building.

The dude was literally threatening me and calling me a loser. He was some fat punk who ended up getting fired from the school for stealing from the sports team fund. Which was funny and I laughed my ass off about it. This happened a few years after i left.

Anyway, I just up and left the building when he was walking me to the principles office. I hitched a ride home. Old school, this was before uber and all that. Nobody even had a smart phone. Anyway, this 10/10 stacy of all things picked me up. She was wearing some low-cut babydoll tshirt that revealed some cleavage. The cute, greeneyed, redhead type. Curvy but not fat. i felt really good about that, like wow, how could such a hot redhead pick up a mongo like me? It was an unreal feeling.

Then midway through the ride she made a point to tell me that her husband was the fire chief and everything. It sounded like he teramogged me in every way. You know, the tall, muscular, firefighter type. Why would she do this? It ruined it. I went home feeling even more rejected than I already felt, failing high school because I couldn't pass my math class. I have a math learning disability. Why do foids always make a point to tell you about how great your husband is, as a ugly dude? It was like she was throwing it in my face that I'll never be up to par to get a foid like her. it made me question why she picked me up to begin with.

Then she told me about how she listened to a sermon in her church about doing nice things for people. I told her that I got to leave early because I tested out of a class. Total BS, but she was wondering if i was skipping school, and I was worried she would drive me back.

Anyway my doll will be here in another month and if she doesnt give me the satisfaction I want, I'll just pay down the loan and ditch my apartment. The doctors aren't really doing anything for my health problems and i think I'll just be sick and fucked up until I die. I'll fly to cambodia and make some bitches there think I'll betabucks/ greencard maxx them. i'll buy them a few meals and drinks. Lead them onto thinking I'll take them back to Amerrica with a green card. Get sex and companionship out of it for a few days and then move onto the next one. "Sorry, it just wasnt working out, honey. Im going to keep looking for other foids." I know with the way I look and with my health problems no one will ever truly love me. I'm not sure true love even really exists.

Thats all I have to say at this point. Just reminiscing some sad parts of my life, and some happy parts of my life, the few that are there. Does anyone else here have an experience kind of like this one?

sad fuckup pennywise

Why aren't the doctors doing anything about your health problems?

Did you still graduate high school with a high school diploma?

Did you still graduate high school with a high school diploma?
I got a GED. I passed it in one true. I just guessed on all of the math problems and magically passed some how. I did very well in all the other subjects on the test.

Why aren't the doctors doing anything about your health problems?
Im not sure theres anything else they can do to be honest with you. They keep referring me to other doctors and hospitals and kicking the can down the road. I'm not sure theres anything else to be done that hasnt already been tried for my pain issues, to be honest with you. The opioid pain medications arent doing the job, even though they rotate me through them. I am hoping to get a morphine pump because I heard that those can be more effective. But its hard to get a doc willing to do that surgery.

I got a GED. I passed it in one true. I just guessed on all of the math problems and magically passed some how. I did very well in all the other subjects on the test.

Im not sure theres anything else they can do to be honest with you. They keep referring me to other doctors and hospitals and kicking the can down the road. I'm not sure theres anything else to be done that hasnt already been tried for my pain issues, to be honest with you. The opioid pain medications arent doing the job, even though they rotate me through them. I am hoping to get a morphine pump because I heard that those can be more effective. But its hard to get a doc willing to do that surgery.
So after that you graduated high school with your GED?

So after that you graduated high school with your GED?
Yeah I took the test about a year later. It actually doesnt even count as graduation, its just accepted by some employers "in lieu of high school completion". You find out after HS that only colleges care about your HS grades and diploma. Most dont even ask if you finished, especially for blue collar work. And if you lie about completing HS, there's no way for them to even check that. High school in America is really just one big joke.

Yeah I took the test about a year later. It actually doesnt even count as graduation, its just accepted by some employers "in lieu of high school completion". You find out after HS that only colleges care about your HS grades and diploma. Most dont even ask if you finished, especially for blue collar work. And if you lie about completing HS, there's no way for them to even check that. High school in America is really just one big joke.
So you took the test and completed the test and completed high school at age 19 instead of age 17/18?

Then midway through the ride she made a point to tell me that her husband was the fire chief and everything. It sounded like he teramogged me in every way. You know, the tall, muscular, firefighter type. Why would she do this? It ruined it. I went home feeling even more rejected than I already felt, failing high school because I couldn't pass my math class. I have a math learning disability. Why do foids always make a point to tell you about how great your husband is, as a ugly dude? It was like she was throwing it in my face that I'll never be up to par to get a foid like her. it made me question why she picked me up to begin with.

It could be exactly what you thought it was that she was doing.

Alternatively however she DID pick you up, which to my mind suggests she found you attractive on some level or possibly attractive and mysterious, a potential bad boy thug (maxxed) type most likely.

Thus her "I have a husband nonsense" was just her way of doing two things at once ie alleviating her slut guilt if she ended up fucking you as well shit testing you to see if you'd make a move on her in some alpha Chad thug way like moving in aggressively on her for a kiss.

I think she was DTF but you just didn't realize it at the time.

Similarly to how I was too fucking stupid at 17 to realize idiot guys in my art class had actually set me up (without their even knowing it) to possibly ascend with a pretty good looking big tittied blonde chick who they convinced I was in a gang (because they thought it would be funny to fuck with her like this) and she believed it!

LOL @ the dumb blonde meme being true.

Oh well I'm one to talk since again at 17 I was too fucking dumb to capitalize on this and ascend.

She was practically all over me constantly wanting to talk to me and ask me what the life of a hardened gangster was like but she lost complete interest in me once I told her it was just some bullshit lie other dudes made up.

So much for honesty getting you anything in life lmao. Ugh.

So you took the test and completed the test and completed high school at age 19 instead of age 17/18?
I did it at 15. Jfl.
I was just thinking about how back in the 90s I got into an argument with a teacher and I just walked out the building.

The dude was literally threatening me and calling me a loser. He was some fat punk who ended up getting fired from the school for stealing from the sports team fund. Which was funny and I laughed my ass off about it. This happened a few years after i left.

Anyway, I just up and left the building when he was walking me to the principles office. I hitched a ride home. Old school, this was before uber and all that. Nobody even had a smart phone. Anyway, this 10/10 stacy of all things picked me up. She was wearing some low-cut babydoll tshirt that revealed some cleavage. The cute, greeneyed, redhead type. Curvy but not fat. i felt really good about that, like wow, how could such a hot redhead pick up a mongo like me? It was an unreal feeling.

Then she told me about how she listened to a sermon in her church about doing nice things for people. I told her that I got to leave early because I tested out of a class. Total BS, but she was wondering if i was skipping school, and I was worried she would drive me back.

Anyway my doll will be here in another month and if she doesnt give me the satisfaction I want, I'll just pay down the loan and ditch my apartment. The doctors aren't really doing anything for my health problems and i think I'll just be sick and fucked up until I die. I'll fly to cambodia and make some bitches there think I'll betabucks/ greencard maxx them. i'll buy them a few meals and drinks. Lead them onto thinking I'll take them back to Amerrica with a green card. Get sex and companionship out of it for a few days and then move onto the next one. "Sorry, it just wasnt working out, honey. Im going to keep looking for other foids." I know with the way I look and with my health problems no one will ever truly love me. I'm not sure true love even really exists.

Thats all I have to say at this point. Just reminiscing some sad parts of my life, and some happy parts of my life, the few that are there. Does anyone else here have an experience kind of like this one?

sad fuckup pennywise
Does the doll match your hitchhiker driver foid?

I did it at 15. Jfl.

You did it at 15? Well I wasn’t asking you about it but how are you able to do it at 15? That’s a 10th grader

I did it at 15. Jfl.

She is the same level of attractiveness but does not look the same. I opted for a latina-looking doll who looks like 17/18. Definitely a 10/10 hot. 0/10 crazy.

Alternatively however she DID pick you up, which to my mind suggests she found you attractive on some level or possibly attractive and mysterious, a potential bad boy thug (maxxed) type most likely.

I think she picked me up because she thought I was a foid honestly. I had really long hair and she was going 50mph/80kph. She didn't see me from the front when she stopped, my back was facing traffic because I was turning to look to see if anyone was coming out of the school after me. I think there must have been some rule in place, though, that once I was off school grounds, I was out of their jurisdiction, because they didn't harass. She seemed a bit shocked when I got in the car and even asked "you're not some kind of serial killer, are you?" JFL. I was just like, "uh, no ma'am, I am just on my way home. I hope my mother is home because otherwise I am locked out!" I really was worried about that. Luckily she was home so I didn't have to wait around in the yard for her to come back. I didn't have a key at that time for some reason.

what were high school normies listening to in the 90s?

Pennywise you should read the book of job.I think it would help you a lot.

I was in highschool during the late 90s to early 2000s.

Lots of fistfights

Cared more about fighting than my actual grades lol

I think she picked me up because she thought I was a foid honestly. I had really long hair and she was going 50mph/80kph. She didn't see me from the front when she stopped, my back was facing traffic because I was turning to look to see if anyone was coming out of the school after me. I think there must have been some rule in place, though, that once I was off school grounds, I was out of their jurisdiction, because they didn't harass. She seemed a bit shocked when I got in the car and even asked "you're not some kind of serial killer, are you?" JFL. I was just like, "uh, no ma'am, I am just on my way home. I hope my mother is home because otherwise I am locked out!" I really was worried about that. Luckily she was home so I didn't have to wait around in the yard for her to come back. I didn't have a key at that time for some reason.

You have a really good memory for stuff that happened 30 years ago. I can't even remember what I ate for dinner yesterday.

Let us know how the doll works out

90s high school is so iconic

Your teacher was an ass tbh
Also the redhead mentioned his husband to make sure you didn't harass her

oh the good ole days when u could leave school and not get the fuckers in the front office harassing and calling ur home

You did it at 15? Well I wasn’t asking you about it but how are you able to do it at 15? That’s a 10th grader
At 15 i was in American 7th grade.
I quit school then i took the test. Ofc i had to study a bit. But it was easy and it only took a few months of study.

I quit early because i was tired of all the bullying.

At 15 i was in American 7th grade.
I quit school then i took the test. Ofc i had to study a bit. But it was easy and it only took a few months of study.

I quit early because i was tired of all the bullying.
did you repeat grades a lot? you were 15 in 7th grade where people are age 12

@Pennywise So you took the test and completed the test and completed high school at age 19 instead of age 17/18?

what were high school normies listening to in the 90s?

Pennywise you should read the book of job.I think it would help you a lot.
Normies in high school: Puff daddy,R Kelly, Leann Rimes, Spice girls, backstret boys, hanson, usher, third eye blind, notorious big, whitney houston, 112, bone thugs n harmpny, coolio, U2, Boys II men, shit like that... oh cant forget tupac.

Headbangers, as we called, them, also skaters: Metallica, Slipknot, ICP, Rammstein, Slayer, Type O Negative, Napalm Death, Suicidal Tendencies, Machine Head, Deftones, korn, Deicide, Nine inch nails,

Mostly listened to goth rock and punk: Bauhaus, The cure, Christian death, siouxie and the banshees, Joy division, Marilyn Manson, Southern Death cult, 45 grave, The Cramps, UK Decay, all about eve, also NIN, Love and the rockets, Killing joke, black flag, Ramones, Misfits, Circle Jerks, Bad brains, stooges, Husker du, the exploited, the damned, Discharge, Germs, stiff little fingers, subhumans, talking heads, the cramps, sham69, agent orange, fear, too many to really list.

I kinda grew out of all of that by the end of high school and started listening to even older music.. Mostly 60s and 70s psychedelia and hippie shit and blues going back to the 40s. Napster gave me access to music that wasnt on the radio and in the record stores anymore and it opened my horizons. I still listen to that stuff today. Especially the blues. The blues is music for people whose life is shit who think emo is lame, which it is. Never had any problem with blacks, still dont. So blues is the name of the game for me nowadays.
@Pennywise So you took the test and completed the test and completed high school at age 19 instead of age 17/18?
Yeah I was about 19 when I passed my GED. I literally just showed up at this government office, took the test, and 3 weeks later or so I was surprised to get a letter in the mail saying I passed. I did it mostly for my parents. It did help me later in college and stuff though.
oh the good ole days when u could leave school and not get the fuckers in the front office harassing and calling ur home
Seniors had lawn priviledges and honestly I think they were too busy in there sneaking cigarettes and guzzling coffee to even notice.

Last edited: