Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A man's prime is between 35 and 45

• Thread starter Deleted member 39864
  • Start date
feminist propaganda

First thing I checked was the video description and I wasn't disappointed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Of course he's selling coaching and some retarded book :lul:

“Yea bro, I’ll teach you game bro, just buy my program bro, you’ll be swimming in pussy bro”

View: https://youtu.be/_zd1CVXLdJ0

According to this red pilled loser scammer.

Just be a wrinkly old balding middle aged man bro!

He's obviously not giving this advice to potbellied bald men in their late 40s :feelstastyman:

There are plenty of men just like him walking around not bald and still physically in shape.

I'm glad that someone like him exists to spread those ideas to men with potential, so that some of those guys dont settle on some 35+ yr old hambeast with bastard children :society:

Man’s prime is late teens and early 20s

Yup, still got it.
F9a5753932b0439be950d9b49a9a9f21 imagejpeg

He's obviously not giving this advice to potbellied bald men in their late 40s :feelstastyman:

There are plenty of men just like him walking around not bald and still physically in shape.

I'm glad that someone like him exists to spread those ideas to men with potential, so that some of those guys dont settle on some 35+ yr old hambeast with bastard children :society:
Are you gonna buy his book?
First thing I checked was the video description and I wasn't disappointed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Of course he's selling coaching and some retarded book :lul:

give this guy male pattern baldness and watch his confidence plummett.

It was a joke bro.
Ok then :feelssus:

Im just saying, his advice is for sexhavers.

There's no need to tear the man down for giving solid advice for free, what he should get torn down for, is for trying to sell PUA bullshit and not covering lookism stats and confirming the struggles of different races compared to his own.

prime as in his best chance to attract 18-19 year olds,
it would be in his early 20s,
I've already missed the boat

normie age difference is just 3 years, so in your "prime" you're sleeping with the same women that rejected you, but after they've spent almost 2 decades sleeping with other men

That and moneycoping are together one of the biggest copes of men.

Just be a wrinkly old balding middle aged man bro!
Prime as a male is 19-22 prime as a female is 14-17 :feelsthink:

You're suppose to have your own mode of transportation then to pick up your favorite jb's

:feelswhat:
You're not getting any 20 year olds at 40 unless you look like Brad Pitt or some other 1% mega chad. And even for those guys 40 isn't peak.
So who is he giving the advice to? Every 40 year old guy I see looks like shit.

started balding at 16 so 15 was my prime

:feelswhat:
You're not getting any 20 year olds at 40 unless you look like Brad Pitt or some other 1% mega chad. And even for those guys 40 isn't peak.

Plenty of guys in they're 30-40s get away with dating 20 yr olds.

If college professors can get it, anyone who is good looking enough can do it too

if this old guy had followed your advice, he wouldn't be having sex with a foid half his age :society:

So who is he giving the advice to? Every 40 year old guy I see looks like shit.
Alot of young guys watch his videos too.