Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A man's biggest weakness is another man.

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
Because we are all equal at some degree,(not lgbt bullshit, like everyone has an arm or leg, if not disabled) and this is how our brains are wired.

Having a human companion, regardless of gender, race, etc., is very risky and illogical, if you think about it, you're being friends with an entity that its actions can't be predicted, sometimes you don't even know what will your computer do/did let alone another human.

Living independent seems most logical life style, yet no one does.
Even social rejects like me, if you think about it it should be easy for me to live alone, but I'm in need of social acceptance even more than normies.
Unfortunately this is how evolution designed us, we will seek acceptance no matter who we are let it be rich ass person, if everyone stared to ignore him he will go insane.

The same reason why I'm posting in this form, writing this thread, or you reading it.
I used to cope with "I don't need anyone" when I was young, now I have over 60 days on a incel forum.

If you don't understand anything from my schizo thread, what I'm trying to say is, we will seek acceptance no matter what. The main reason why we all dumping hours on this forum.

godfuck evolution, high quality thread btw

greycels
If you don't understand anything from my schizo thread, what I'm trying to say is, we will seek acceptance no matter what. The main reason why we all dumping hours on this forum.
Time count on this website is just brutal

Everyday I wonder why we are so dependent on communal cooperation. Surely in modernity with the implementation of technology there should be methods to isolate oneself and live comfortably.
It's human nature, your primal instincts are wired to it.
Moving to some gook country will not fix this, in fact west(especially USA) is very isolated these days, you'll experience the same imo

Because we are all equal at some degree,(not lgbt bullshit, like everyone has an arm or leg, if not disabled) and this is how our brains are wired.

Having a human companion, regardless of gender, race, etc., is very risky and illogical, if you think about it, you're being friends with an entity that its actions can't be predicted, sometimes you don't even know what will your computer do/did let alone another human.

Living independent seems most logical life style, yet no one does.
Even social rejects like me, if you think about it it should be easy for me to live alone, but I'm in need of social acceptance even more than normies.
Unfortunately this is how evolution designed us, we will seek acceptance no matter who we are let it be rich ass person, if everyone stared to ignore him he will go insane.

The same reason why I'm posting in this form, writing this thread, or you reading it.
I used to cope with "I don't need anyone" when I was young, now I have over 60 days on a incel forum.

I'm just typing on this forum to make someone angry, because I have enough of this bullshit called life. That's all. I don't need that much acceptation besides basic one of not trying to kill me or make fun of me. Then I don't give a fuck, I wanna be alone. I have enough of you backstabbing motherfuckers like @ethniccel1 tranny faggot jewish cunt.

I maybe not achieve lots of things in life alone but it is better than being trained by others how to behave and how to live life.

Last edited: