Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A manlet’s rant.

ChrisJt

ChrisJt

Greycel
Bro, I’m done with this shit. Today I was at the mall hanging out with my friends since highschool. I must admit it was a good time but the fucked up thing is that they introduced a new guy that heights 6’2 (188cm approximately) And I’m a fucking 5’6 Manlet that is a veteran on the group. It seems that it didn’t matter that I knew my friends better than Chad. He started laughing at me and honestly I felt so angry but I knew I couldn’t do shit. He’s just genetically better than me. I honestly think heightpill is a hard pill to digest (equally hard as face pill) because even if you’re a fucking 5/10 normie that can fish for the leftovers (if you’re extremely lucky) you just can’t if you aren’t at least 6’0. I hate that everyone accepts taller people without even questioning them and always doubt manlets like me. So yeah…
It’s over.

Why 5’6 or even shorter foids get to live while I can’t even enjoy a good time with my friends without being reminded about my height? It’s so stupid. Why foids have that privilege? I hate them so much. I fucking hate them. Tall bitches get privilege, short bitches too. There’s no way that these bitches have any disadvantage (socially) than a Manlet like me.

One I met an equally taller nigger foid than me, (a black bitch with a slightly conventionally attractive body, like a”Stacy lite”) she literally just existed and got herself an American wealthy boyfriend, by just existing… That bitch now gets to live in a first world country.
Talk about “male privilege”.
Hahaahaha