Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A Man Worth Hundreds of Millions of Dollars Gets Rejected by a Young Black Foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
His name is Larry Gagosian, the owner of the largest art gallery empire in the world. I knew this man personally because I worked in the building his gallery was in in New York, so we'd exchange a few words sometimes when we passed each other in the lobby.

This man owned mansions all around the world and employed hundreds of maids, butlers, chefs and gardeners. He also owned an Enzo Ferrari, a supercar so exclusive that there was a waiting list for it, and only select individuals were even allowed to buy it.

Anyway, I heard from a reliable source that he was at a restaurant with his entourage one time circa 2003, and he spotted a young, black foid sitting at the far side of the room. He asked the waiter to send her a drink and to tell her it's from Larry Gagosian. A few moments later, the waiter returned and informed him that the drink had not been accepted, and that she's not interested in him. Larry was startled, and asked the waiter if she knew who he was. The waiter said yes, and that he had made sure to tell her when she rejected the drink.

Moral of the story: You can't buy love, or even lust for that matter. You need to be young and attractive. There's simply no substitute for it. Larry Gagosian was 58 years old in 2003. The black girl was in her 20's. Even being loaded with hundreds of millions of dollars can't compensate for being old. Nothing is more brutal than the age pill. Nothing.

Last edited:
Story interesting but really hard to relate to over 15 years later. I mean, nowadays with social media a lot of foids would get with rich old guy to get interesting Instagram pics and then fuck Chad on the side.

Story interesting but really hard to relate to over 15 years later. I mean, nowadays with social media a lot of foids would get with rich old guy to get interesting Instagram pics and then fuck Chad on the side.
Larry was (and still is) extremely popular among the elite. He was known for hosting extravagant parties filled with international celebrities from around the world: from Hollywood A-list actors to top Paris fashion models; from billionaire moguls in London and Monaco, to top fashion designers in Milan and Miami. He was often featured in the media, and was on the front cover of several magazines. He was the one to be seen with, and everyone knew this. That black foid knew this as well, yet she couldn't bear the thought of getting naked with his crusty, old ass. There are some things that you just can't buy.

Larry was (and still is) extremely popular among the elite. He was known for hosting extravagant parties filled with international celebrities from around the world: from Hollywood A-list actors to top Paris fashion models; from billionaire moguls in London and Monaco, to top fashion designers in Milan and Miami. He was often featured in the media, and was on the front cover of several magazines. He was the one to be seen with, and everyone knew this. That black foid knew this as well, yet she couldn't bear the thought of getting naked with his crusty, old ass. There are some things that you just can't buy.

Yeah I'm just saying all that stuff you listed is the shit Instagram whores live for. Before social media, a lot of people were actually not that impressed with "jet setting" if it was not something they were ever exposed to. Nowadays every foids knows what the "Kardashian" lifestyle is supposed to be.

Let's not be mad for ol Larry. Be mad that even if you had more money than he did, you too would fail. Women just don't need you.

How do you make and manage so much money yet have time to fuck around at parties, socializing and on shitty bling cars?

How do you make and manage so much money yet have time to fuck around at parties, socializing and on shitty bling cars?
The richer you get, the less busy work you have to do. Hard work is a meme. Money =/= time

The richer you get, the less busy work you have to do. Hard work is a meme. Money =/= time

I'm not saying most people who are rich got there through hard work but anyone who is rich has everyone constantly trying to scam / steal / overtax their money and it's a full time job to fight them off and manage your shit.

He's competing with an infinite amount of guys who want his money who are all younger and more ruthless than him.

Moral of the story:
You can work hard but you won't be chad

Honestly man, who cares about love if you have hundreds of millions of dollars. You can buy a hundred foids and pay them extra to pretend to love you. Being filthy rich is about as good a life as being a chad
I'm not saying most people who are rich got there through hard work but anyone who is rich has everyone constantly trying to scam / steal / overtax their money and it's a full time job to fight them off and manage your shit.

He's competing with an infinite amount of guys who want his money who are all younger and more ruthless than him.

So u just pay others to do it for u lol

Yeah I'm just saying all that stuff you listed is the shit Instagram whores live for. Before social media, a lot of people were actually not that impressed with "jet setting" if it was not something they were ever exposed to. Nowadays every foids knows what the "Kardashian" lifestyle is supposed to be.
It's actually the exact opposite. Back in the 'Sex in the City' days of the 90's and early-2000's, bitches were titanic attention whores and materialistic as fuck. They cared less about a guy's age and looks than they do now. They were all about status and being seen with the 'right' people. Now, foids are hyper-obsessed with the way a man looks above everything else.
My point is, despite women being less sensitive to age and looks back then, that black foid still wanted nothing to do with a man that could have made her famous.

It's actually the exact opposite. Back in the 'Sex in the City' days of the 90's and early-2000's, bitches were titanic attention whores and materialistic as fuck. They cared less about a guy's age and looks than they do now. They were all about status and being seen with the 'right' people. Now, foids are hyper-obsessed with the way a man looks above everything else.
My point is, despite women being less sensitive to age and looks back then, that black foid still wanted nothing to do with a man that could have made her famous.

women have infinite status now. instagram can give ugly girls more status than top tier fashion models got in the 90s

It's part of his image as an A-list personality in the contemporary art world. His extravagant lifestyle enhances his reputation and allows him to sell art at even more exorbitant prices. It's kind of like a halo effect.

Last edited:
You can’t have 100% success rate. That’s all I got from that. Sorry not a good example. Imo

Another huge blackpill for redpill copers
"But muh value increases at 30"

While high-school dropout Chad just has to approach her.

You can’t have 100% success rate. That’s all I got from that. Sorry not a good example. Imo

Truth is, most young females aren't attracted to rich older men, they'd rather date a middle class young Chad. I think either Coach Black Pill or FaceandLMS had a video about this

A man's financial value may increase after 30, but make no mistake, his sexual value takes a nose dive. Anyone who believes otherwise is profoundly deluded.

Truth is, most young females aren't attracted to rich older men, they'd rather date a middle class young Chad. I think either Coach Black Pill or FaceandLMS had a video about this
Young women are attracted to young men. PERIOD. It's a biological fact and law of nature. A 20 year-old woman would rather be with an average-looking, penniless man her own age than with a rich model in his 50's.
I see this with my own eyes on a daily basis-- teen girls making out with teen boys after school. If these girls really wanted an older man, don't you think we'd be seeing 16 year-old foids routinely making out with 53 year-old guys?
Do you think there's a force in the entire universe that's strong enough to stop a girl from connecting with an older guy, if that's who she was genuinely attracted to?

I would wager that the response Mr. Gagosian got from that black foid is representative of how most females feel towards him. It's not an isolated incident.

Last edited:

Yeah I get it and agree. But it’s not “over” for that guy nor does that prove anything just because not every single random bitch goes for him. He probably performs in par with normies if I had to guess, has some disadvantages but also has a market.

ask him for support our forum

muh JBW theory got killed within 1sec, for JBW you need to be good looking, tall and young - aka at least Chadlite who would do well in home country.

It's over, not even being a millionaire will you be able to "Ascend" :feelskek:

And these curries and manlets around me think being an old doctor making $300k with $300k student debt after almost 10 years of studying and training, will make all the foids wet their pants. :feelsseriously:

(Not saying it's a bad deal, but people vastly overestimate how much money can get you love. It can only buy resentful hooker sex.)
Exactly

muh JBW theory got killed within 1sec, for JBW you need to be good looking, tall and young - aka at least Chadlite who would do well in home country.
If foids don't find you attractive in your home country, they won't find you attractive anywhere else.

Last edited:
Let's not be mad for ol Larry. Be mad that even if you had more money than he did, you too would fail. Women just don't need you.
JFL we're not even good enough to be used and given ingenuine benefits back. Just goes to show nothing you do or accomplish/gain matters to women if you're not attractive to them. Can't even hope to betabux anymore in this day and age. Water is wet. I hate women.

JFL we're not even good enough to be used and given ingenuine benefits back. Just goes to show nothing you do or accomplish/gain matters to women if you're not attractive to them. Can't even hope to betabux anymore in this day and age. Water is wet. I hate women.
The way you look is literally EVERYTHING to women. They don't care about anything else.

this guy is based he represented jean michel basquiat

Isnt this a good thing?? Most foid would jump at this opportunity tbh.

this guy is based he represented jean michel basquiat
I don't like Basquiat's work, but I can appreciate it to some extent.

Isnt this a good thing?? Most foid would jump at this opportunity tbh.
No, it isn't. I means that if a guy like Larry can't get the girls he wants, we don't stand a ghost of a chance. Ever.

The cherrypicking is strong in this one