Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A man taking part in casual pleasure is different from women doing it.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, a man taking part in casual pleasure is different from women doing it and I can explain why.

Men that take part in casual pleasure are just getting whatever they can while women are just abusing their female privileges when they do it because they can be as picky as they want while an autist like myself is left out and cheated out of causal pleasure because autism is a pussy drier to women even when it comes to casual pleasure so I believe if a woman is a slut, she should be a slut for everyone or not be one at all since the exceptions end up feeling left out.

Many men are limited on casual pleasure since many eventually become incel due to women’s high standards, even in casual pleasure so they no longer benefit while a female will always be sexually desired.

This whole ‘A man is callled a stud if he has a lot of sex but a woman is called a slut’ bullshit needs to stop because guess what? Men get shit thrown at them for being sexually inactive which is 100% worse since being a whore is a choice.

A woman being a whore but making you one of the exceptions is the equivalent of sharing a cake with several people but not giving a slice to some others who also want a slice.

My autistic penis needs some pleasure too you know.

Last edited:

woman being a whore but making you one of the exceptions is the equivalent of sharing a cake with several people but not giving a slice to some others
True and brutal